PDA

View Full Version : Recognizing by cock only

csmith987
02-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Since I have delved into a recent interest in shemales, I have noticed that when perusing certain sights where the linked images are cropped in such a way as to exclude her face, I am amazed to discover that I can now know who the model is based solely on an image of her cock. Marianna Cordoba and Long Mint are two who are easy to recognize.

Anyone else do that as well? If so, who?

Ben
02-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Since I have delved into a recent interest in shemales, I have noticed that when perusing certain sights where the linked images are cropped in such a way as to exclude her face, I am amazed to discover that I can now know who the model is based solely on an image of her cock. Marianna Cordoba and Long Mint are two who are easy to recognize.

Anyone else do that as well? If so, who?

Mint's is long, of course, and thick straight through her shaft. And tends to curve to the left.
Recognizing Mint's penis is simply second nature to me -- ha ha!

FootConnoisseur
02-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Yes, I no what you mean. I'm very good at knowing who the woman is by just looking at their cocks.

stan.smith
02-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Oh hell yea!! There are so many girls i can recognize just by their cocks. to throw some names out there Renata davilla, mia isabella,mandy, foxxy, sabrina suzuki, sabrina hemolly, sabrina vienna, anna richmann,carla novaes and the list can go on and on!

sheyum
02-04-2013, 10:59 PM
i think what it means is---you should start doing other things..

Willie Escalade
02-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Everyone knows I'm friends with lots of the girls...but I'll NEVER be able to identify them solely by the site of their cock. Trust me...it's not what I see first. Nor am I in a rush TO see.

suckshemalecock
02-06-2013, 07:10 AM
I want it inside of my mouth