PDA

View Full Version : Woman demands men perform oral sex while threatening them with a butcher knife

natina
01-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Woman demands men perform oral sex while threatening them with a butcher knife

Mellisa Lee Williams, 41, confronted her ex-husband and his friend at a small motel with a butcher knife and demanded that they perform oral-sex on her. Either that, or she threatened to cut their throats. Quite a generous offer.

The incident took place at the 77 Motor Inn, located in Ripley, West Virginia where both Melissa Lee Williams and her former husband, Danny Williams, separately called home.

In a police report obtained by thesmokinggun.com, it details the outlandish evening. Lee Williams is said to have arrived at Danny Williams' motel room, highly intoxicated, carrying a butcher knife. Without being invited into the room, she walked in and said "eat my p*ssy" and began to undress, unprompted. Soon she was nude, laying on the bed. The ex-husband had no interest in rekindling his old flame, but his friend Adam Watson was happy to fill Mellisa Williams' order. That was until, according to the report, Watson began to walk towards Mellisa Williams and he became "overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor" and quickly retreated from his set upon task.

Melissa Lee Williams, unable to handle the mutual rejection, stood up and grabbed the butcher knife. She then bellowed:

Somebody is going to eat my p*ssy or I’m going to cut your f*cking throat.

Despite their intoxicated state the two males knew of Lee Williams' propensity for violence, and correctly called law enforcement to intervene.
When the Jackson County Sheriff's Department arrived Melissa Lee Williams was naked from the waist down. She was taken into custody on Oct. 22, 2010 and charged with brandishing a deadly weapon, and domestic assault.

On Nov. 16 2010 Melissa Lee Williams was found guilty of domestic assault, and was sentenced to 90-days in jail.

http://www.examiner.com/article/woman-demands-men-perform-oral-sex-while-threatening-them-with-a-butcher-knife

martin48
01-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Looking at the picture, I'd take the best option and have my throat cut