PDA

View Full Version : This is my story.....and I am sticking to it!

CaliBoy951
04-18-2006, 10:43 PM
I have been asked several times about how I met/dated a ts, and here it is. Before I start let me say that I used to be the biggest homo-phobe, out there. I served 4 years in the Marine Corps 90-94, and I remember many times we would hassle gays if we saw them.
Then I started dating this asian girl, and she had a cousin that was very attractive, and after dating almost 2 years I asked my gf if we could have a 3-some with her cousin, seeing that we partied together, and we all spent a lot of time together, and she finally told me that her cousin, was really born a boy! I remember being so mad, and really wanting to reach out and hurt somebody, then her cousin (the ts) called me, and we spoke for hours. I remember feeling both mad, and confused, I mean how could a woman be as beautiful as she was and be a man?!!
Anyways, we hooked up about 6 months after I found out, and I ended up dumping my gf, and dating her cousin the ts. We had some great times, and she really opened my eyes, and to this day we are very good friends. I was never into her dick, I met her as a woman, she acted like a woman, and we had sex like she was a woman. I would go down on her, but that was only after a couple of months.
I noticed in my case that as long as she sat down to pee we were good, but that was just a thing I am wierd about...LOL!

cueball
04-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Nice post! But then your post are always thoughtful and well written!