PDA

View Full Version : Recording webcam shows

tvkim
01-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Found webcam shows recorded from Adultwork recently uploaded onto tube sites. Jezzable, J Jett, Libby, Jen English etc.

I know that on the MAC there is a free download thing called iRecord

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/23939/irecord

I suspect there are PC versions too.

Anyone know how it can be stopped when u are camming, or how you can tell when you are being recorded?

As if piracy wasn't bad enough... now the fuckers are stealing cam shows too!

Remy757Photog
01-21-2013, 10:25 PM
this practice is really despicable, but perhaps you shouldn't make things easier for potential pirates by posting the actual software for them to use. *shrugs*

martin48
01-21-2013, 10:26 PM
Sorry - that's technology. There is no unbreakable digital rights protection

Found webcam shows recorded from Adultwork recently uploaded onto tube sites. Jezzable, J Jett, Libby, Jen English etc.

I know that on the MAC there is a free download thing called iRecord

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/23939/irecord

I suspect there are PC versions too.

Anyone know how it can be stopped when u are camming, or how you can tell when you are being recorded?

GroobySteven
01-21-2013, 10:29 PM
There is no way to block that.

tvkim
01-21-2013, 10:34 PM
There is no way to block that.

Oh fuck... thats really crap!

I only found out tonight as I was watching Jo Jet on Hamster webcams... well I thought it was until I spotted it looping and she was typing whilst wanking!

I found iRecord by googling: how to record webcam broadcasts.

Anyone could have done that. I can't see that I have opened a can of worms here.

But it will make me think twice about doing pay per view cam shows in the future.

littletwink
01-21-2013, 10:35 PM

No, you cannot know when you're being recorded. Other people record the live cam video with their phones or camcorders so they can save it for themselves.

tvkim
01-21-2013, 10:51 PM
No, you cannot know when you're being recorded. Other people record the live cam video with their phones or camcorders so they can save it for themselves.

I know that mobile phones can be used... all wobbly and crap, but these screen recorders capture like for like .... crystal clear with sound too!

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms-300x300.jpg

Reinhardt11
01-04-2014, 01:04 PM
this might be s tupid quetion, but does that mean if I do cam to cam with a webcam girl, she could record we jerking off too? i have always wanted to do a cam to cam but I assume the girls can also record and there would be a video of me jerking off somewhere out there in the interweb universe. not sure why a girl would record me, but im paranoid.

runround04
01-04-2014, 01:14 PM
I agree that the shows shouldnt be recorded and put up other places, BUT how do you performers feel about folks recording it for personal viewing later? Just curious.