PDA

View Full Version : Countries You Have Visited?

stan.smith
01-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Ive been to USA,ITALY,HOLLAND AND INDIA. and if airport layovers count England,Belgium,Dubai,Kuwait lol

castor_troyuk
01-22-2013, 12:37 AM
I've been to, Scotland, England, Wales, France, Belgium, Dubai, Singapore, The Philippines & Australia. This year I'm trying to get to the USA and back to The Philippines

Quiet Reflections
01-22-2013, 12:48 AM
Australia, new Zealand,Canada, Brazil, England,japan,Peru, Tahiti, Ireland,France, Italy, Scotland, Russia,china Kenya, Ethiopia, south Africa, chili, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Mexico,Aruba, Jamaica, Trinidad, puerto rico, Korea, Columbia, Iceland, Greenland, Egypt, Morocco, Bahamas, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Dominican republic, Sweden, Norway, Finland, greece, china, Jerusalem, Holland, Germany, Ecuador, I'm sure I'm forgetting a few from when I was younger

stan.smith
01-22-2013, 12:50 AM
Australia, new Zealand,Canada, Brazil, England,japan,Peru, Tahiti, Ireland,France, Italy, Scotland, Russia,china Kenya, Ethiopia, south Africa, chili, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Mexico,Aruba, Jamaica, Trinidad, puerto rico, Korea, Columbia, Iceland, Greenland, Egypt, Morocco, Bahamas, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Dominican republic, Sweden, Norway, Finland, greece, china, Jerusalem, Holland, Germany, Ecuador, I'm sure I'm forgetting a few from when I was younger

Damn!! u own a private jet or something?? lol thats awesome though always wanted to travel the world. hopefully when i hit the lotto!!

Quiet Reflections
01-22-2013, 12:57 AM
Damn!! u own a private jet or something?? lol thats awesome though always wanted to travel the world. hopefully when i hit the lotto!!
I wish! I traveled for work for a while and as a kid with my family. As I got older I have had the opportunity to cross off a few places I have always wanted to see. To be honest alot of the trips were with friends and family and involved a wedding or a funeral

Ecstatic
01-22-2013, 01:15 AM
USA (every state except Alaska), Canada, Mexico (just barely over the border!), England, Scotland, Wales, France, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechenstein, Ireland, India, and Iceland.

GroobySteven
01-22-2013, 01:29 AM
England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Spain, Italy, Monaco, Portugal, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Seychelles, USA, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Brazil, China (incl. Tibet), Thailand, Cambodia, Japan, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Bahrain, Philippines.

I've been to 46 of the US states also.

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2013, 01:30 AM
Lmao Mexico and France

RallyCola
01-22-2013, 01:45 AM
Most US states that matter many times
Aruba
Bermuda
Canada x 12
Chile
China x 2
Costa Rica x 2
Curacao
Jamaica x 4
Japan
Mexico x 3
Panama
The Bahamas
The Philippines

We were supposed to visit friends in Australia last summer but it didn't work out and we have yet to visit Europe. We will also go to Bon Aire just so we can say we got to all of the ABC islands.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2013, 02:05 AM
Mexico

runround04
01-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Saw Canada from the other side of the river once.

Prospero
01-22-2013, 02:17 AM
The USA (lost count - every state except Alaska and Nebraska) ), Canada, China, Mexico, Bahamas, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, the UAE (Abu Dhabi, Umm al Quwain, Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaihmah), Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan, Poland, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, italy, Greece, Corsica, Crete, Portugal, Aruba, USSR, Czechoslovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg, Monaco, San Marino, Lichtenstein, Turkey, Bahrain, Oman, Hawaii, Ireland... and of course all over the UK.

Forgot a few - Morocco, Tunisia, Qatar, Germany, Switzerland, Sri Lanka, the Occupied Territories (Palestine), Kuwait

Quiet Reflections
01-22-2013, 02:24 AM
The USA (lost count), Canada, China, Mexico, Bahamas, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan, Poland, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, italy, Greece, Corsica, Crete, Portugal, Aruba, USSR, Czechoslovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg, Monaco, San Marino, Lichtenstein, Turkey, Bahrain, Oman, Hawaii, Ireland... and of course all over the UK
Hawaii is a state these days

Dino Velvet
01-22-2013, 03:08 AM

Not when he visited.

Stavros
01-22-2013, 03:09 AM
England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland (but not Northern Ireland), Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France (including Monaco), Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Yugoslavia as it then was, (but not Slovenia), Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, the Occupied Territories/Palestine, United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi and Dubai), Morocco, Tunisia, China (Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Chengdu, Kunming, Guilin, Shenzhen), Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Philippines, Canada (from Vancouver to Montreal but not further East), and the USA (New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Memphis, Tucson, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and Chicago).

robertlouis
01-22-2013, 07:59 AM
England (where I live now), Ireland, Scotland (where I was born), Wales, France, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Greece - Athens for business, various islands for holidays, Cyprus, Israel, Egypt, Malta, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Croatia, Rumania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Turkey, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Iceland, USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand.

With the exception of Iceland, Andorra and San Marino, everywhere I've mentioned has been business-related. I've also lived and worked in Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium as well as the UK.

Stavros
01-22-2013, 09:12 AM
Forgot about the Vatican as a separate 'state' -not really a country....

rodinuk
01-22-2013, 09:16 AM

Why what's wrong with it?

JenniferParisHusband
01-22-2013, 09:38 AM
USA (38 states), Canada, Mexico, England, France, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Belguim, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Montengro, Greece, Turkey, Syria, Russia, Israel, Palestine (territories), Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Qutar, U.A.E., Georgia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.

-Traveled for work a lot.

robertlouis
01-22-2013, 09:46 AM
How could I forget Switzerland?

Quite easily....

Oh, and I visited the old DDR before the year before the Berlin wall came down.

Jericho
01-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Wales, Scotland, England, Ireland, Germany, France, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, U.S., Cyprus, Belize, Thailand
(Most of those were with work).

Prospero
01-22-2013, 11:26 AM
I know Hawaii is a state... but it seems sufficiently far flung (nearer Tokyo than San francisco - to be worth mentioning).

I would i guess also add the Vatican.. as it issues its own stamps, but not currency

Ecstatic
01-22-2013, 06:13 PM
I know Hawaii is a state... but it seems sufficiently far flung (nearer Tokyo than San francisco - to be worth mentioning).

Actually not true: Honolulu to Tokyo is 3862 miles and Honolulu to SF is 2387 miles.

kmersh
01-22-2013, 06:21 PM
1) The USA (where I live), UK, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, The Netherlands, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Turkey, Russia, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Namibia, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia (was invited by a close college friend otherwise VISAs are almost impossible to obtain), Bahrain, Qatar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand,Japan and South Korea.

Mostly for work, though I enjoy travel immensely and do a lot on personal time too.

k

deangamble1967
01-22-2013, 06:37 PM
All countries of Uk, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain (mainland, balearics, canaries), Portugal, Italy, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Czech, Switzerland, Hungary, Greece mainland and various islands, Turkey, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Laos, Thailand, Philipines, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, USA (inc Hawaii), Canada, South Africa, Tunisia, Morocco, Maldives, India, SriLanka, mmmm minds going now, possibly more, none ever for work and spent almost 8 years out of the UK at various times, now in deepest darkest Devon, old and wrinkly, but determind to travels arounf Latin America whilst I'm still young and healthy enough

ImpulZ
01-22-2013, 07:22 PM
spain,france,greece and thailand.

Stavros
01-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Don't seem to be many people here with experience of Central and Southern America (Mexico aside).

Anubis1779
01-22-2013, 08:27 PM
USA, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia, Peru, Chile, Jamaica, Haiti, Cuba, Trinidad & Tobago, and Curacao so far. I'm moving to Italy in 2 months so I'll add all of Europe by years end!!

isabel_305
01-22-2013, 10:22 PM
USA, Mexico, Bahamas, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Colombia, Caymans, Jamaica, Netherlands, Germany, Czech republic, Poland, Austria, Greece, Egypt, Dubai, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Qutar, Jordan, Australia, Canada, Kyrgyzstan. If counting layovers/short stops England, Italy, Slovakia.

cassieukts
01-24-2013, 10:50 AM
England, Scotland, Wales, Southern Ireland, France, Belgium, Spain, Holland, Germany, Balearic Islands, Greece

Prospero
01-24-2013, 11:18 AM
Well I have been all over Hawaii... and was told there it is was closer to japan. So I was misinformed. tsk tsk. Lying humuhumunukunukuapuaha

dc_guy_75
01-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Mali x 2, Europe x 10, Ecuador (2 years), Senegal x4

Prospero
01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
Is Europe a country dc guy?

(Certainly not the way the British Conservative party thinks these days)

praetorian
01-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Europe - England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Croatia, Bosnia, Greece, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Portugal.

Middle East - Kuwait, Qatar, Iraq, (Saw over the border into Iran from the Al faw peninsula once as well).

North America - USA (Illinois, New jersey, New York, Texas, California, Washington State, New Mexico), Canada (Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia & landed in Goose bay and Gander once each to refuel & overnight).

Central America - Guatemala, Belize.

Miscellaneous - Ascension Island, Falkland Islands.

Countries I've Shagged Trannies in - England, Germany, Netherlands.

RallyCola
01-24-2013, 07:42 PM
quick question...

for those of you that are listing england, it seems you visited all of the uk and ireland. is that common to visit wales, scotland and/or one or both irelands at the same time or are they multiple trips?

for my part, i'm not a countryside kind of person therefore, I suspect that when i get around to visiting london, i'm probably not going to get to wales, scotland and n. ireland and i will make a trip to regular ireland separately.

The Piper
01-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Italy,Greece,Lebanon,Cyprus,Egypt,Spain,Portugal,M orocco,France,Belgium,Holland and Germany.

Stavros
01-24-2013, 08:12 PM
quick question...

for those of you that are listing england, it seems you visited all of the uk and ireland. is that common to visit wales, scotland and/or one or both irelands at the same time or are they multiple trips?

for my part, i'm not a countryside kind of person therefore, I suspect that when i get around to visiting london, i'm probably not going to get to wales, scotland and n. ireland and i will make a trip to regular ireland separately.

As with most of the lists, there is a mix of pleasure and business. I have been to Scotland for both, but not the whole of Scotland and not the deep countryside which is where its true beauty is to be found, as is also the case with Wales. Before budget airlines Ireland was accessed by ferries from Welsh ports so my first visit to Wales was in fact passing through to the get the ferry from Holyhead to Dublin. In addition I would suggest that the border areas of both England and Scotland, and England and Wales are rarely visited. I don't think anyone really ever knows the whole of their country, unless its an island. Even cities: I lived in London for more than 20 years but there are parts of it I have never been to and I am sure this is also true of other cities and the people who live in them.

Prospero
01-24-2013, 08:41 PM
I think you are right Stavros, though there are smaller town and cities which do seem exhaustible. On the other hand, London, Paris, Rome, Jerusalem, Cairo, Beijing... they are so labyrinthine and vast you can never feel as if you ever really know them.

Most of my visits - to the mid east - and to China - and quite a few other destinations have been business. Though unlike a businessman flying in for a meeting, as my business is making films my stay has often been prolonged and I've had a chance to get beyond tourism.

In terms of my home country there are parts I've never visited - Durham, Northumberland and that whole area and Northern ireland. But seen a lot of the countryside of Scotland and Wales (both truly beautiful) and of Ireland, my ancestral home.

The other nations i know best are the US - I love its wide open spaces especially the South West - and France.

And someone else observed I am one of those for whom South America is a mystery (not for want to trying) and also sub Saharan Africa.

martin48
01-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Is Europe a country dc guy?

(Certainly not the way the British Conservative party thinks these days)

My American map says it is

timid1
01-24-2013, 09:51 PM
England, Wales,Scotland,Eire,France,Belgium, Holland,Spain,Portugal,Monaco,Italy,Finland, Jersey, USA, Barbados.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-24-2013, 10:14 PM
THe United States of America ('cuz I'm from here), Great Britain (England & Scotland), Ireland, Canada, Nova Scotia, Bermuda, Norway, Denmark, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Azores, Monaco, Italy, Yugoslavia (Split), Lebanon, Isreal, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Hong Kong, Formosa (Taiwan), Thailand, Viet Nam, Phillipines, Okinawa, Japan, Panama, Columbia, Aruba, Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico, USVI, Bahamas. Looking to travel to Brazil & Argentina.

Sauron81
01-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Sweden (were i'm from), Norway, Denmark, Finland, France , England, USA, Australia, Greece, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Thailand and Singapore

LeatherTGirlLover
01-28-2013, 08:06 AM
The US of A, Canada, Germany, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Holland, Portugal, Spain, France (very briefly), Greece, Italy, Malta, Belgium, Denmark and England where i'm from.

dj4monie
03-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Lower 48
Mexico
Canada
Great Britain
Germany
The Netherlands
France
Belgium
Norway
Sweden
Ukraine

dderek123
03-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Canada, America, England, Thailand, Japan, and Laos. It's not much but there is more to come.

Would like to visit Japan, Cambodia (the people are really really nice), Iceland and America.

holzz
08-15-2016, 07:16 AM
france, germany, spain, trinidad, antigua, ghana.

not as many as i'd like but soon to canada, ireland, netherlands, venezuela (margarita), maybe australia and china (hong kong, shanghai would be cool.)

sukumvit boy
08-15-2016, 08:05 AM
A few years ago I met a gentleman who was a member of the Travelers Century Club . Members must document that they have visited at least 100 countries , he was at 120. His age was mid 50's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelers%27_Century_Club

hamdasl
08-15-2016, 05:34 PM
Lived in: USA, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Brasil, UK, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, India, Nepal, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines & Taiwan.
Visited: Jamaica, Argentina, Germany, Turkey, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Tibet, Macao, Hong Kong & Singapore.
What a long, strange trip its been.....

christianxxx
08-15-2016, 05:40 PM
Lived in - USA and England
Did Scenes in - Argentina, Brazil, Thailand, Spain, Germany, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand (USA and England)
Visited - Australia, Netherlands, Japan, Italy, France, Jamaica and all Caribbean Islands,

DGinmass
08-16-2016, 09:21 PM
Lived in USA my whole life

visited: Canada, England, France, Germany, Switzerland.

qwerty81
08-16-2016, 11:33 PM
Lived: US, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, UK, Japan, Korea
Visited: Canada, Mexico, Brasil, barbados, st lucia, sint maarten, jamaica, BVI, bahamas, sweden, denmark, finland, estonia, lithuania, poland, czech republic, austria, hungary, greece, turkey, italy, switzerland, france, spain, portugal, cyprus, israel,netherlands,russia, new zealand, indonesia, thailand, malaysia, philippines, macao, china, singapore, Guam, puerto rico (hey, they competed in the olympics even if we own them)

and then if you count warships as an extension of a nation's sovereign territory you can add: latvia, chile, colombia, and peru.

dunkiex
08-21-2016, 03:11 PM
Germany, Burma, Thailand, Turkey, Iran & Afghanistan before all of the problems, Portugal, Mexico and Canada (required for everyone), and Lebanon. Didn't visit countries via warship as I was on a submarine...