PDA

View Full Version : so sad......

Youngmc
04-19-2006, 08:56 PM
i thought i had somethin special with a gg, but she ended up playin me, and im back depressed again cuz i thought it was real......and i always have hungangels to come back and help me feel better....i wish i cud meet one that i cud be with cuz gg's are fuckin wack

trapmasta
04-19-2006, 09:12 PM
dude you 'll be straight
a monthh and a half a go i got played and dumbed.
but now im with someone special dont give it up brotha

chefmike
04-20-2006, 03:22 AM
i thought i had somethin special with a gg, but she ended up playin me, and im back depressed again cuz i thought it was real......and i always have hungangels to come back and help me feel better....i wish i cud meet one that i cud be with cuz gg's are fuckin wack

LMAO...welcome back to the safe, sane, secure world of the HA forum...no wack chicks around here :roll: ...as a matter of fact, it's kinda like "Leave It to Beaver", but the girls have cocks!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-20-2006, 03:30 AM
LMAO...welcome back to the safe, sane, secure world of the HA forum...no wack chicks around here :roll:

there's wack chicks everywhere...............................

Quinn
04-20-2006, 03:39 AM
it's kinda like "Leave It to Beaver", but the girls have cocks!!

LMAO.....

-Quinn

ezed
04-20-2006, 03:42 AM
LMAO...welcome back to the safe, sane, secure world of the HA forum...no wack chicks around here :roll: ...as a matter of fact, it's kinda like "Leave It to Beaver", but the girls have cocks!!

GEEZ, Wally, is that a bad thing? Eddie says Lumpy has tits.

Realgirls4me
04-20-2006, 03:42 AM
YoungMC,

Chalk it up simply as experience -- your first time on the track with a new car. It's the crapshoot equation whenever two complex human beings get together, and we've all been there. Lick your wounds, take stock ( What did you learn from ithe experience ? About yourself ? ), compose yourself, and keep on trucking. What else is there to do, rght ? Believe it or not, you'll probably chuckle about it all some day. :)

Keep this in mind also: There are people out there in their 30s who have yet to know what a passionate kiss is all about.

BeardedOne
04-20-2006, 03:50 AM
Keep this in mind also: There are people out there in their 30s who have yet to know what a passionate kiss is all about.

Hey! I saw that Springer episode today! :lol:

there's wack chicks everywhere...............................

What he said.

Really, buy a house, get a new car, find a cat or ten. They'll all last longer and cause less grief.

Realgirls4me
04-20-2006, 03:54 AM
Bearded,

I didn't see Springer today, and I can't remember the last time I saw it. It was just a nugget someone once left me a while back after I had visited heartbreak row in my late teens and early 20s. :)

hondarobot
04-20-2006, 03:55 AM
God, I'd give anything to NOT know what a passionate kiss with a beautiful girl was like.

Girls are fucking crazy. They do what they wanna do.

Ahhh. . .damn. It's too bad I'm not gay. Gay guys never seem to have to deal with nonsense. But they never seem really happy on the long term eaither, at least most of the gay guys I know.

Bah! Goofy girls, driving us guys crazy. . .

Realgirls4me
04-20-2006, 03:59 AM
Honda,

Not all women are like that.

Not having that special someone at one's shoulder currently simply means that she hasn't gone and filtered through all the bums to get to one. Look at it as two people on opposite ends engrossed on a journey with the same, precise destination in mind. :)

hondarobot
04-20-2006, 04:19 AM
Thanks Realgirls, very sound advice.

The pursuit of "That One Girl" is always an objective for any guy.

It's also the most irritating thing in the world, but what can a guy do? You make your mark and you take your chances.

Life is complicated, and it takes a long time to figure things out. Be humble in victory, and gracious and respectful in defeat, is the only advice I can think of.

Always respect the girls.

chefmike
04-20-2006, 04:38 AM

:violin Says who!!! Enuf already Honda... :roll: :violin

And how many GG's or TS's have you met that want some moon-eyed sap sending them poetry and roses...No, they want the bad boys who can TELL THEM how they need to get fucked...save the poetry and roses for after the wedding... :roll:

hondarobot
04-20-2006, 04:59 AM
What can I say, Chef?

I'm not big on poetry, and I can't afford roses right now.

But I'm going to get my girl someday. . .Or not, whatever the case, it's a ways off regardless.

I'm going to try, but you never know how these things will work out. I'll still try.

I'm kinda goofy that way.

chefmike
04-20-2006, 05:28 AM

:violin Says who!!! Enuf already Honda... :roll: :violin

And how many GG's or TS's have you met that want some moon-eyed sap sending them poetry and roses...No, they want the bad boys who can TELL THEM how they need to get fucked...save the poetry and roses for after the wedding... :roll:

So, which one do you describe yourself as? Moon eyed or a Badboy? :^)

I would describe myself as not giving a flying fuck through a rolling donut as to what you, or anyone else's opinion is, in regards to how I live my life...I hope that answered your question, skippy.

deebo
04-20-2006, 05:55 AM
LOL @ the sarcasm in the thread

hondarobot
04-21-2006, 03:46 AM
LOL @ the sarcasm in the thread

Uh, sorry but I didn't see the sarcasm myself. I wasn't being sarcastic, and I'm pretty sure the other posts weren't doing that either.

You're apparently not new here, deebo, judging from the number of your posts, but perhaps a bit confused in regards to this thread.

BeardedOne
04-21-2006, 03:57 AM
Life is complicated, and it takes a long time to figure things out. Be humble in victory, and gracious and respectful in defeat, is the only advice I can think of.

Oh, gawd, I may have cornered the market in 'gracious and respectful'. :roll:

Sorry, most of you know my history of relationships. Alcoholics, druggies, whacked out dykes, a murderer (Murderess?), hell, there's probably even a Republican in there somewhere. :P

My advice is simple: Get a cat or ten. It's the only pussy you can depend on.

:soapbox

hondarobot
04-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Good advice, B1.

But I've never listened to "good advice" in my life. With that being said, I'm sitting at home alone, repairing my favorite chair with gaff tape, and awaiting the end of a certain contest I'm involved in at the moment. Still wont know the results of that until the end of the month or so.

Not very exciting right now.

I may also be kinda dumb, but nothing can change that. . .

I am, however, always Bushido.