PDA

View Full Version : Would you be seen in Public with a Chaser?!

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 04:48 AM
Well, would you?

~BB~

fivekatz
01-27-2013, 05:34 AM
Seriously, what defines a chaser?

Sulka_bewitched_me
01-27-2013, 05:43 AM
I'm guessing someone who makes it openly known that they're all about the cock on these "special" ladies. Wikipedia definition is as follows: the term tranny chaser was originally (and still predominantly) used to describe men sexually interested in pre-operative Trans women but it is now being used by some Trans men as well.

fivekatz
01-27-2013, 05:55 AM
I'm guessing someone who makes it openly known that they're all about the cock on these "special" ladies. Wikipedia definition is as follows: the term tranny chaser was originally (and still predominantly) used to describe men sexually interested in pre-operative Trans women but it is now being used by some Trans men as well.Thanks. More benign than I thought it might be. I would imagine even guys who refuse to bottom have some special attraction to woman with a penis that drives their initial pursuit of TS.

Janna_b
01-27-2013, 06:04 AM
No I want to be with someone who wants who I am as a whole package, not being with me because of what's swinging between my legs.

fivekatz
01-27-2013, 06:16 AM
No I want to be with someone who wants who I am as a whole package, not being with me because of what's swinging between my legs.I think the question in the OP and the poll was in response to the reverse question in a dueling OP which crudely asked if one would hold hands or kiss a TS in public.

That question was more about the "chaser" staying in the closet or not or was he willing to show his affection towards his TS friend in public. That's how I read it. So to me it means can a person get past the raw sexual attractions and accept his companion as you put it " for the whole package" that she is.

I found the first OP a bit insensitive or crude (I am not sure I have the vocabulary to perfectly describe how I felt about it). So I was not exactly shocked when Bella started this poll/OP to mock it.

BLKGSXR
01-27-2013, 06:17 AM
No I want to be with someone who wants who I am as a whole package, not being with me because of what's swinging between my legs. You got something swinging between your legs?
In all seriousness the word trannychaser is just insulting. Do you call guys who are interested in genetic women pussychasers? No you just say he likes pussy.
So guys who are interested in transwomen are trannychasers? Not only does it insult the girl but it also makes them very jaded on dating any guys....think about it.

fivekatz
01-27-2013, 06:40 AM
You got something swinging between your legs?
In all seriousness the word trannychaser is just insulting. Do you call guys who are interested in genetic women pussychasers? No you just say he likes pussy.
So guys who are interested in transwomen are trannychasers? Not only does it insult the girl but it also makes them very jaded on dating any guys....think about it.Now I may be dating myself but guys who trolled bars every night looking to get laid were often called pussy hounds.

They seldom took exception to being called pussy hounds.I suppose the whole tranny chaser thing comes from societies taboos that one would consider it any different than calling a promiscuous man a pussy hound.

Somebody who is just looking to get off, is somebody looking to get off. That IMHO is not a sin, it is built into our very beings.

There are funny things in life. I have had more than a few TS girl friends who had no issue with the word tranny, though it made me cringe a bit. But OTOH if I have had used the same phrase it would come of as quite negative. As a Jew I often refer to myself as a Heb but sure don't like it when others do and am more than willing to let the offending party know it.

If you don't like being called a tranny chaser, imagine how some of the ladies here felt when they saw an OP asking if a man out with a trans-woman would publicly hold her hand or kiss her.

I think sometimes the guys on this site either forget that there are transgendered women here OR they just lack any sense of empathy or respect for others.

Now in what has been a long rant, my conclusion is that if you have so little respect for trans-women as human beings that you would post on a site you know that trans-women participate in to ask if you would hold her hand or kiss her in public, then yes you are a tranny chaser and you live in a very dark and sad closet IMHO.

BLKGSXR
01-27-2013, 07:03 AM
Now I may be dating myself but guys who trolled bars every night looking to get laid were often called pussy hounds.

They seldom took exception to being called pussy hounds.I suppose the whole tranny chaser thing comes from societies taboos that one would consider it any different than calling a promiscuous man a pussy hound.

Somebody who is just looking to get off, is somebody looking to get off. That IMHO is not a sin, it is built into our very beings.

There are funny things in life. I have had more than a few TS girl friends who had no issue with the word tranny, though it made me cringe a bit. But OTOH if I have had used the same phrase it would come of as quite negative. As a Jew I often refer to myself as a Heb but sure don't like it when others do and am more than willing to let the offending party know it.

If you don't like being called a tranny chaser, imagine how some of the ladies here felt when they saw an OP asking if a man out with a trans-woman would publicly hold her hand or kiss her.

I think sometimes the guys on this site either forget that there are transgendered women here OR they just lack any sense of empathy or respect for others.

Now in what has been a long rant, my conclusion is that if you have so little respect for trans-women as human beings that you would post on a site you know that trans-women participate in to ask if you would hold her hand or kiss her in public, then yes you are a tranny chaser and you live in a very dark and sad closet IMHO.

Very well said bud. :iagree:

tsdvdman
01-27-2013, 07:09 AM
It's very simple. It depends on if the girl(s) like you or not..or if you are generally accepted amonst the small ts community. If they like you..you can travel from state to state event to event "chasing" them, but you would be considered cool.
If they don't like you or don't know you...or have some kind of negative history with you..then you are a "Tranny chaser" or better yet.. a "cock sucking Tranny chaser"..lol

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 07:20 AM
You got something swinging between your legs?
So guys who are interested in transwomen are trannychasers? Not only does it insult the girl but it also makes them very jaded on dating any guys....think about it.

That's always been such a spurious argument. Men who chase pussy don't have a nickname because they don't question their sexuality and project that confusion onto the object of their desire. They don't like women specifically because they fetishize vagina (for the most part anyway), but they do penis, especially when they can use trans women to lessen their guilt about their latent homosexual tendencies. In short, there's no internalized shame inherent in chasing pussy.

When creepy pervs who can't catch pussy chase us simply because they fetishize our penises, they don't validate the person attached (like many girls foolishly believe); instead, it's quite the opposite. They hide in the shadows, waiting to prey on the next girl whom they can manipulate, usually one with even lower self-esteem than they have.

Real men aren't chasers. They're gentlemen who are attracted to the female form and don't discriminate by genitalia. For better or worse, trans women celebrate their femininity more so than today's biological female, and that's what they're really after - not the one part that least belongs on their bodies.

~BB~

jamiethewild
01-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Me, personally NO... unless $

To me tranny chasers= $ Always looking whats next. Any guy who finds "tranny chaser" offensive is probably because their underlying conscious knows the truth, their cock hungry, fetish obsessive and most of them want their NSA only and then to go to the next one. Any girl who says "yes" is delusional of reality. Find me through a fag venue, you gotta pay.

I would be ashamed even holding a chaser's hand in public, full of embarrassment. Like "where do i hide my face" kinda thing.

fivekatz
01-27-2013, 07:27 AM
It's very simple. It depends on if the girl(s) like you or not..or if you are generally accepted amonst the small ts community. If they like you..you can travel from state to state event to event "chasing" them, but you would be considered cool.
If they don't like you or don't know you...or have some kind of negative history with you..then you are a "Tranny chaser" or better yet.. a "cock sucking Tranny chaser"..lolNot all that different than GG's in the circles/communities they run in. don't you think?

People are basically all the same. For all our differences, from race, to gender, to sexual orientation, to sexual appetites, to political beliefs, we al want to be happy, to not want from hunger and to be accepted by others. It is judgments we make often in a "dog pack" culture that drive our negative judgments about others.

nysprod
01-27-2013, 07:47 AM
Real men aren't chasers. They're gentlemen who are attracted to the female form and don't discriminate by genitalia. For better or worse, trans women celebrate their femininity more so than today's biological female, and that's what they're really after - not the one part that least belongs on their bodies.

~BB~

Why is being a gentleman and being into TG women for what that have mutually exclusive? I'm a gentleman and I want a TS woman for what she has...any woman who is with me, GG or TG, is treated like a princess except when she wants to be treated like a little 'ho...I think most women are turned on by a man who will hold the door for them, so to speak, but who can also grab their hair and fuck them good and hard when the time for that comes...

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Why is being a gentleman and being into TG women for what that have mutually exclusive? I'm a gentleman and I want a TS woman for what she has...

I don't want any man who's fixated on my penis. He's NOT straight. You lost me here.

any woman who is with me, GG or TG, is treated like a princess except when she wants to be treated like a little 'ho...I think most women are turned on by a man who will hold the door for them, so to speak, but who can also grab their hair and fuck them good and hard when the time for that comes...

Ahh. You found me again. Yay for tops! :dancing:

~BB~

nysprod
01-27-2013, 08:07 AM
I don't want any man who's fixated on my penis. He's NOT straight. You lost me here.

This is just a forum conversation...if this was real life, it wouldn't be apparent...but it's a guy thing...

~BB~

That's hot...

jamiethewild
01-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Also, just because you are a top doesn't change you from being tranny chaser and dick obsessed.

nysprod
01-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Also, just because you are a top doesn't change you from being tranny chaser and dick obsessed.

I don't deal with bitches, GG or TG...

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 08:27 AM
This is just a forum conversation...if this was real life, it wouldn't be apparent...but it's a guy thing...

Seriously? You think I can't determine what a man wants from me? Hmm. :geek:

~BB~

nysprod
01-27-2013, 08:29 AM
Seriously? You think I can't determine what a man wants from me? Hmm. :geek:

~BB~

I'm sure you can...but in my case, you would like it...lol

BLKGSXR
01-27-2013, 08:49 AM

You need a hug...From BEhind ^_~

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm sure you can...but in my case, you would like it...lol

In your case, that remains to be seen. :lol:

~BB~

christianxxx
01-27-2013, 09:43 AM
would you categorize me as a chaser Bella?

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 09:44 AM
would you categorize me as a chaser Bella?

Depends. What do you like most about TS girls?

~BB~

christianxxx
01-27-2013, 09:52 AM
you wouldn't understand it if i tried to explain it to you

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 10:04 AM
you wouldn't understand it if i tried to explain it to you

You're right. I'm too dumb. I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. :?

~BB~

christianxxx
01-27-2013, 10:50 AM
yes because that's EXACTLY what I meant. Project much?

TSMichelleAustin
01-27-2013, 11:07 AM
Well I got it worst Bella... I got Fat Chasers and Tranny Chasers after me! LMFAO!!!!!!!

I really dont care!!! I know a chaser from a mile away, its how they look at u!!!! LOL But also I dont have to worry I have been in same relationship for almost 5yrs!

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 12:27 PM
yes because that's EXACTLY what I meant. Project much?

OMG! I'm messing with you! :lol:

~BB~

amberskyi
01-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Lol these threads are so over done.the guys are going to refuse the tranny chaser phenomenon no matter how logically and intelligently we describe it.plus why tell them anyway, so they can learn to better hide certain telling behaviors and intentions.

nysprod
01-27-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm very much enjoying the convo with Bella and Amber...there are a few people on here, Kelly is also one of them, who I always find to be very interesting...

wiltthestilt
01-27-2013, 06:57 PM

~BB~

Any guy who knows you have a penis and isnt deterred by it isnt straight either--and the world at large would view him to be as gay as any of us; or even gayer since it would be a regular thing for him as opposed to an occasional thing for many of us.

Sulka_bewitched_me
01-27-2013, 07:27 PM
In reading the various posts on here I find myself a bit confused. The girls on here refer to many of the men on here or out there who happen to be attracted to them as "gay" but from what I understand most gay men find the girls on here or out there repulsive and would never entertain the thought of a sexual encounter with any of them. So how does that make the men on here gay? I........for one.....Bella.........do indeed find that the girls seem to try harder to be alluring than ALOT of GG and in all honesty THAT is what turns me on. I'm so sick of yoga pants on women these days or sweat pants for that matter. Just because you CAN wear yoga pants doesn't mean you SHOULD! I love a woman who goes all out in making herself feminine. Wish my country never gave rise to Lululemon!

christianxxx
01-27-2013, 08:01 PM
lol - I love my Bella Bellucci - now get your ass up here to LA and shoot some scenes with me. #please

loveboof
01-27-2013, 08:09 PM
'Would you be seen in public with a chaser?'

Can you tell 'chasers' by sight alone? Surely you need to know a bit about what they're looking for before you can judge...

___

Me, personally NO... unless $

So actually your answer is: 'Yes'. lol

amberskyi
01-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Any guy who knows you have a penis and isnt deterred by it isnt straight either--and the world at large would view him to be as gay as any of us; or even gayer since it would be a regular thing for him as opposed to an occasional thing for many of us.

i dont think i quite follow your logic.wouldnt it be more of a regular thing for you guys on here who actively seek out ts girl as opposed to a "straight" guy who falls for a girl he meet who happened to be transgendered?

fred41
01-27-2013, 08:27 PM
If they don't like you or don't know you...or have some kind of negative history with you..then you are a "Tranny chaser" or better yet.. a "cock sucking Tranny chaser"..lol

Yeah...this is pretty much it.
People often try to avoid offending people they like...and then intentionally hurt them when things go bad. That's why you see the definition change ever so slightly when different girls use the term.
If you go from TS party to TS party...and drag bar to drag bar...for a large portion of your social time..you are a chaser. Live with it....lol.

I don't know why guys get so offended - I would say develop a thicker skin.
Sometimes I think the only people that get very upset by the chaser tag, even when used in jest, are guys that rarely get any...:)

Just an opinion....

wiltthestilt
01-27-2013, 09:00 PM
i dont think i quite follow your logic.wouldnt it be more of a regular thing for you guys on here who actively seek out ts girl as opposed to a "straight" guy who falls for a girl he meet who happened to be transgendered?

I meant a guy who you are in a relationship with. I was with a TS only once; and it was alright; but I am more attracted to gg's and I was in no hurry to repeat. It also took me a month before I found a TS who I was attracted to enough to see.

Anyway, I dont mind being called chaser, because my interest in TS's is primarily sexual. But this gay vs. straight distinction is juvenile. Most "straight" guys wont consider dating a TS at all or at least they wont admit to being willing; and it isnt just what's between her legs. The rest often isnt the same either.

amberskyi
01-27-2013, 09:07 PM
I meant a guy who you are in a relationship with. I was with a TS only once; and it was alright; but I am more attracted to gg's and I was in no hurry to repeat. It also took me a month before I found a TS who I was attracted to enough to see.

Anyway, I dont mind being called chaser, because my interest in TS's is primarily sexual. But this gay vs. straight distinction is juvenile. Most "straight" guys wont consider dating a TS at all or at least they wont admit to being willing; and it isnt just what's between her legs. The rest often isnt the same either.

I disagree but don't feel like getting into it on this forum.

iagodelgado
01-27-2013, 10:14 PM
I disagree but don't feel like getting into it on this forum.

Loving this thread. Most threads go - I am into tgirls so am I gay? This one is going - I am into tgirls so am I straight?

PLUS - I am into tgirls, which means I am a chaser, which means that the tgirls hate me .... etc etc etc.

At this moment in time, the poll says the chasers are welll in front, while the tgirls (?) are evenly split into being for or against the chasers.

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Well, would you?

~BB~

Yeah, I see what you did there being that the question is usually the other way around.

But from a Chaser's POV the bottom line would be who really cares?

BellaBellucci
01-27-2013, 10:39 PM

I disagree. It's not about the type of relationship. It's about the root of the attraction and the type of sex one has. I also don't think it matters what society thinks. What's the expression? 'Because a million fools can't be wrong?' :lol:

I can't say I entirely approve of this, but it's not my life. That said, I appreciate your honesty.

Lol these threads are so over done.the guys are going to refuse the tranny chaser phenomenon no matter how logically and intelligently we describe it.plus why tell them anyway, so they can learn to better hide certain telling behaviors and intentions.

It doesn't matter. Just because they know what they're doing wrong, it doesn't mean that they have the desire or the ability to make it right.

Oh, and Christian... maybe. I'm not all that far from L.A. I just want to get on a regular shooting schedule before I make any more commitments.

~BB~

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-27-2013, 10:40 PM

And all this time I though TS wanted to be viewed as women.

Kevin Dong
01-27-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm a professional chaser. mwahaha

MHarrigan82
01-27-2013, 10:51 PM

Most gay guys I know find transsexuals repulsive. They are attracted to masculinity and man features. Transwomen are the complete opposite very feminine more so than alot of genetic girls. I mostly only date genetic girls but have dated 2 transwomen currently dating one now. I have never seen her cock don't plan too. She is planning on getting SRS. I have never been fucked in the ass by a transwoman or gave oral sex but I guess since I like transwomen I am gay. I am attracted to feminine women biological or trans. Ile don't care what is between a girl. I don't want to start the tired debate is it gay or not to be with a tranwoman.

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-27-2013, 11:33 PM
That's always been such a spurious argument. Men who chase pussy don't have a nickname because they don't question their sexuality and project that confusion onto the object of their desire. They don't like women specifically because they fetishize vagina (for the most part anyway), but they do penis, especially when they can use trans women to lessen their guilt about their latent homosexual tendencies. In short, there's no internalized shame inherent in chasing pussy.

When creepy pervs who can't catch pussy chase us simply because they fetishize our penises, they don't validate the person attached (like many girls foolishly believe); instead, it's quite the opposite. They hide in the shadows, waiting to prey on the next girl whom they can manipulate, usually one with even lower self-esteem than they have.

~BB~

Wow...in 2013 people still adhere to this type of BS?

Is "Logic Dysphoria" a clinical condition? If not then I wan't acknowledgement for coining the tern because I can't help but question the mental capacity of a tranny with so much contempt for her dick frequenting a forum with so much exposure of the TS penis.

I personally question any guy who entertains the shit she says past 5 minutes of hearing her say it. Be it top or bottom guys.

And by the OP's logic if a guys is not a man for likeing a tgirls's penis is she really a "she" for being born with one even if she gets said penis surgically turned inside out via SRS....? Or does calling herself "trans" give a pass to make any shit she want's whenever she's opposed to it?

I'm not asking the OP, she's a lost cause who climax in life is predictable. I just wanna know what the overall consensus here is on the fuckery she proposes....

tsdvdman
01-27-2013, 11:44 PM
"because I can't help but question the mental capacity of a tranny with so much contempt for her dick frequenting a forum with so much exposure of the TS penis."
THANK YOU!!

amberskyi
01-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Um duh..for business lol.if i wasn't in the industry i wouldn't be here either, no offense (not that i care lol)

tsdvdman
01-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Most gay guys I know find transsexuals repulsive. They are attracted to masculinity and man features. Transwomen are the complete opposite very feminine more so than alot of genetic girls. I mostly only date genetic girls but have dated 2 transwomen currently dating one now. I have never seen her cock don't plan too. She is planning on getting SRS. I have never been fucked in the ass by a transwoman or gave oral sex but I guess since I like transwomen I am gay. I am attracted to feminine women biological or trans. Ile don't care what is between a girl. I don't want to start the tired debate is it gay or not to be with a tranwoman.

So..you have never taken a shower with her..or been in the room with her as she getting dressed to go out..or giving her a massage? Sounds like there is a complete lack of sexual chemistry and activity. You might be getting played dude.

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Um duh..for business lol.if i wasn't in the industry i wouldn't be here either, no offense (not that i care lol)

Wow...thank you for the prostitutes explanation for everything...

Hmm....I wonder how profitable McDonald's would be if all the employees were health nuts who hated serving Big Macs.....

amberskyi
01-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Wow...thank you for the prostitutes explanation for everything...

Hmm....I wonder how profitable McDonald's would be if all the employees were health nuts who hated serving Big Macs.....

Whoa whoa whoa, calm that hostility down Missy.i didn't say a god damn disrespectful thing to you.
I'm not the girl that got your panties in a bunch, direct that shit else where.

wiltthestilt
01-28-2013, 12:19 AM
I disagree. It's not about the type of relationship. It's about the root of the attraction and the type of sex one has. I also don't think it matters what society thinks. What's the expression? 'Because a million fools can't be wrong?' :lol:

I can't say I entirely approve of this, but it's not my life. That said, I appreciate your honesty.

It doesn't matter. Just because they know what they're doing wrong, it doesn't mean that they have the desire or the ability to make it right.

Oh, and Christian... maybe. I'm not all that far from L.A. I just want to get on a regular shooting schedule before I make any more commitments.

~BB~

Root of attraction? LOL. As if you can somehow totally demarcate between the two. The flaw in that reasoning is that the vast majority of the TSs dont come across as totally female from the waste up either. It aint just about the dick. Not to mention that feeling another cock rubbing up against theirs during love making isnt something the average straight guy is comfortable with either. Why not ask some honest to God straight males how they feel about dating TS's?--try the dating forum at OK Cupid or somewhere like that and get an honest straight guy's opinion on the subject. Denial aint just a river in Egypt.

loveboof
01-28-2013, 01:01 AM

So you're only here for marketing purposes? Do you get much business through this site?

Because you should probably take a look at your ROI's lol (here your investment is time...)

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-28-2013, 01:28 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, calm that hostility down Missy.i didn't say a god damn disrespectful thing to you.
I'm not the girl that got your panties in a bunch, direct that shit else where.

You choose to drawn a line in this conversation.

There's no hostility only facts. And for the record "Porn" is Greek word for "whore" or "prostitute"....the "ography" part means "to photograph". (Google it!)

Dismissing it as "business" doesn't hide the fact you hate doing it on some level, so why act offended merely because I speak it's rightful name?

Now since that's bend addressed is your overall opinion par with the OP's or is there some room for rational thinking?

amberskyi
01-28-2013, 01:47 AM
So you're only here for marketing purposes? Do you get much business through this site?

Because you should probably take a look at your ROI's lol (here your investment is time...)

Quite allot actually :).

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Root of attraction? LOL. As if you can somehow totally demarcate between the two. The flaw in that reasoning is that the vast majority of the TSs dont come across as totally female from the waste up either. It aint just about the dick. Not to mention that feeling another cock rubbing up against theirs during love making isnt something the average straight guy is comfortable with either. Why not ask some honest to God straight males how they feel about dating TS's?--try the dating forum at OK Cupid or somewhere like that and get an honest straight guy's opinion on the subject. Denial aint just a river in Egypt.
She's aware of the grey area that explains her very existence and simply chooses to manipulate it in order to discourage certain men who like TS. In this case she's dismissing the variations of ts attraction by making everything black in white.

My theory? In her version of a perfect world she'd be one of those closed minded bigoted genetic women that ironically give ts a hard time if she could...

Yet it's possible that she actually was one in a past life in this one is simply "Karma".

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-28-2013, 01:57 AM

Yet the disdain is so apparent.

Proof that is actually does pay to like your job.

amberskyi
01-28-2013, 02:10 AM
Yet the disdain is so apparent.

Proof that is actually does pay to like your job.

how do you detect disdain.i answered his question quickly and concisely.there arent even enough lines to read between lol.
oh,wait.i get it.your lumping me into a group,making a generalization

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-28-2013, 02:24 AM
how do you detect disdain.i answered his question quickly and concisely.there arent even enough lines to read between lol.
oh,wait.i get it.your lumping me into a group,making a generalization

if i wasn't in the industry i wouldn't be here either

Now does the jury have a verdict?

amberskyi
01-28-2013, 02:36 AM
Now does the jury have a verdict?

thats doesnt mean i disdain my job or my gender.it means that as a trans woman i probably really wouldnt find it worth my while to be on a PORN/ADULT INDUSTRY forum if i wasnt in said industry.its not like im into trans woman sexually so could you explain what a non industry trans woman would take from a site like this?

loveboof
01-28-2013, 02:44 AM

Fair enough. I'm sure you know what you're doing... :)

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-28-2013, 02:46 AM
thats doesnt mean i disdain my job or my gender.it means that as a trans woman i probably really wouldnt find it worth my while to be on a PORN/ADULT INDUSTRY forum if i wasnt in said industry.its not like im into trans woman sexually so could you explain what a non industry trans woman would take from a site like this?

If you weren't co-signing the OP a better would be why you choose to make that initial comment in the first...seeing as you don't care an all.

Don't get me wrong you did add some light to the overall understanding of why most if not all the girls even post here.

loveboof
01-28-2013, 02:49 AM
Don't get me wrong you did add some light to the overall understanding of why most if not all the girls even post here.

That is the only reason! (maybe 1 or 2 exceptions..) Which is why it's so embarrassing when people are falling over themselves to fawn over the girls...

It always comes off kinda pathetic imo

Sulka_bewitched_me
01-28-2013, 04:19 AM
That is the only reason! (maybe 1 or 2 exceptions..) Which is why it's so embarrassing when people are falling over themselves to fawn over the girls...

It always comes off kinda pathetic imo
Agreed.....I can think of two regular posters on here who DEFINITELY fall into that category. Whenever I read their comments I have the exact same thought as you.......pathetic. As if any of the girls on here would hookup with any posters who comment here (unless it was for $$$$$$$ ). It's a forum......not a dating site....well at least this section anyways.

bluesoul
01-28-2013, 05:09 AM

hrm... how exactly does it insult the girl to call a guy a tranny chaser? a lot of the men (regardless of their supposed interest and flattery that transgendered women are extremely feminine) are interested in them for their cocks. and i think a major reason they are jaded on dating guys is because of the turn over of guys (either married or already in relationships) frequenting them for sex.

oh and genetic women have a title similar to tranny chaser. they call those guys "losers" or "suckers"

fivekatz
01-28-2013, 05:25 AM
I suppose by nature men are chasers. In the case of GG's they want to get in their pants. Other attributes aside from their vaginas tend to play into the selection process as they chase but in the end the dude wants to get his rocks off and is in chase mode.

So I suppose the big difference with guys who are fascinated (attracted or whatever you wish to call it) to TGs, is that these girls have cocks. Some of these chasers I would assume are total tops and whilst they may wish to engage in stimulating a trans-women's cock they sure as hell would not take it up the ass. This chaser just like the pussy chaser has a whole other series of judgmental criteria in terms of physical appearance because it is not easy to figure out either how tight a GGs vagina is or how hung a tranny is when clothed.

I guess my point is that many guys initially are just looking to get their rocks off (the natural order of procreation) and have a criteria by which they judge their partner for this, in a bar setting as the clock moves forward the standards move backward.

While the initial attraction may be sexual, sustained relationships are dependent on a lot more than sexual enjoyment.

While a chaser may be initially attracted to a TG for her cock any sustained relationship would be deeper and based on a lot of things that go beyond physical attraction.

I suppose "chasers" are straight guys who are commonly called pussy hounds, are bi curious, conflicted gays.

The fact that the girls look down on these chasers means they probably are often shallow assholes on first blush. Whether there is something deeper there or not only time would tell.

The question about whether a guy would display public affection for a TG companion inspired this thread and hopefully most of the guys here can see why. In a world where transgender people struggle for acceptance, often including their own acceptance of who they are, to have such a question posed was sure to hit a sore spot.

If you are with the person and care about the person, then show your affection in public. OTOH if your business is to escort or model and you run into guys whose initial fascination with you is your cock, accept it.

Personally I think the world has come along way in terms of its taboos and prejudices and will continue to progress. And I suppose there still will be chasers and many of them won't be able to admit their attraction with shows of public affection.

Sulka_bewitched_me
01-28-2013, 06:14 AM
I suppose by nature men are chasers. In the case of GG's they want to get in their pants. Other attributes aside from their vaginas tend to play into the selection process as they chase but in the end the dude wants to get his rocks off and is in chase mode.

So I suppose the big difference with guys who are fascinated (attracted or whatever you wish to call it) to TGs, is that these girls have cocks. Some of these chasers I would assume are total tops and whilst they may wish to engage in stimulating a trans-women's cock they sure as hell would not take it up the ass. This chaser just like the pussy chaser has a whole other series of judgmental criteria in terms of physical appearance because it is not easy to figure out either how tight a GGs vagina is or how hung a tranny is when clothed.

I guess my point is that many guys initially are just looking to get their rocks off (the natural order of procreation) and have a criteria by which they judge their partner for this, in a bar setting as the clock moves forward the standards move backward.

While the initial attraction may be sexual, sustained relationships are dependent on a lot more than sexual enjoyment.

While a chaser may be initially attracted to a TG for her cock any sustained relationship would be deeper and based on a lot of things that go beyond physical attraction.

I suppose "chasers" are straight guys who are commonly called pussy hounds, are bi curious, conflicted gays.

The fact that the girls look down on these chasers means they probably are often shallow assholes on first blush. Whether there is something deeper there or not only time would tell.

The question about whether a guy would display public affection for a TG companion inspired this thread and hopefully most of the guys here can see why. In a world where transgender people struggle for acceptance, often including their own acceptance of who they are, to have such a question posed was sure to hit a sore spot.

If you are with the person and care about the person, then show your affection in public. OTOH if your business is to escort or model and you run into guys whose initial fascination with you is your cock, accept it.

Personally I think the world has come along way in terms of its taboos and prejudices and will continue to progress. And I suppose there still will be chasers and many of them won't be able to admit their attraction with shows of public affection.

:Bowdown: Well said:iagree:

BLKGSXR
01-28-2013, 07:22 AM
hrm... how exactly does it insult the girl to call a guy a tranny chaser? a lot of the men (regardless of their supposed interest and flattery that transgendered women are extremely feminine) are interested in them for their cocks. and i think a major reason they are jaded on dating guys is because of the turn over of guys (either married or already in relationships) frequenting them for sex.

oh and genetic women have a title similar to tranny chaser. they call those guys "losers" or "suckers"

Not many girls are fond of the term tranny, many I know take it offensively! In their minds they would much rather be referred to as women then trannys!

BellaBellucci
01-28-2013, 07:34 AM
The ad hominem reactions to my statements pretty much speak for themselves. I'm not engaging. Thanks, though. :lol:

~BB~

bluesoul
01-28-2013, 07:35 AM
Not many girls are fond of the term tranny, many I know take it offensively! In their minds they would much rather be referred to as women then trannys!

and supposedly men don't like being called chasers. and a quick note: when you say "women then trannys" it means they want to be refered to as women then afterwards, trannys

BLKGSXR
01-28-2013, 07:49 AM
and supposedly men don't like being called chasers. and a quick note: when you say "women then trannys" it means they want to be refered to as women then afterwards, trannys

Than My bad! didnt know you were the HA grammar police.

bluesoul
01-28-2013, 08:04 AM
i'm not. it's just that you contradicted yourself by making that grammatical error

BLKGSXR
01-28-2013, 10:22 AM
i'm not. it's just that you contradicted yourself by making that grammatical error

Sigh...ok bud in the future when I post off my phone as I am doing now, ill be sure to proof read my grammar just so you have nothing to correct! Sound fair enough?

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-29-2013, 12:14 AM
The ad hominem reactions to my statements pretty much speak for themselves. I'm not engaging. Thanks, though. :lol:

~BB~

Considering the average psychologist would rubberneck at most of the OP's comments. The ability to use 10 dollar words is pointless and just a way of dodging the many facts and valid points given throughout this thread.

I personally just call out BS the way I see it, not just throwing personal attacks at her for no reason.

The OP claims she doesn't care what society thinks yet most of her comments are based on social constructs.

The OP also claims that real men aren't attracted to her dick. Yet there's a couple flicks out there where she's stroking her dick in front of the camera.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you right...

BellaBellucci
01-29-2013, 01:02 AM
Considering the average psychologist would rubberneck at most of the OP's comments. The ability to use 10 dollar words is pointless and just a way of dodging the many facts and valid points given throughout this thread.

I personally just call out BS the way I see it, not just throwing personal attacks at her for no reason.

Oh, you definitely have a reason. You attack my education and intelligence because you don't share them and because you cannot attack the argument. Because you're in denial about your own homosexual attraction to penis, you cannot even consider my argument on a conscious level, so you reject it on its face. Take a good, hard look in the mirror and maybe you'll see some growth and happiness when you accept this basic truth about yourself.

The OP claims she doesn't care what society thinks yet most of her comments are based on social constructs.

Oh, please. When have I ever given a shit about social constructs? Do you even realize to whom you're speaking? I'm as irreverent as can be. My comments are based on my personal experiences in which I spent years transitioning to the female gender, and as close as possible to the female sex. Why on EARTH, except for a living, would I ever want to give up the 'female sex role' to a man? Social construct? Gods, no! Personal preference. I find the aesthetic horrendous.

The OP also claims that real men aren't attracted to her dick. Yet there's a couple flicks out there where she's stroking her dick in front of the camera.

First, no I didn't. I defined a chaser as someone who is primarily interested in penis, not the people attached, provided that they're not male-gendered in that particular moment. They don't care about how big a girl's breasts, how intelligent she is, or that everyone in their life sees them exactly as they portend to be (a woman). All they care about is dick.

Here's a common chaser equation for you: cock + dress = *drooling*. Yeah, I'm good.

Secondly, again, if there is money involved, what we're essentially talking about is a role play. Most trans women would have preferred to have been born properly in the first place and many are afraid of the consequences of SRS, and so SRS is not required to be a woman, but it is to be a female, and many girls do opt for that. I always find it hysterical when a girl gets the surgery and guys say, 'oh, but it seemed like she loved her penis so much!'

It's called acting. And who cares if it is, as long as you enjoy it?!

Feel better now?

~BB~

MrT23
01-29-2013, 02:14 AM
Wow...in 2013 people still adhere to this type of BS?

Is "Logic Dysphoria" a clinical condition? If not then I wan't acknowledgement for coining the tern because I can't help but question the mental capacity of a tranny with so much contempt for her dick frequenting a forum with so much exposure of the TS penis.

I personally question any guy who entertains the shit she says past 5 minutes of hearing her say it. Be it top or bottom guys.

And by the OP's logic if a guys is not a man for likeing a tgirls's penis is she really a "she" for being born with one even if she gets said penis surgically turned inside out via SRS....? Or does calling herself "trans" give a pass to make any shit she want's whenever she's opposed to it?

I'm not asking the OP, she's a lost cause who climax in life is predictable. I just wanna know what the overall consensus here is on the fuckery she proposes....

Well said man
There is so much fallacious logic in this thread, but of course I shouldn't be surprised by anything on this forum

nysprod
01-29-2013, 03:50 AM
Look, I think what's going on here is fairly simple to explain...to begin with, I'm pretty sure that Bella posted this thread in response to the "Would You Be Seen In Public With a Tranny" thread and if I know Bella a little, she probably didn't appreciate it very much.

Second, a trans woman not liking men who focus primarily on her dick is analogous to a GG not liking men for focusing primarily on her pussy. Women don't like to be objectified, even if they're in the objectification business.

I mean, guys, how would you like it if a woman focused primarily on your cock and didn't appreciate you for your intelligence or see you as a real person?

Oh, wait, we would like that...nevermind...

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-29-2013, 07:02 AM
Oh, you definitely have a reason. You attack my education and intelligence because you don't share them and because you cannot attack the argument. Because you're in denial about your own homosexual attraction to penis, you cannot even consider my argument on a conscious level, so you reject it on its face. Take a good, hard look in the mirror and maybe you'll see some growth and happiness when you accept this basic truth about yourself.

Oh, please. When have I ever given a shit about social constructs? Do you even realize to whom you're speaking? I'm as irreverent as can be. My comments are based on my personal experiences in which I spent years transitioning to the female gender, and as close as possible to the female sex. Why on EARTH, except for a living, would I ever want to give up the 'female sex role' to a man? Social construct? Gods, no! Personal preference. I find the aesthetic horrendous.

First, no I didn't. I defined a chaser as someone who is primarily interested in penis, not the people attached, provided that they're not male-gendered in that particular moment. They don't care about how big a girl's breasts, how intelligent she is, or that everyone in their life sees them exactly as they portend to be (a woman). All they care about is dick.

Here's a common chaser equation for you: cock + dress = *drooling*. Yeah, I'm good.

Secondly, again, if there is money involved, what we're essentially talking about is a role play. Most trans women would have preferred to have been born properly in the first place and many are afraid of the consequences of SRS, and so SRS is not required to be a woman, but it is to be a female, and many girls do opt for that. I always find it hysterical when a girl gets the surgery and guys say, 'oh, but it seemed like she loved her penis so much!'

It's called acting. And who cares if it is, as long as you enjoy it?!

Feel better now?

~BB~
Hi everyone. I'm Chase....Chase McThirsty.

I'd like to take this time to clarify some things regarding common sense and sexuality.

For starters...If Pee-Pee's and Wee-Wee's are that prevalent and clear cut to determining homosexuality why is the OP absolved of having one?

Does hating your penis give you a free pass to trash the people (CHASERS) who actually pay to see "her" jerk off on camera?

Now I understand preference but does the OP really "respect" any preference other than her own?

If she disregards a mans right to say he's hetero, why should her right to be female be upheld using the same logic?

Penis and balls aside is everything else on or inside the OP's body constitutionally unisex? Or is the OP just full of it?

You are who you say you are...that's your right.

So it's the OP's right live her life as a female.

Despite having a penis, having testicles, having a prostate gland and high testosterone, it's this individual free right to call herself a female despite being born with those extremities and I respect that.

Doctors respect that, medical researchers respected that, psychologist respect that and on and on....

So when I say that I'm only attracted to females be it TS or genetic. How does that get swept to the side and I get declared a homo?

What, because of the dick? Okay lets forget that a penis and clitoris are made of the same skin tissues for a second since the OP is "strictly bottom".

But wait! Doesn't anal sex bring exposure to the prostate gland? A male sex organ? Some doctors (proctologist and urologist) would stay that the penis is just the middle man to climax and the male prostate is the true miracle behind sexual pleasure. So when a man inserts his dick inside a m2f transsexual anus thus making contact with said tgirl's prostate is that gay as well or is there some rule that cancels out prostate glands as well?

Tgirls Chasers and tgirls alike...I challenge you to rise above the ridiculousness that some tgirls use to discourage men's desires simply because they hate the skin that they're in. It's uninformative, it's contradictory and plan of selfish. And despite the OP's flip flopping it's counter productive to right that people can be who ever they want to be!

And in 2013 I'm a firm believer that there are some women walking Gods green creation who just happen to have dicks to.

I just happen to love them the same as genetic women.

Stay Thirsty!

BellaBellucci
01-29-2013, 07:23 AM
http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/double-facepalm1.jpg

~BB~

natina
01-29-2013, 07:25 AM
if the guy or girl is not a tranny chaser then you will get people like this

Jerry Springer - Transsexual Takedown part 1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OjLcmlTDnk)

Jerry Springer - I Didn't See THAT Coming! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B-CRwnFCvs)

Jerry Springer!" I've Been Keeping A Secret!" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQtwTmKE7Q)

Best Transsexuals! 20 Years of The Jerry Springer Show - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5BmHh2fhP0)

most guys like transsexuals cause they like dick but not on a masculine body and some like anal. YOU KNOW ! they are dick lubers. they want to suck it get fucked by it and they want it to cum on them and in them.

The eroticization of M2F transsexuals by straight men
The eroticization of M2F transsexuals by straight men - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v79_9x7JlQ)

fivekatz
01-29-2013, 07:30 AM
Look, I think what's going on here is fairly simple to explain...to begin with, I'm pretty sure that Bella posted this thread in response to the "Would You Be Seen In Public With a Tranny" thread and if I know Bella a little, she probably didn't appreciate it very much.

Second, a trans woman not liking men who focus primarily on her dick is analogous to a GG not liking men for focusing primarily on her pussy. Women don't like to be objectified, even if they're in the objectification business.

I mean, guys, how would you like it if a woman focused primarily on your cock and didn't appreciate you for your intelligence or see you as a real person?

Oh, wait, we would like that...nevermind...LOL!

A bit of brevity. I agree Bella took exception to the idea that somebody would even ask would you been seen in public with a TS and created this counter thread. It was a pretty crass question the first Op posed.

robertlouis
01-29-2013, 07:35 AM
LOL!

A bit of brevity. I agree Bella took exception to the idea that somebody would even ask would you been seen in public with a TS and created this counter thread. It was a pretty crass question the first Op posed.

I agree, but it chimes in pretty much with the crass immaturity of a lot of the guys who post here.

Anyone who comes on this board and who would not be proud to have a tg on his arm in public should get the fuck out.

fivekatz
01-29-2013, 07:38 AM
i agree, but it chimes in pretty much with the crass immaturity of a lot of the guys who post here.

Anyone who comes on this board and who would not be proud to have a tg on his arm in public should get the fuck out.bravo!

Chase_Mcthirsty
01-29-2013, 07:40 AM

Jerry Springer - Transsexual Takedown part 1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OjLcmlTDnk)

Jerry Springer - I Didn't See THAT Coming! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B-CRwnFCvs)

Jerry Springer!" I've Been Keeping A Secret!" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQtwTmKE7Q)

Best Transsexuals! 20 Years of The Jerry Springer Show - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5BmHh2fhP0)

most guys like transsexuals cause they like dick but not on a masculine body and some like anal. YOU KNOW ! they are dick lubers. they want to suck it get fucked by it and they want it to cum on them and in them.

The eroticization of M2F transsexuals by straight men - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v79_9x7JlQ)
I've seen this before, Nina Arsenault is very informative and quite lovely I might add.

fivekatz
01-29-2013, 07:45 AM
So Jerry Springer is a measuring stick for civility?

natina
01-29-2013, 07:50 AM
Jerry Springer - Tranny Chasers part 3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMhOyJmLaCc)

You are gay - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsVpdBIi1BU)

Homophobic Gay Guys - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaChXj0wjbs)

ARE YOU GAY? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjAVa9RAfWQ)

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59838

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=1252414&highlight=homosexual#post1252414

MHarrigan82
01-29-2013, 08:01 AM
Natina really Jerry Springer that show is as fake as WWE Rasslin. I thought you would have a better post than this.

The Jerry Springer show is so homophobic and white trash. All of your post are crazy and out there are you Phobun the same person.

Bunzee
01-30-2013, 02:38 AM
i think its condescending to call guys who like TS's chasers - you are insulting ur own fans

serial138
01-30-2013, 02:50 AM
Agreed.....I can think of two regular posters on here who DEFINITELY fall into that category. Whenever I read their comments I have the exact same thought as you.......pathetic. As if any of the girls on here would hookup with any posters who comment here (unless it was for $$$$$$$ ). It's a forum......not a dating site....well at least this section anyways.

That's funny, because I know many of the posters here who have hooked up with girls pictured here and posting here, without paying for it. Maybe its because they aren't douches and actually talk to the girls like human beings, buy them drinks, go out in public with them, and don't hound them constantly for witholding the dick like the evil tranny overlords they are!

And for you slow people, a chaser is the same thing as a pussy hound as explained earlier, just you target TS women instead of GG women. All you care about is what's between the legs, nothing else. Stop getting so butt hurt. I've never seen so many overly sensitive men up in arms over imagined slights in one thread in my life.

bluesoul
01-30-2013, 02:50 AM
I agree, but it chimes in pretty much with the crass immaturity of a lot of the guys who post here.

Anyone who comes on this board and who would not be proud to have a tg on his arm in public should get the fuck out.

should the rules also be revised to reflect this new order or do we just make a silent agreement here and now?

fivekatz
01-30-2013, 04:56 AM
i think its condescending to call guys who like TS's chasers - you are insulting ur own fansHave you ever seen Stardust Memories? It is a Woody Allen classic, done in B&W and his sort of tribute to Fellini and 8 1/2.

While Allen swears it was not about him, it certainly gives a view of fans from the view of the object of their adoration.

The question about chasers was about guys who are "dick hounds", people who chase transgendered woman with the single purpose of getting their rocks off with out any care for the humanity of the person they chase.

I suppose just like Bill Russell refused to sign autographs any TS in the industry has the right to shun one of us just becasue we enjoy cumming while watching them?

Anyway I don't think the thread was aimed at men that have true interests is in women who have a penis but rather towards men whose only interest in a woman is her penis.

dabaldone
01-30-2013, 05:14 AM
"Real men aren't chasers. They're gentlemen who are attracted to the female form and don't discriminate by genitalia. For better or worse, trans women celebrate their femininity more so than today's biological female, and that's what they're really after - not the one part that least belongs on their bodies."

~BB~

Great quote! That's what draws me to trans-women. They exude femininity. It's like drawing a moth to a flame.

Foggy
01-30-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm still trying to find a "tranny" that wants to be seen with me in public...

wiltthestilt
01-30-2013, 09:30 AM
That's funny, because I know many of the posters here who have hooked up with girls pictured here and posting here, without paying for it. Maybe its because they aren't douches and actually talk to the girls like human beings, buy them drinks, go out in public with them, and don't hound them constantly for witholding the dick like the evil tranny overlords they are!

And for you slow people, a chaser is the same thing as a pussy hound as explained earlier, just you target TS women instead of GG women. All you care about is what's between the legs, nothing else. Stop getting so butt hurt. I've never seen so many overly sensitive men up in arms over imagined slights in one thread in my life.

Where Im not clear is that the chaser has been desribed as one who cares only about the cock--i.e., be may approach even not very passable TS's. Many of the men I know who may be considered pussy hounds dont go out looking for fat girls; many are still picky, and even more selective in many cases than men seeking relationships. I dont know many men who "only want pussy"--although I have known some. The phrase "will chase anything in a skirt" is often misapplied. Is the cock hound one who "only wants cock" or one who only wants sex from transgendered women he finds attractive? In the later case I dont understand the latent homosexuality accusations since that person seems to obviously care about more than cock (unless his preference is not-passable TS's of course).

wiltthestilt
01-30-2013, 09:44 AM
should the rules also be revised to reflect this new order or do we just make a silent agreement here and now?

It strikes me as asking a lot of the membership of a porn/escorting forum aptly title "Hung Angels" to expect such a committment. Many of us arent interested in dating TS's, we prefer gg's, but are still interested in T-girl porn--the product that ultimitely funds this site. Not everything one enjoys in porn need transfer over to real life--and in fact several TS porn performers have dispelled the notion that TS porn reflects the reality of sexual relations with a TS. Even hetero porn is a more realistic portrayal of sex between a male and a female than TS porn is between a male and transgendered female.

serial138
01-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Where Im not clear is that the chaser has been desribed as one who cares only about the cock--i.e., be may approach even not very passable TS's. Many of the men I know who may be considered pussy hounds dont go out looking for fat girls; many are still picky, and even more selective in many cases than men seeking relationships. I dont know many men who "only want pussy"--although I have known some. The phrase "will chase anything in a skirt" is often misapplied. Is the cock hound one who "only wants cock" or one who only wants sex from transgendered women he finds attractive? In the later case I dont understand the latent homosexuality accusations since that person seems to obviously care about more than cock (unless his preference is not-passable TS's of course).

If all you want is sex from TS women, you're a chaser, whether they are passable or not. It doesn't matter if you're a picky cockhound, you're still a cockhound. Same as a pussyhound is still a pussyhound even if he won't sleep with Jabba the Slut. You only have one goal, even if you won't accept anything to attain said goal.

amberskyi
01-30-2013, 05:02 PM
It strikes me as asking a lot of the membership of a porn/escorting forum aptly title "Hung Angels" to expect such a committment. Many of us arent interested in dating TS's, we prefer gg's, but are still interested in T-girl porn--the product that ultimitely funds this site. Not everything one enjoys in porn need transfer over to real life--and in fact several TS porn performers have dispelled the notion that TS porn reflects the reality of sexual relations with a TS. Even hetero porn is a more realistic portrayal of sex between a male and a female than TS porn is between a male and transgendered female.

And again i think that is the perfect example of a chaser (no offense to you love, you just said something that struck a cord).allot of guys have no problem seeing a trans woman in a sexual light (including having actual sexual experience with) but wouldn't consider dating a ts as a viable option.to me that is a chaser.

tsdvdman
01-30-2013, 05:32 PM
[B]"Anyone who comes on this board and who would not be proud to have a tg on his arm in public should get the fuck out."
Lol...AND you are a moderator for this board?...way to go shutting the door on 70-80% of your clientel.
Fact is..(as the girls often remind the guys)..this is a business vehicle for them. A place to showcase their porn, market their escorting services.,,gain more exposure.etc. NOT a dating site. So..many dudes who are into or curious about TS porn or possibly paying to have a sexual encounter with a ts will come to this board..and NEVER ever consider being in a "relationship with one or have one "on his arm in public". That may or may not make him a "tranny chaser"..but in reality..who gives a fuck. Because (according to this board)..as long as you've got the money...

loveboof
01-30-2013, 10:22 PM
And again i think that is the perfect example of a chaser.allot of guys have no problem seeing a trans woman in a sexual light (including having actual sexual experience with) but wouldn't consider dating a ts as a viable option.to me that is a chaser.

It strikes me as asking a lot of the membership of a porn/escorting forum aptly title "Hung Angels" to expect such a committment. Many of us arent interested in dating TS's, we prefer gg's, but are still interested in T-girl porn--the product that ultimitely funds this site. Not everything one enjoys in porn need transfer over to real life--and in fact several TS porn performers have dispelled the notion that TS porn reflects the reality of sexual relations with a TS.
Amber, I don't really see how that is 'the perfect example of a chaser'. Don't you have to be chasing something before you can be considered a chaser?

In the example wiltthestilt gave, he highlighted a person who is interested in t-girl porn as a fantasy but not in real life. Yes, he is viewing transsexuals in a purely sexual light - but surely that alone cannot make him a 'chaser'... What is he chasing?

amberskyi
01-30-2013, 10:57 PM
Amber, I don't really see how that is 'the perfect example of a chaser'. Don't you have to be chasing something before you can be considered a chaser?

In the example wiltthestilt gave, he highlighted a person who is interested in t-girl porn as a fantasy but not in real life. Yes, he is viewing transsexuals in a purely sexual light - but surely that alone cannot make him a 'chaser'... What is he chasing?

Cause allot guys also have that same attitude even when they are actively sleeping with ts woman.good enough to fuck but not to date.
Anyway I'm kinda tired of this agreement.it's very redundant.you guys are right, there is no such thing as a chaser.we girls and our years of experience dating as girls are wrong.

loveboof
01-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Cause allot guys also have that same attitude even when they are actively sleeping with ts woman.good enough to fuck but not to date.
Anyway I'm kinda tired of this agreement.it's very redundant.you guys are right, there is no such thing as a chaser.we girls and our years of experience dating as girls are wrong.

I never said there were no chasers! There obviously are.

I just think people are confused over the definitions you girls are choosing to go with...

BellaBellucci
01-31-2013, 09:34 AM
I never said there were no chasers! There obviously are.

I just think people are confused over the definitions you girls are choosing to go with...

I've made it clear repeatedly that a chaser is someone who cares more about penis than people.

~BB~

StinkyPete1000
01-31-2013, 02:14 PM
I've made it clear repeatedly that a chaser is someone who cares more about penis than people.

~BB~
I think that's a fair distinction.

wiltthestilt
01-31-2013, 04:41 PM
Chaser = anyone who goes out of his way to look at or meet TS's; i.e., everyone on this board

Non-Chaser = Someone with no specific interest in TS's and has never seen tranny porn but happens to find himself in a relationship with a TS, but he derives no enjoyment from her penis whatsoever. He couldnt even tell you what it looks like.

The existence of the latter is purely theoretical.

nysprod
01-31-2013, 04:47 PM
And again i think that is the perfect example of a chaser (no offense to you love, you just said something that struck a cord).allot of guys have no problem seeing a trans woman in a sexual light (including having actual sexual experience with) but wouldn't consider dating a ts as a viable option.to me that is a chaser.

Have to agree with Amber here...

amberskyi
01-31-2013, 04:58 PM
Have to agree with Amber here...

Omg, this is like a first.
I feel like i should make an acceptance speech."I'd like to thank my keyboard, my amazing intellectual insight...." Lol

nysprod
01-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Omg, this is like a first.
I feel like i should make an acceptance speech."I'd like to thank my keyboard, my amazing intellectual insight...." Lol

Seriously, I think it's definitive...it can be applied to other areas as well...e.g. let's say there's a white guy who wants to have sex with black girls but would never consider dating one as a viable option...that guy is a chaser of black women.

my my my!
01-31-2013, 05:25 PM

~BB~

If someone who cares more about penis than people constitutes being a "chaser", then many girls (including transgendered) are chasers themselves.

By your own definition:
A guy is at a club having a good time. A girl catches his attention, he decides to go up and TALK to her. She thinks he's attractive and she wants some cock now, and immediately grabs at his crotch. That's as chaser as it gets by your own definition.

She cares more about the penis than the person. She , by default, skipped what he had to say and penis was the order of the day.

They're called horny one night stands no strings attached (meaning not being seen in public with them). I'm not saying it's right, but people(men and women) do it all the time.

amberskyi
01-31-2013, 05:44 PM
Seriously, I think it's definitive...it can be applied to other areas as well...e.g. let's say there's a white guy who wants to have sex with black girls but would never consider dating one as a viable option...that guy is a chaser of black women.

its kinda messed up cause i ran into guys before who have a fetish or "thing" for black girls but would never date one.
personally i think its weird to be sexually attracted and sexual interact with a group of people but for whatever reason not be willing to date that group.

RallyCola
01-31-2013, 05:52 PM
Chaser = anyone who goes out of his way to look at or meet TS's; i.e., everyone on this board

Non-Chaser = Someone with no specific interest in TS's and has never seen tranny porn but happens to find himself in a relationship with a TS, but he derives no enjoyment from her penis whatsoever. He couldnt even tell you what it looks like.

The existence of the latter is purely theoretical.

your definitions kinda suck. the definition of chaser is broad, but not really incorrect. the non-chaser definition is far too finite.

a chaser is simply a person that pursues a transwoman solely because of physical attraction to the fact that she is a transwoman. if a man pursues a transwoman for who she is, not what she is, he is not a chaser.

wiltthestilt
01-31-2013, 07:08 PM
your definitions kinda suck. the definition of chaser is broad, but not really incorrect. the non-chaser definition is far too finite.

a chaser is simply a person that pursues a transwoman solely because of physical attraction to the fact that she is a transwoman. if a man pursues a transwoman for who she is, not what she is, he is not a chaser.

And your reply kind of sucks. Taken to its logical conclusion, anyone who pursues trannies generally whether for sex or for a relationship could be considered a chaser under the descriptions offered on this thread (not mine).

RallyCola
01-31-2013, 07:23 PM
And your reply kind of sucks. Taken to its logical conclusion, anyone who pursues trannies generally whether for sex or for a relationship could be considered a chaser under the descriptions offered on this thread (not mine).

no...because your idea of a non-chaser is, as your said, theoretical AND more importantly highly biased. why should a man not enjoy his woman and completely neglect her penis (unless of course she asks him too)

this thread has many erroneous definitions, of which your definition is one of them...it is just the one i saw first when i opened last page of the thread.

my definition is probably the most encompassing and accurate because a chaser is just a horn guy out for sex. if you pursue a ggirl because you are horny and want to fuck her, you are a vagina chaser too...but that's more socially acceptable so we don't attach the artificial negative connotation of "chaser" to it. by calling someone a "tranny chaser" most people inherently are passing judgement negatively on it when in fact, there is nothing wrong with being a horny guy and wanting to fuck the person that will get him off.

in my life, i have dated far more women than i have fucked but i have fucked far more women than i have been in a relationship with. as such, whether i was chasing ggirl vag or tranny dick is irrelevant because i fucked many women i never had any intention of dating or having an emotional involvement with.

wiltthestilt
01-31-2013, 08:14 PM
no...because your idea of a non-chaser is, as your said, theoretical AND more importantly highly biased. why should a man not enjoy his woman and completely neglect her penis (unless of course she asks him too)

this thread has many erroneous definitions, of which your definition is one of them...it is just the one i saw first when i opened last page of the thread.

my definition is probably the most encompassing and accurate because a chaser is just a horn guy out for sex. if you pursue a ggirl because you are horny and want to fuck her, you are a vagina chaser too...but that's more socially acceptable so we don't attach the artificial negative connotation of "chaser" to it. by calling someone a "tranny chaser" most people inherently are passing judgement negatively on it when in fact, there is nothing wrong with being a horny guy and wanting to fuck the person that will get him off.

in my life, i have dated far more women than i have fucked but i have fucked far more women than i have been in a relationship with. as such, whether i was chasing ggirl vag or tranny dick is irrelevant because i fucked many women i never had any intention of dating or having an emotional involvement with.

My definitions were meant to be satirical. Maybe that didnt get across. The best definition of a chaser would be someone motivated solely by sex. But I have seen insinuations that the chaser is also secretly gay and that even men who are attacted to TS's could be considered chasers or gay which I find stupid.

Sexual attraction (the desire to have sex) is a part of nearly every relationship. And its also true that what you are is (a part of) who you are. Even if your height or education or race or manner of speaking may not be something you are fixated on it is something other people will be attracted to or repulsed by. For example, I know White men who date primarily black women; (educated) women who date mainly blue collar men; (average height) women who date primarily tall men. And even if they dont go looking for these people, thats who they often end up with. Which is why I think trying to parse between "straight" men who are genitalia indifferent and men who may be particularly attracted to TS's is stupid. Instead what should be important is what kind of partner that person will make rather than what his ostensible preferences are.

RallyCola
01-31-2013, 08:31 PM
My definitions were meant to be satirical. Maybe that didnt get across. The best definition of a chaser would be someone motivated solely by sex. But I have seen insinuations that the chaser is also secretly gay and that even men who are attacted to TS's could be considered chasers or gay which I find stupid.

Sexual attraction (the desire to have sex) is a part of nearly every relationship. And its also true that what you are is (a part of) who you are. Even if your height or education or race or manner of speaking may not be something you are fixated on it is something other people will be attracted to or repulsed by. For example, I know White men who date primarily black women; (educated) women who date mainly blue collar men; (average height) women who date primarily tall men. And even if they dont go looking for these people, thats who they often end up with. Which is why I think trying to parse between "straight" men who are genitalia indifferent and men who may be particularly attracted to TS's is stupid. Instead what should be important is what kind of partner that person will make rather than what his ostensible preferences are.

no...i got that which is why i lead my post with your definitions "kinda suck"

had i believed you were stating a definite opinion that you would stand behind 100%, i'd have been more aggressive and dismissive at the same time.

you are right that the difference is clearly intent...only sex with anyone that will do vs valuing the person. its all good. no need to get your panties in a bunch like someone else is doing in 2 other threads i'm prodding him in

Bunsdk
01-31-2013, 09:22 PM
Well, considering the vagueness and accusations of the OP on what chaser is and what they are.

Dont date gay men, darling.

But if you class most of the ppl who like you for who you are, instead of who you wanna be, as gay in a negatory way, then the problem is most likely not them.

Personally I couldnt care less if you had a dick or not, but if you scuff at me and call me gay like that, because I would be willing to give you the same pleasure I derive from sex... You could be very sure of two things.
I wouldnt be seen in public with you, or see you at all again.
And you probably would find yourself in a lot of trouble with actually getting into a stabile healthy relationship.

Dont project your hate of yourself unto others.
Its just like listening to an insecure teenager.
OMG dont look at my tits, they are weird.
Dont touch my ass, its so saggy.

Grow up.

BellaBellucci
01-31-2013, 10:24 PM
If someone who cares more about penis than people constitutes being a "chaser", then many girls (including transgendered) are chasers themselves.

By your own definition:
A guy is at a club having a good time. A girl catches his attention, he decides to go up and TALK to her. She thinks he's attractive and she wants some cock now, and immediately grabs at his crotch. That's as chaser as it gets by your own definition.

She cares more about the penis than the person. She , by default, skipped what he had to say and penis was the order of the day.

They're called horny one night stands no strings attached (meaning not being seen in public with them). I'm not saying it's right, but people(men and women) do it all the time.

I've NEVER seen a woman do this. She won't chase a man simply because he has a dick or else she'd be chasing trans women too. A woman is normally looking for companionship that MAY include sex. Men, on the other hand, more often than, often think ONLY with their little head. There are exceptions of course, but overall, this comparison is a logical fallacy.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
01-31-2013, 10:30 PM
But if you class most of the ppl who like you for who you are, instead of who you wanna be, as gay in a negatory way, then the problem is most likely not them.

Wow. Yet another self-serving interpretation of what I said. I'm shocked.</sarcasm>

It's not about having a problem with guys being attracted to me for 'who I am versus who I want to be.' I am who I want to be. It's guys who ignore who I am because they want me to be something else (sex-crazed shemale top stereotype) that are the problem. I have a female sensibility about sex, not a male one, and you chasers and chaser apologists can take it or leave it. Desire my whole person or be gone. I have no use for you.

Get it straight. The denial, shame, and self-hated come from the other side of the fence. Period.

~BB~

fivekatz
01-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Get it straight. The denial, shame, and self-hated come from the other side of the fence. Period.

~BB~

This OP seems to me to have been inspired by a different OP which asked the rather moronic question as to whether one would be seen in public with a TG.

Considering how much longer this thread has raged on and how much objection many have to the term tranny chaser, Bella may just have a point, though it probably could be expressed in slightly more gentle terms.

I think I mentioned earlier in this epic thread that men who are only interested in GGs and only in getting laid are often called pussy hounds.

Two things about that however, very few of these shallow fellows who just want to be bang em and leave em would ever ask if they would be seen in public with a GG and few would ever take exception to being called a pussy hound. In fact many just might wear that name as a macho badge of honor.

Food for thought guys. Bella may express a certain amount of anger in her post, but her take is not without some merit.

Ecstatic
02-01-2013, 12:25 AM
You choose to drawn a line in this conversation.

There's no hostility only facts. And for the record "Porn" is Greek word for "whore" or "prostitute"....the "ography" part means "to photograph". (Google it!)

Dismissing it as "business" doesn't hide the fact you hate doing it on some level, so why act offended merely because I speak it's rightful name?

Now since that's bend addressed is your overall opinion par with the OP's or is there some room for rational thinking?

Not quite; you have the "porn" (actually porne) part right, but the suffix referred originally to writing, not photography, from graphein "to write." The word dates from 1857, meaning "description of prostitutes," is derived from the French pornographie, which in turn derives from the Greek pornographos "(one) writing of prostitutes." Pornography was originally used to describe classical art and writing, but as photography appeared in the mid-1880s, and photographic depictions of sexual nature soon followed, the association with photography became established. Graphy itself refers to the process of writing or recording, and photo, meaning light, from the Greek photo-, comb. form of phos (genitive photos) "light," from the Proto-Indo-European root *bha- meaning "to shine" (also the root of phantasm), hence "recording with light."

Ecstatic
02-01-2013, 12:48 AM

~BB~

Spot on!

wiltthestilt
02-01-2013, 02:18 AM
I've NEVER seen a woman do this. She won't chase a man simply because he has a dick or else she'd be chasing trans women too. A woman is normally looking for companionship that MAY include sex. Men, on the other hand, more often than, often think ONLY with their little head. There are exceptions of course, but overall, this comparison is a logical fallacy.

~BB~

But cant the same logic be applied to the chaser? If he only wants dick; why not seek out other men to have sex with?

natina
02-01-2013, 11:53 AM
when someone is attracted to TS are they are ts friendly/are an admirer
the homophobia comes out.

most guys/girls on the jerry springer show when they find out what the person was born as do not want to be part of that alternative life style.

you say you want a straight man but most men who are straight do not want any part of the LGBT life style.

I've seen this before, Nina Arsenault is very informative and quite lovely I might add.

Jerry Springer - Tranny Chasers part 3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMhOyJmLaCc)

You are gay - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsVpdBIi1BU)

Homophobic Gay Guys - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaChXj0wjbs)

ARE YOU GAY? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjAVa9RAfWQ)

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59838

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=1252414&highlight=homosexual#post1252414

Willie Escalade
02-01-2013, 12:00 PM
you say you want a straight man but most men who are straight do not want any part of the LGBT life style.
I remember Kelly saying something like this before it got blown WAY out of proportion...

BigBlackMan
02-03-2013, 03:57 AM
But you're a hooker

fivekatz
02-03-2013, 04:53 AM
But you're a hookerAnd exactly what is the point versus being a trader for Goldman-Sachs?

Chase_Mcthirsty
02-03-2013, 05:10 AM
I just cant get past how arrogant some of these Trannies are...

All worried about their docks being the main focus when most aren't anything special.

So if it makes the OP feel better I'd sooner fixate on my own pinky finger.

fivekatz
02-03-2013, 05:33 AM

~BB~OTOH BB, many a GG is a chaser. She is chasing a man's wallet or his perceived power. That woman is looking the residuals of that power knowing that may include sex and that her physical attraction will acquire what she wishes to gain.

GGs may not be blindly attracted to cock but there are a ton of GGs out there that judge their choice of men based on length and girth and the size of than man's wallet makes a smaller winky a larger dick.

I know damn well that what you are talking about, Tranny Chasers, do exist. The mere explostion of denial in this thread is evidence that you must be on to something. But there are plenty of men who also chase women that they have no interest in beyond getting their rocks off and would not want to be seen in public with the women after have accomplished his goal.

It is nature to an extent that men are running around trying to ejaculate as often as they can, its nature's way of the species continuation. Women OTOH engage in greater selectivity again because it is nature's balance of the species in this caseg through natural selection of the fittest.

Lot's of guys can be really cold pricks to women GG or TG. All but those in total denial get it. But it is just part of life just like sunny days and cold rainy days. Men may be more often cold to a transexual after "scoring" because of the social stigmas and their own conflicts about them. But don't think for a minute that men don't use GGs or that men are immune from being dumped on by women, whether they have a vagina or penis.

robertlouis
02-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Folks, you've had your say. Let this thread die a natural death, please.

That said, Bella's OP was an appropriate riposte to the tired old trope about being seen in public "with a tranny", whose vocabulary answers the question perfectly, viz if you will insist on calling transsexual women "trannies", then you deserve all the abuse you're going to get.

jamiethewild
02-03-2013, 06:37 AM
There are too many guys drowning in that famous African River - De Nile (denial).........watch out for the crocs - guys

If you want a PAIR - please grow a PAIR

Peace

fivekatz
02-03-2013, 07:48 AM
But cant the same logic be applied to the chaser? If he only wants dick; why not seek out other men to have sex with?come on, you are just pulling Bella's chain at this point. The 'tranny chaser" is chasing the tranny because she is cover, she is a woman with a cock...and her contention is that the chaser is fixated on dick, duh?

What started this thread IMHO was that other thread about being seen in public with TS? And why was that, because while the man longed for a "chick with a dick", he would be ashamed or whatever that others may discover that his "chick" had a "dick".

Now obviously in that backdrop, even if the tranny chaser is truly bi or even gay, if he had worries about being seen with a transwomen he sure as hell would not have space in his closet for a dude.

This has become an amazingly long, though interesting discussion about some of the failings of the male of the species.

It is IMO much easier to say that yes a lot guys don't won't to be seen in public with with a TS, because even if they have great enjoyment in their relationship with that person one on one, they are vulnerable to social convention.

Not that a girl that has been hurt by a guy who can't reconcile his emotional and sexual attractions with his conflicts over social convention should care, the tranny chaser carries his own baggage too.