PDA

View Full Version : Does it irritate you when...

MsDazzler
01-20-2013, 04:44 AM
... the guy is fixated on trying to get you aroused and is obsessively focusing on it all throughout the sex, like, constantly trying to jerk you off rapidly?

I take my slow time just like a woman getting aroused... and nothing douses my arousal like a guy who is obsessively fixated on my genitalia, trying to get it aroused.

Even worse, I dislike it when within seconds of taking our clothes off, the guy IMMEDIATELY ZOOMS onto my genitalia, trying to slobber and suck all over it. It totally makes me limp.

I wish more guys would just take my clothes off, do a lot of foreplaying, kissing, rimming, etc... than just go directly for the "gold".

Anyone with me?

nysprod
01-20-2013, 04:53 AM
You mean foreplay like what Dita does in her little home vignettes?

MsDazzler
01-20-2013, 05:20 AM

I don't know who Dita is

nysprod
01-20-2013, 05:33 AM
I don't know who Dita is

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=74103&page=2

giovanni_hotel
01-20-2013, 06:57 AM
Said like a total girl.smh..lol.

BellaBellucci
01-20-2013, 06:58 AM
Yes. This. A million times this.

~BB~

fivekatz
01-20-2013, 07:09 AM
I know on the flip side of quotient as a guy I do not enjoy it when a girl isn't into foreplay and kissing. It is all to mechanical without the foreplay, too much like jerking off...mutual pleasure is a huge part of erotica IMO.

MsDazzler
01-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Said like a total girl.smh..lol.

What do you mean by that? lol

ditadior
01-20-2013, 08:15 AM

what the fuck does this mean?

MsDazzler
01-20-2013, 08:17 AM

Beats me :shrug

nysprod
01-20-2013, 08:27 AM

Beats me :shrug

Lol...your post dealt with your desire for foreplay so I was just thinking you were talking about foreplay like in Dita's hot little videos...which btw are REALLY hot...anyway, it was meant to be humorous...

Jericho
01-20-2013, 08:42 AM
Damn, some of you chicks over think things.
We're guys...Take it from there! :shrug

runround04
01-20-2013, 09:11 AM
Figured goin right for the gold pisses Transwomen off just as much as it does GG. Ya gotta explore the rest of the park before ya got on the roller coaster lol

nysprod
01-20-2013, 09:18 AM
Figured goin right for the gold pisses Transwomen off just as much as it does GG. Ya gotta explore the rest of the park before ya got on the roller coaster lol

Does this go when you're on the clock?

runround04
01-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Does this go when you're on the clock?

Nope, time is money, if your paying them, they're not their to enjoy themselves, or mutual good time, they are there so you enjoy yourself and they are there for the money. You should still be courteous ect, but as for as the sex goes, its should be your call how things go within their predetermined limits.

BeardedOne
01-20-2013, 10:24 PM
I tend to take the scenic route during my dates. The last gurl I was with forgot we were there for the sex because I was so up with chatting with her and the light stuff we were doing.

I reminded her. :)

Remy757Photog
01-20-2013, 10:36 PM
... the guy is fixated on trying to get you aroused and is obsessively focusing on it all throughout the sex, like, constantly trying to jerk you off rapidly?

I take my slow time just like a woman getting aroused... and nothing douses my arousal like a guy who is obsessively fixated on my genitalia, trying to get it aroused.

Even worse, I dislike it when within seconds of taking our clothes off, the guy IMMEDIATELY ZOOMS onto my genitalia, trying to slobber and suck all over it. It totally makes me limp.

I wish more guys would just take my clothes off, do a lot of foreplaying, kissing, rimming, etc... than just go directly for the "gold".

Anyone with me?

Totally agree!

Kire89
01-20-2013, 10:42 PM
I like kissing, touching, smelling forever before actually doing anything beyond that. Of course, it's better in the nude than dressed, and I love feeling another body against mine, but I don't think I have as strong an infatuation with the penis itself as many other TS connoisseurs. I prefer girls with a penis, it's aesthetically the most pleasing to my eyes, it immediately displays arousal and is erotic by no small measure, but I'm not in the genre of men detailed by the OP.

Too bad I haven't got the looks, charm or intellect to enthrall one of the few TS in Norway.

timid1
01-20-2013, 10:54 PM
MsDazzler I sympathise with your point, but I can tell you it cuts both ways. Sometimes the girl is in a rush too. It's not a great feeling being rushed on either side I guess?
I saw one of my fave girls recently and neither of us ended up fucking the other, half of the session was spent kissing and cuddling. She'd been ill for a few days, and was tired . I didn't want to push her. It's important to me that the girl I'm with is enjoying the time too . I think she enjoyed the time as much as I did on this occasion . My favourite girls tend to be the ones I connect with personality with , it makes the sessions much nicer, but of course great sex is important!

MsDazzler
01-21-2013, 02:03 AM

I totally LOL'ed at that one! :)

MsDazzler
01-21-2013, 02:06 AM
MsDazzler I sympathise with your point, but I can tell you it cuts both ways. Sometimes the girl is in a rush too. It's not a great feeling being rushed on either side I guess?
I saw one of my fave girls recently and neither of us ended up fucking the other, half of the session was spent kissing and cuddling. She'd been ill for a few days, and was tired . I didn't want to push her. It's important to me that the girl I'm with is enjoying the time too . I think she enjoyed the time as much as I did on this occasion . My favourite girls tend to be the ones I connect with personality with , it makes the sessions much nicer, but of course great sex is important!

Hmm... I guess I am the demure type and prefer to be pursued... it stokes my passion and fire when the guy is trying to get into my skirt all evening, but I resist... until he pulls a Caveman act and he scoops me up in his arms and fling me onto the bed... then start slowly ravaging my body... and SAVE the GOLD for the last.

I also don't usually just grab the guy's crotch and try to batter it when we are getting warmed up. I prefer to slowly unbutton his shirt and etc...