PDA

View Full Version : Anybody around these parts watch "Dexter" ?

Flaco
01-31-2013, 05:18 AM
Great show, can't wait for the next season (Possibly final?). It makes me think of my sexual urges as my "Dark Passenger" hehe. I can't be the only one around these parts that watches it, now can I ?

One of my favorite scenes... Dexter: JESUS CRIST MORGAN! YOU ARE THE BAY HARBOR BUTCHER! HD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BJ2TLphg1A) (Don't watch if you plan on starting to watch the show)

StinkyPete1000
01-31-2013, 05:26 AM
Dexter is my show! New season in just a few short months...

bluesoul
01-31-2013, 05:27 AM
yeah i actually worked on a few episodes. it's gotten progressively worse (oh yeah, and god job ruining season 2 for anyone that hasn't seen it)

Flaco
01-31-2013, 05:30 AM
Ah my man Pete, how fitting that you watch Dexter as well since we have similar "Dark Passengers" if you know what I mean lol. But yeah Dexter is one of the best shows I've ever watched ("The Wire" is the Greatest show I've ever watched). You remember this ?

Trinity meets Dexter Morgan - Hello, Dexter Morgan - S04E11 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVAa1JBNP7Y)

Flaco
01-31-2013, 05:33 AM
yeah i actually worked on a few episodes. it's gotten progressively worse (oh yeah, and god job ruining season 2 for anyone that hasn't seen it)

k...

Remy757Photog
01-31-2013, 05:47 AM
I love Dexter. This season came back on such a strong note that I'm hoping next season isn't the last, but if so just end it properly.

Flaco
01-31-2013, 05:52 AM
I love Dexter. This season came back on such a strong note that I'm hoping next season isn't the last, but if so just end it properly.

Yeah, Last season was pretty good. It was good to see Doakes again too in the season finale. Anyway, I'm starting to think Dexter is gunna die soon, I'm not really gunna be mad if he dies because he probably deserves it. But if Harrison has to grow up as an orphan...that's gunna burn my soul :/ lol

Remy757Photog
01-31-2013, 06:04 AM
Yeah, Last season was pretty good. It was good to see Doakes again too in the season finale. Anyway, I'm starting to think Dexter is gunna die soon, I'm not really gunna be mad if he dies because he probably deserves it. But if Harrison has to grow up as an orphan...that's gunna burn my soul :/ lol

I was half expecting Dexter to die this last season myself, and I prepared myself for that so if that's what happens next season I'm ok with it. He is a serial killer at the end of the day so it would kind of be fitting. Harrison would either go with his siblings or deb.

giovanni_hotel
01-31-2013, 07:22 AM
Dexter HAS to die. It's inevitable. Now that his sister knows who he is and after Deb killed Laguerta to save his ass, there's no simple resolution for Dexter being outed as a serial killer.

There can be no pleasant ending for that sick fuck. About time.
Interesting dude, but come on.

StinkyPete1000
01-31-2013, 02:22 PM
Haha, what can I say flaco, genius minds think alike. I've watched dexter religiously since the first season. Dexter has really grown since then (for starters he learned to love). That's why I don't think he's going to die. It's certainly possible but is venture to guess that all of the character development work they've done may not end in his demise. I think people will learn the truth but, who knows, maybe dex, deb and Harrison will be long gone by then.

youngblood61
01-31-2013, 03:16 PM
One of the best shows on TV. Dexter may be sick but how many sick fucks has he killed that deserved to die. I think Deb will be the one to take him out.:)