PDA

View Full Version : Iran puts monkey in space!

sukumvit boy
02-01-2013, 04:20 AM
LOL. Funny.Got me think'en...
Wow,I wonder how they got a hold of that' technonemology'.
And what could be next??!!

RallyCola
02-01-2013, 04:32 AM
fye

http://www.hulu.com/watch/16771

Foto
02-01-2013, 05:13 AM
So where are the tits already?

Stavros
02-01-2013, 05:16 AM
One can only hope that when Ahmadinejad goes the reckless spending on useless window-dressing projects will be replaced by sensible investment in the economy, but don't hold your breath on it.

RallyCola
02-01-2013, 06:31 AM
the big problem that i have is that the ability to launch a payload into space and recover it suggests that they already have the delivery system ready for nuclear warheads (which is coming) but that we will continue to be pussies about it like we are with north korea. we are good at invading countries like iraq and afghanistan because the fight with them will be "over there" where we destroy their lands and our troops die off camera. we are (dems and republicans) a bunch of pussies when it comes to real threats where the fight can be brought to american soil or the soil of our allies.

Stavros
02-01-2013, 11:28 AM
But if Israel has nuclear weapons why shouldn't Iran develop its own nuclear capability? I would rather see a nuclear free Middle East, but it looks like the trend is running in the opposite directin with Turkey and Saudi Arabia moving ahead with plans to develop nuclear energy, as was Syria before the present crisis. In Iran's case, aside from the logic of deterrence, it has already sapped funds that ought to have been invested in its economy.