PDA

View Full Version : what is ur fantasy?

ChubsterT
01-30-2013, 09:06 AM
I so wish i one day get raped/abused by a gang of horny Transwomen:)

What is your dream that u wish would cum true?

Quiet Reflections
01-30-2013, 09:23 AM
having had a pretty wild time growing up and through my twenties I can honestly say I don't have any crazy sexual fantasies that I want to do anymore. Now all my fantasies involve my family living long happy lives and being financially well off for generations to come. I know that is boring and not what you wanted but it is what I dream of.

Jericho
01-30-2013, 12:05 PM
having had a pretty wild time growing up and through my twenties I can honestly say I don't have any crazy sexual fantasies that I want to do anymore. Now all my fantasies involve my family living long happy lives and being financially well off for generations to come. I know that is boring and not what you wanted but it is what I dream of.

I know what you mean.
Our lass keeps asking me what my fantasies are, hoping to do something for me.
But, i've already lived them! :shrug

Prospero
01-30-2013, 01:37 PM
There are, surely, fantasies so deep you would only EVER want them to be a fantasy. Unless you could live a few parallel lives.

But Quiet Reflections - surely your fantasy can be a reality if you all work at it and take care.

And Chubster - you can get what you want if you pay enough for it.

Prospero
01-30-2013, 01:40 PM
And fantasies can be brought true - even the most dangerous and sad....
This is an advert currently appearing on a personals site in London (not naming the site cos there may be fools here who want to partake)

"Thursday 31st January starting at 4pm if everyone can aim to get her for 4.30 please. If you are able to put this in your diary and let me know you can definitely make it or not that would be great. Please let me know either way so I can have a idea of numbers.. For further details please email me MUST SEND A FACE PIC!!

I just want to be filled with all of your hot creamy cum.. Want to feel it dripping out of my hole. I will suck you all off as much as I can as well as have you wank and cum over me in my mouth and ill suck you all clean after you fuck me as well. Just so so so want to be fucked one after the other really use me like a worthless slut. I will be a good slut and might even where a blind fold at somepoint so I don't know which one of you is fucking me.. I have only invited guys that I find attractive so if you want to bring a friend please send me a face pic first as I will only allow people I find attractive to the party.

PS regularly tested guys only please and negative guys only... I am regularly tested and was 9 weeks ago and all clear for everything else.

(Sorry I know it is shallow and beauty is in the eye of the beholder so please do not be offended if you are not my type and are not invited)"

GroobySteven
01-30-2013, 01:56 PM
And fantasies can be brought true - even the most dangerous and sad....
This is an advert currently appearing on a personals site in London (not naming the site cos there may be fools here who want to partake)

"Thursday 31st January starting at 4pm if everyone can aim to get her for 4.30 please. If you are able to put this in your diary and let me know you can definitely make it or not that would be great. Please let me know either way so I can have a idea of numbers.. For further details please email me MUST SEND A FACE PIC!!

I just want to be filled with all of your hot creamy cum.. Want to feel it dripping out of my hole. I will suck you all off as much as I can as well as have you wank and cum over me in my mouth and ill suck you all clean after you fuck me as well. Just so so so want to be fucked one after the other really use me like a worthless slut. I will be a good slut and might even where a blind fold at somepoint so I don't know which one of you is fucking me.. I have only invited guys that I find attractive so if you want to bring a friend please send me a face pic first as I will only allow people I find attractive to the party.

PS regularly tested guys only please and negative guys only... I am regularly tested and was 9 weeks ago and all clear for everything else.

(Sorry I know it is shallow and beauty is in the eye of the beholder so please do not be offended if you are not my type and are not invited)"

Party at Prospero's house?

Prospero
01-30-2013, 02:09 PM
LOL... er no way Seanchai.... NOT my thing at all

Wendy Summers
01-30-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL... er no way Seanchai.... NOT my thing at all

That's not what you sai..... er right... ok.

RallyCola
01-30-2013, 04:02 PM
my fantasy would be to be king of the world so i can have sex on demand at any time with any woman i want.

Prospero
01-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Wendy - for you, well.....almost anything

musicfactory
01-31-2013, 10:03 AM
I want to have a sexy t-girl dump on my chest

RallyCola
01-31-2013, 03:33 PM
I want to have a sexy t-girl dump on my chest

that should be easy...feed her mexican food with an ex-lax chaser.

make sure you smear it and she writes her name in it.

Yeah
01-31-2013, 05:47 PM
Its to fucked up to mention

RallyCola
01-31-2013, 05:59 PM
Its to fucked up to mention

does it involve a midget in leather, 50 lbs of jello and a subscription to Dog Fancy magazine?

GurlyCockLover
01-31-2013, 09:13 PM
i would so love a blowbang, to be on my knees surrounded by tranny's each making me suck them off, and at the end the blow their load over my mouth/chin, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Heaven

angelboi
01-31-2013, 10:18 PM
To cut a long story short... A blowbang with about 10 horny t-girls all dressed in slutty lingerie and high heels. Being forced to suck their cocks and swallow their cum.

sydburn9
02-01-2013, 12:05 AM
i just stay very simple : i just wanna be with Three Ts at the same time. they gotta be very feminine, sexy, well equiped and capable to shoot huge load.

timid1
02-01-2013, 12:27 AM
You remember Charlie Croker in the Italian Job, when his girlfriend arranges a West End hotel room full of girls as his present? Well I'd love a suite at a top hotel with maybe a dozen pretty tgirls all to myself for a wild weekend of champagne, cocktails , a bit of great food , and lots and lots of cum!
And if I win the Euromillions I will definitely fulfil this fantasy!!!!