PDA

View Full Version : What's All Up in Canada? Oh Wait.. Me

ditadior
02-04-2013, 06:57 AM
I was at my friends house today and we just hang around naked and he gave me the idea to take some photos for my boyfriend. And then I ended up twittering them etc.

Hopefully Ty doesn't get jealous that I'm going to show his pictures of me to all of you. It's just not every day I get someone to take a couple photos for me.

These are just from my iPhone 5 no photoshop at all.

Sorry for rotation problems I always post photos to the forum and they always end up wonkey.

If you want the daily updates of my photos just go to my twitter www.twitter.com/ts_dita

nysprod
02-04-2013, 07:14 AM
You always look fabulous Dita...hope you don't mind I made a few adjustments.

Steve-Oh
02-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Oh, Dita!
Your nakedness is quite boneriffic!

ditadior
02-04-2013, 02:17 PM
You always look fabulous Dita...hope you don't mind I made a few adjustments.

I love how you edited the one of me standing at the mirror face on I love that picture even more now.

Thank you!

nysprod
02-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Any time, baby...

Jericho
02-04-2013, 03:47 PM
I would...In a heartbeat!

Deepdarkfucker
02-04-2013, 04:43 PM
I would love to be deep inside you baby

nysprod
02-04-2013, 05:16 PM
A little fantasy to go along with Dita's pics:

Thinking she was all alone, Dita was indulging in one of her favorite hobbies, taking nude pics of herself to post online. Little did she know what was about to happen...

I watched her pose for awhile when she turned around and saw me standing there. Knowing how much she loves being naked, especially when she gets caught by surprise, I decided right then to give her what she loves…a nice hard cock in her pretty ass.

So I told her to turn around, which she willingly did, and just stood there for a moment admiring her as she looked back at me. Her face said it all; she knew she was about to get fucked…

Without so much as a word from me, she bent right over and presented her ass…by this time, my cock was busting out of my pants so I took it out…moaning like the little bottom girl she is as I entered her, it was my pleasure to gave her the fucking she so wanted.

ditadior
02-04-2013, 05:47 PM
A little fantasy to go along with Dita's pics:

Thinking she was all alone, Dita was indulging in one of her favorite hobbies, taking nude pics of herself to post online. Little did she know what was about to happen...

I watched her pose for awhile when she turned around and saw me standing there. Knowing how much she loves being naked, especially when she gets caught by surprise, I decided right then to give her what she loves…a nice hard cock in her pretty ass.

So I told her to turn around, which she willingly did, and just stood there for a moment admiring her as she looked back at me. Her face said it all; she knew she was about to get fucked…

Without so much as a word from me, she bent right over and presented her ass…by this time, my cock was busting out of my pants so I took it out…moaning like the little bottom girl she is as I entered her, it was my pleasure to gave her the fucking she so wanted.

I love the senario!

nysprod
02-04-2013, 05:51 PM
I love the scenario!

Thanks Dita! I really enjoyed busting a nut over it...lol

fab
02-05-2013, 10:30 AM
These latest pics are really good. You look ab fabulous. xxx

jimjamcan
02-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Superhot pics dita ...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ditadior
02-05-2013, 03:13 PM
These latest pics are really good. You look ab fabulous. xxx

Superhot pics dita ...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thank you ;)

glenndark
02-11-2013, 07:11 PM
love your pussi hole, Dita.

So inviting...

RallyCola
02-11-2013, 07:26 PM
love your pussi hole, Dita.

So inviting...

you are a bit late. dita dior, the hung angles omnipresence, has said goodbye to this cruel world.

Prospero
02-11-2013, 07:31 PM
I should add to RallyCola's post - lest anyone misconstrue his comment - that she has simply decided to leave Hung Angels. Last i heard she was alive and well and living it up in Canada.

RallyCola
02-11-2013, 07:38 PM
I should add to RallyCola's post - lest anyone misconstrue his comment - that she has simply decided to leave Hung Angels. Last i heard she was alive and well and living it up in Canada.

man...i left it vague on purpose. :dancing: oh well.

Prospero
02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Sorry - but the poor fellow might have thrown himself off a building in grief!

RallyCola
02-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Sorry - but the poor fellow might have thrown himself off a building in grief!

ok..i'll bite.

if you are going to throw yourself off a building for dita, you probably deserve it.

nysprod
02-11-2013, 08:45 PM
She'll be back...

RallyCola
02-11-2013, 08:53 PM
She'll be back...

probably with a new nose and hopefully some tits and a better attitude.

tao1kiku
03-09-2013, 04:45 AM
Looks like (unless someone is using her pics) she is advertising on Backpage Toronto