PDA

View Full Version : It's Saturday night and i'm bored and ill...

jamesb121
01-26-2013, 11:13 PM
So, Saturday night in as i'm not well.

What to do?

I'm needing inspiration...

RallyCola
01-26-2013, 11:15 PM
go out to a bar, buy a fat girl a few drinks, take her home, find a fold and fuck it?

jamesb121
01-26-2013, 11:17 PM
Not going out as i'm full of cold.

I need things to do at home...

LibertyHarkness
01-26-2013, 11:32 PM
grab a bottle of baby oil ...a nice comfy towel to sit on .. and put on some hot lesbian exploitation movies from the 70s and wank yourself into a stuperous coma ... then wake up tomorrow feeling like a king :)

jamesb121
01-26-2013, 11:34 PM
grab a bottle of baby oil ...a nice comfy towel to sit on .. and put on some hot lesbian exploitation movies from the 70s and wank yourself into a stuperous coma ... then wake up tomorrow feeling like a king :)

Is the current winning suggestion...

Wendy Summers
01-26-2013, 11:40 PM
pity you don't want to venture out -- I just made a pot of homemade chicken soup so I don't catch what's going around -- I would have ever shared.

kukm4
01-26-2013, 11:58 PM
UFC on Fox, prelims in 5min then main event at 8pm/5pm pst.

phillyguy21
01-27-2013, 12:57 AM
Catch the nearest liquor store before closing time, get a bottle, and drink until you feel better (or feel nothing at all).

jamesb121
01-27-2013, 01:23 AM
pity you don't want to venture out -- I just made a pot of homemade chicken soup so I don't catch what's going around -- I would have ever shared.

Pity i'm the other side of the Atlantic otherwise i'd have made good your offer.

>makes soup<

envivision
01-27-2013, 04:46 AM
go out to a bar, buy a fat girl a few drinks, take her home, find a fold and fuck it?

Welcome to the Sex Prison- aka the good ole USA.

I wish I was in Brazil, Germany or Bangkok where I have an infinite number of choices rather than a big fat girl - who looks like Honey Boo Boo mother.

RallyCola
01-27-2013, 04:59 AM
Welcome to the Sex Prison- aka the good ole USA.

I wish I was in Brazil, Germany or Bangkok where I have an infinite number of choices rather than a big fat girl - who looks like Honey Boo Boo mother.

very little can make my penis hide other than fat women like honey boo boo's mother. i don't dislike thick or bbw women, but i have no use for the morbidly obese.

but that said, i don't know what part of the US you are in, but i don't need to be in another country...i might have to wade through a few fatties to find women of an acceptable size but there are usually far more attractive women in the bars i go to than ugly ones.