PDA

View Full Version : Is This A Good Template For My Nose Job?

ditadior
01-22-2013, 04:32 AM
I'm getting my nose done soon. I don't like how long it is, the shape is fine but I think I'm going to go a little bit like this.

She is my template. What you think? Someone twittered me this picture of her and I side by side ironically while I have been looking for a good nose template and I was sold.

But I want a opinon.

Nose first and injections of juviderm under my eyes and then I'm getting my implants, then I'm getting my ribs bent in and adams apple removed and then srs.

ditadior
01-22-2013, 04:34 AM
side profile

nysprod
01-22-2013, 04:37 AM
Dita...there's no need to fix something which isn't broken in the first place...

ditadior
01-22-2013, 04:38 AM
Dita...there's no need to fix something which isn't broken in the first place...

i hate my side profile of my face from my long nose.
i need to be on the froot loops box beside the toucan.

fivekatz
01-22-2013, 05:24 AM
Seriously you are a beautiful girl and there is no reason in the eyes of this beholder to mess with your nose. Alterations should be approached with caution IMHO, for going too far can have an effect that is hard to reverse and is adverse to the original intent.

Michael Jackson may have been the ultimate poster child for this phenomenon.

I can only imagine what the feelings of need to make correction to one's appearance are once a person realizes that their physical and and spiritual gender are in conflict but I hope that you will contemplate the desire to make physical alterations in places that most observers would feel are unneeded.

But in the end whatever makes you happy can't ever be a bad move so good luck...

Chaos
01-22-2013, 10:37 AM
I like you just the way you are.
That said,it is up to you...and I won't like you any less with a new nose.

Jericho
01-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Go for it...But don't come running to us when you look like Roger from American Dad!
If it aint broke, don't fix it! :shrug

Bribi
01-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Your nose is perfect though :(

cassieukts
01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
it is a great template. i hate my big nose and will have mine "fixed"

runround04
01-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Shes got that lil bubble at the tip, I wouldnt kick her outta bed by any means, but its not the best nose to be had. A lil less of the bubble and I think it'll fit you pretty well.

Prospero
01-23-2013, 04:08 PM
I have to say I also love the way you look Dita. But thousands of girls hear that from their nearest and dearest - let alone strangers - and still strive to achieve something different. Why/ The best look is natural and you look sensational. So i'll add my voice to the chorus here. Do't change what makes you look just plain lovely and distinctive.

christianxxx
01-23-2013, 04:19 PM
boobs > nose

Kevin Dong
01-23-2013, 04:53 PM
boobs > nose

I'm with Christian.

RallyCola
01-23-2013, 05:23 PM
boobs > nose

+1 for me too.

while i think your nose is fine the way it is...this "template" is quite nice. perhaps if you can find very clear pics of the "template," a bit of photoshop handy work would demonstrate the potential.

Kire89
01-23-2013, 06:34 PM
You don't need one at all. I suppose it's futile to push on this point though. :)

Stavros
01-23-2013, 06:40 PM
At least the blonde template still has a nose, there are some Filipino performers on livejasmin whose noses have been shaved and lopped so much look they look like shark fins, and are thus so unnaturally thin they are less attractive than the girls with normal noses, but you can never tell a transexual who is absolutely convinced that X is wrong, that it isn't. From what I can see, Dita, leave it alone!!

ditadior
01-24-2013, 10:55 PM
boobs > nose

sugardaddy is buying my boobs when i graduate university

and my breasts are growing fine without implants

if my breasts keep growing the way they are naturally i may not get implants.

but i don't like my nose so i'm getting it done.

you all want me to get my implants first so you can photograph them , which is great but as I like to mention I'm doing other things in my life and I believe to do what's best for myself right now not for anyone else.

ditadior
01-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Also I look identical to my mother and when my mother grows her hair out long her face gets very long and narrow.

I have the same shape to my face and I don't want to look like that when I keep growing my hair out.

there is pictures to prove my point

i dont want to be long faced tranny with implants or without implants im sorry i am too pretty to be toucan sam.

95racer
01-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Girl you look fine. Don't mess with a good thing.

Ben
01-25-2013, 05:53 AM
side profile

I've always liked Pamela Anderson's nose. It's cute. Aside from her other features -- ha ha! :)

Quiet Reflections
01-25-2013, 06:17 AM
Whatever makes you happy but you should know you are prettier than the girl in that picture.

MrsKellyPierce
01-25-2013, 07:57 AM
I'm not a fan, a good doctor will do just fix the bump on your nose and straighten it out with a sloop like women are supposed to have.

So your nose would turn out looking great and meant for your face.

A bad doctor will try to make it as thin as possible and totally different.

giovanni_hotel
01-25-2013, 08:49 AM
I actually liked your nose and face in general.
Do what the fuck you wanna do.

SuzySnappz
01-25-2013, 09:30 AM
What Kelly said... I would make the minimum number of changes possible. If it's mainly the length of your nose that you absolutely don't like, then get it shortened a bit, but don't change the shape of it (nostrils, width, etc) too much aside from that. Your nose looks pretty nice overall, I'd say!

SpoogeMonkey
01-25-2013, 02:42 PM
The nose can define the whole face. Having seen the evidence presented I think its going to enhance your overall look and give you bags more confidence. However, you gotta get a decent surgeon with a flawless reputation. A nose is easy to fuck up and then you spend the rest of your days trying to correct it. You can hide other stuff.. you cant hide your nose.

Personally I think you are drop dead gorgeous and way above any level of woman I could date, however you will think differently because you have to live in your body. If the nose will help complete what nature cruelly did to you when it put you in a boys body then I say fuck it, go get your nose sorted.

Then come back on here and show us your tits.. :)

ditadior
01-27-2013, 07:25 AM
The nose can define the whole face. Having seen the evidence presented I think its going to enhance your overall look and give you bags more confidence. However, you gotta get a decent surgeon with a flawless reputation. A nose is easy to fuck up and then you spend the rest of your days trying to correct it. You can hide other stuff.. you cant hide your nose.

Personally I think you are drop dead gorgeous and way above any level of woman I could date, however you will think differently because you have to live in your body. If the nose will help complete what nature cruelly did to you when it put you in a boys body then I say fuck it, go get your nose sorted.

Then come back on here and show us your tits.. :)

Not like I'm flat chested... Oh wait yes these tits #hormones

ditadior
01-27-2013, 07:27 AM
I'm not a fan, a good doctor will do just fix the bump on your nose and straighten it out with a sloop like women are supposed to have.

So your nose would turn out looking great and meant for your face.

A bad doctor will try to make it as thin as possible and totally different.

Defiantly researching the hell out of this doctor.
And I think just getting the bump, shorten a quarter to half a inch and alittle perk is all I really want.

fivekatz
01-27-2013, 07:37 AM
You are a very attractive woman already so proceed with caution.

I am not a big fan of tattoos and when asked why by my younger friends I tell them I used to wear my hair in a pony tail and bell bottom hip hugger jeans, with god awful paisley polyester print shirts. I am glad that have not had to spend my life in those shirts and jeans and sad my hair no longer would make such a fine pony tail.

I guess the point is make sure what ever change you make is one you an live with the rest of your life because your tastes will change and honestly you are a very pretty lady.

SpoogeMonkey
01-27-2013, 04:08 PM
beautiful tits.. thanks for sharing

garypeters123
01-27-2013, 04:21 PM
I don't think you need any work on your nose. You're lovely. Why take a chance on having it wind up looking less beautiful than it is now. This happens a lot.

Take the money and spend it on a nice trip or a fur coat!

broncofan
01-27-2013, 09:38 PM
How about this one:)

Barbra fans don't be angry with me. She still has a golden voice!

broncofan
01-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Actually besides a joke there is a reason I posted the Barbra photo. Your nose looks fine and unobtrusive. Even Streisand who has a nose only a plastic surgeon could love didn't get a nosejob, perhaps because she feared the effect it would have on her vocals.

The risk of getting a nosejob is that you have a nose that doesn't quite look proportioned to the rest of your facial structure and which people look at and say in hushed tones, "I think she had a nosejob".

Merkurie
01-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Your current nose looks, great. You look great.
Use that money and take a trip to Paris (or someplace cool ) instead.

ditadior
01-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Your current nose looks, great. You look great.
Use that money and take a trip to Paris (or someplace cool ) instead.

I can go for a trip whenever my nose bothers me.

ditadior
01-28-2013, 12:02 AM
How about this one:)

Barbra fans don't be angry with me. She still has a golden voice!

Looks like kimbers nose to me. I don't like it