PDA

View Full Version : People More Annoying Than Dick Vitale

Dino Velvet
02-03-2013, 04:00 AM
I know there's a few out there. Name some.

http://www.bivingsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/WindowsLiveWriter/ItsMarchMadnessBabyyyyyyyyy_A3CD/dickie%5B2%5D.jpg
"Yeah! Baby!"

Ben
02-03-2013, 04:09 AM
Simon Cowell....

Dino Velvet
02-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Kathy Griffin gives me nervous diarrhea.

http://stkarnick.com/culture/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Kathy-Griffin1.jpg

Ben
02-03-2013, 04:16 AM
Kathy Griffin gives me nervous diarrhea.

http://stkarnick.com/culture/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Kathy-Griffin1.jpg

Oooh... frightening photo.

Dino Velvet
02-03-2013, 04:17 AM
Oooh... frightening photo.

Isn't she your type or are you sweet on Lesley Stahl now?

Ben's next av
http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/S/Lesley-Stahl-20871751-1-402.jpg

Jimmy W
02-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Paula Deen. When it comes to annoying, nobody else even comes close.

Jimmy W
02-03-2013, 04:25 AM
Wow... sorry for such a big photo

Stavros
02-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Luckily, perhaps, I have no idea who Dick Vitale is, but there is an offence against human nature in the UK known as 'Jonathon Ross', someone completely without talent but a good agent who has negotiated fanastic fees for a chat show because the schedules, apparently, cannot survive without a chat show, which is just a glorified advert for a film or a 'singer'...in any other situation Ross would be grateful to have a job as a lavatory cleaner, though he probably wouldn't be any good at it. I could also mention Mark Lawson but that would be really obscure as he is confined to Radio...

Dino Velvet
02-03-2013, 04:31 AM
Paula Deen. When it comes to annoying, nobody else even comes close.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=552195&stc=1&d=1359858265

Paula Deen done scared mah 'coon!

http://westseattleblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/luckieraccoon.jpg

Ben
02-03-2013, 04:32 AM
Isn't she your type or are you sweet on Lesley Stahl now?

Ben's next av
http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/S/Lesley-Stahl-20871751-1-402.jpg

Too old. She's 71. Whereas Madonna is 54.
I do tend to like older women, much older than me.
But Lesley is a septuagenarian....

Ben
02-03-2013, 04:34 AM
Wow... sorry for such a big photo

:) :) :)

Jimmy W
02-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Dick Vitale is a college basketball announcer/analyst who uses every highlight reel as an opportunity to promote not the talents of the athletes on the court but instead to use them as a platform for his stupid, sophomoric "catch phrases" which he obviously hopes will become part of the college basketball lexicon. He's a douche and an asshole and the perfect benchmark for annoying-ness.

Dino Velvet
02-03-2013, 04:44 AM
Dick Vitale is a college basketball announcer/analyst who uses every highlight reel as an opportunity to promote not the talents of the athletes on the court but instead to use them as a platform for his stupid, sophomoric "catch phrases" which he obviously hopes will become part of the college basketball lexicon. He's a douche and an asshole and the perfect benchmark for annoying-ness.

Best post I've seen all day.:Bowdown:

fivekatz
02-03-2013, 04:50 AM
If we stay with sports media, Howard Cosell was more annoying IMO. In general od the media personalities living and getting shelf space today few can surpass Ann Coulter for the sheer annoyance of everything about her from the almost caustic quality of her voice to the fact that she actual thinks that all but a small following actual believe she believes the bile that she turns into best selling books and media appearances.

kiaman
02-03-2013, 04:52 AM
I didn't think thre were any.

Dino Velvet
02-03-2013, 04:57 AM
If we stay with sports media, Howard Cosell was more annoying IMO.

I think they invented the Nerf Brick in the 70s with Cosell in mind. Kept you from throwing a real brick at the TV.

T$420
02-03-2013, 05:04 AM
Well, how about we just stick with ESPN Sports for now...

1-Skip Bayless

1A-Stephen A. Smith

Both of these fucks are just shock jocks that talk out of their asses to create drama...I hate both these sports writers who shouldn't be giving their bullshit opinions, especially since neither one of these loud bitches ever had an athletic bone in their bodies...yet talk mad shit about some of the greatest athletes in the world.

At least Dickie V knows what he's talking about, was a college basketball coach and does it with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind! If you get that last line, you know who my football team is ;)

But on the real, you guys can have your opinions and I respect that, but I met Dick over ten years ago, and was fortunate enough to talk to him & his wife for over an hour...he was so fuckin cool, down to earth, and not loud at all, that is just an act for TV! He was really gracious and probably one of the coolest sports or Hollywood personalities I've dealt with.

2 cents, lol

fivekatz
02-03-2013, 05:13 AM
Well, how about we just stick with ESPN Sports for now...

1-Skip Bayless

1A-Stephen A. Smith

Both of these fucks are just shock jocks that talk out of their asses to create drama...I hate both these sports writers who shouldn't be giving their bullshit opinions, especially since neither one of these loud bitches ever had an athletic bone in their bodies...yet talk mad shit about some of the greatest athletes in the world.

At least Dickie V knows what he's talking about, was a college basketball coach and does it with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind! If you get that last line, you know who my football team is ;)

But on the real, you guys can have your opinions and I respect that, but I met Dick over ten years ago, and was fortunate enough to talk to him & his wife for over an hour...he was so fuckin cool, down to earth, and not loud at all, that is just an act for TV! He was really gracious and probably one of the coolest sports or Hollywood personalities I've dealt with.

2 cents, lolI am sure off the camera Vitale is a really nice fellow. The persona media people create and the reality don't always match up.

But as an announcer he has taken over the top and doubled down. It has made him a heck of good living, better probably than what he could have made if he stayed in coaching so bless him...

T$420
02-03-2013, 05:14 AM
I am sure off the camera Vitale is a really nice fellow. The persona media people create and the reality don't always match up.

But as an announcer he has taken over the top and doubled down. It has made him a heck of good living, better probably than what he could have made if he stayed in coaching so bless him...

No doubt

robertlouis
02-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Who the fuck is Dick Vitale?

Merkurie
02-03-2013, 06:32 AM
Piers Morgan is well past annoying. He is more like an anal blister. So apologies to all the other candidates (except Simon Cowell)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_post_349_width/2011/10/piers_a.jpg

robertlouis
02-03-2013, 06:55 AM
Piers Morgan is well past annoying. He is more like an anal blister. So apologies to all the other candidates (except Simon Cowell)

It really says something about Alex Jones that he made Morgan look, well, human.

Prospero
02-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Who the fuck is Dick Vitale?

There re some elements of culture that do not translate across the Atlantic.
How many Americans are aware of that deeply awful writer Melanie Phillips for instance - or Ann Atkins?

broncofan
02-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Donald Trump. Horrible taste. Terrible manners. Awful politics. Humorous hair.

broncofan
02-03-2013, 08:37 PM
I read a story about a musician named Ryan Leslie. I haven't heard any of his songs. But he was travelling in Germany and lost his laptop. He offered 1 million dollars to anyone who would return it. Someone returned it and he refused to pay because he claimed some of his files weren't on it. This after accusing the guy of stealing it to begin with. He was sued and forced to pay a million plus interest. This guy sounds like a pretty big douche to me.