PDA

View Full Version : Would you be like the Bachelor on that tv show?

MsDazzler
01-29-2013, 07:30 AM
Ahhh! I think I am gonna swoon... watching The Bachelor TV Show...

A hot, tall, and handsome bachelor wooing me... taking me out on expensive and glamorous dates.

Surprising me with a pair of diamond earrings... roses... limo... taking me to fancy designer stores and letting me get whatever I wanted... waltzing me from place to place...

Have you ever done that for someone before?

I m hoping to experience that one day! :) :praying:

robertlouis
01-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Ahhh! I think I am gonna swoon... watching The Bachelor TV Show...

A hot, tall, and handsome bachelor wooing me... taking me out on expensive and glamorous dates.

Surprising me with a pair of diamond earrings... roses... limo... taking me to fancy designer stores and letting me get whatever I wanted... waltzing me from place to place...

Have you ever done that for someone before?

I m hoping to experience that one day! :) :praying:

You do know it's an illusion, right?

But it doesn't have to be over the top and garishly expensive. Thoughtfulness and well chosen gifts are just as much appreciated. If I thought that a girl would only be impressed by the amount of money I spent on her then she wouldn't be the right girl for me.

fivekatz
01-29-2013, 07:41 AM
I am the wrong person to ask. I think reality TV is one of the most awful things about pop culture.

MsDazzler
01-29-2013, 07:49 AM
You do know it's an illusion, right?

But it doesn't have to be over the top and garishly expensive. Thoughtfulness and well chosen gifts are just as much appreciated. If I thought that a girl would only be impressed by the amount of money I spent on her then she wouldn't be the right girl for me.

Yes, yes, I know that it is exaggerated for American viewers...

But that still doesn't stop me from wanting to experience it for ONE night! Heh...

Doesn't mean I am a gold digger looking for a guy to treat me like that every day for the rest of my life.

Just would like to experience that just once.

alpha2117
01-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Ahhh but remember at the same time remember the Bachelor is a big old man whore trying out as many lasses as he possibly can in the shortest possible time ...do you really want that guy?

MsDazzler
02-04-2013, 06:39 AM
What about the rest of you, ladies? Do you want a man to be like that bachelor?

Quiet Reflections
02-04-2013, 06:45 AM
I have done it and still do but she deserves it because she is the love of my life, But unlike the bachelor I only do it for the one I love and I would never drop her off at home and do the same shit for 20 other girls as they fight for me and I lie to them.