PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Wendy Summers & Michelle Austin for...

TSMichelleAustin
01-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Wendy Summers and Myself have been nominated for Rabbits Reviews RISE Award for Best Shemale Performer! I am very honored and I just wanted to share the news for most of you who probably dont know! Wendy and I are indie girls and work on our sites from creating the scenes, starring, producing and editing all of our stuff! SO its nice to be recognized!!! Thanks to all who nominated us!

Rzr80086
01-28-2013, 05:31 AM
Congrats girls

maxpower
01-28-2013, 07:05 AM
Congratulations and good luck to you both.

GroobySteven
01-28-2013, 09:38 AM
Congratulations!
May you both win!

Prospero
01-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Congratulations ladies...

Brandi Boots
01-28-2013, 04:35 PM
good luck from 1 texan to another!

{ineedahaircut} ;) lol

RallyCola
01-28-2013, 05:38 PM
congrats. is it a two-way race or are there other nominees? this is the inaugural year for this award isn't it?

youngblood61
01-28-2013, 05:58 PM
Congrats to you both! But a special congrats to my favorite nerdy chick Wendy!:)

Wendy Summers
01-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Congratulations!
May you both win!

Hahaha this is like TS Thunderdome. I don't think we get to both win.

congrats. is it a two-way race or are there other nominees? this is the inaugural year for this award isn't it?

It's the inaugural year for a TS category. I believe there are other nominees as well... since Michelle and I are in the same affiliate program, we know each other was nominated. They haven't announced the full list of nominees yet -- that comes out later this week.

Fans could nominate only websites reviewed by Rabbit's Reviews for the past year. That said they reviewed most of the solo websites out there:

Sarina Valentina
Carmen Moore
Jonelle Brooks
Jasmine Jewels
Morgan Bailey
Mia Isabella
Ashley George
Bailey Jay
Jesse
Foxxy
Victoria DePrada
Kimber James
Aly Sinclair
Mandy Mitchell
Sexy Jade
Natassia Dreams
Wendy Williams
Long Mint
Helen Hung
Areeyas World
Busty Mae
TS Jamie French
Amy Daly
Domino Presley
Hazel Tucker
Angelina Torres
Tiffany Starr
Sunshyne Monroe
Wendy Summers
Jordan Jay
TS Lucia
Michelle Austin
TS Rockdolls (aka Tempest)

It should be a good list of nominations.

Congrats to you both! But a special congrats to my favorite nerdy chick Wendy!:)

Thanks!

RallyCola
01-28-2013, 06:37 PM
...Fans could nominate only websites reviewed by Rabbit's Reviews for the past year. That said they reviewed most of the solo websites out there:...

lol. many of those sites have not seen an update since the bush administration. methinks that the list should have been trimmed to include only active solo sites with "regular" updates

Ecstatic
01-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Congrats Wendy and Michelle! And also to Tempest for her www.ts-rockdolls.com (http://www.ts-rockdolls.com) nomination!

Wendy Summers
01-28-2013, 09:14 PM
lol. many of those sites have not seen an update since the bush administration. methinks that the list should have been trimmed to include only active solo sites with "regular" updates

Well that's the list of possible nominees - as to who actually was nominated, only Michelle and myself have come forward so far - I'm sure there are others.

RallyCola
01-28-2013, 10:45 PM
Well that's the list of possible nominees - as to who actually was nominated, only Michelle and myself have come forward so far - I'm sure there are others.

well if the criteria was that the nominee had to have a stellar 2012 in terms of their solo site, i hope that the girls nominated did in fact have that rather than being nominated for other reasons

WendyWilliams
01-28-2013, 11:22 PM
They have had TS categories in the past. THey mix it up though so never the same "name" for the category.

Other Nominees are:
Long Mint
Aly S.
Foxxy

TSMichelleAustin
01-29-2013, 01:36 AM
I think criteria was it had to be updated regularly in 2012 and had to been reviewed by Rabbits Review.

luv4Tgirls
01-29-2013, 03:51 AM
That is really Great, Congrats to both of you!!! Couple of my favorite girls

TempestTS
02-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Congrats Wendy and Michelle! And also to Tempest for her www.ts-rockdolls.com (http://www.ts-rockdolls.com) nomination!

Wait... What did I do... honestly officer I have no recollection of anything...