PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Jet Movie - Shemale does POV #2

joannajet
01-19-2013, 01:54 AM
Hello,

Kus to let you know that Shemale does POV #2 was released today and will be on all of the main Video on Demand sites soon.
If you don't want to wait until then, all scenes from the movie are available on http://www.joannajet.com right now and exclusively available in 1080p download and streaming!!

To watch the preview videos of each scene, just head to:
http://www.joannajet.com/movie.php?mid=40

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

LeatherTGirlLover
01-19-2013, 07:14 AM
Wow looks great Jo, another dvd i need to check out, keep up the good work sexy and i love that cover xxxxxxx

joannajet
01-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Hi LTL,

Wow looks great Jo, another dvd i need to check out, keep up the good work sexy and i love that cover xxxxxxx

Thank you very much. As all of my movies, it is full-on no-nonsense bareback hardcore and I am pleased with how the boxcover came out too.

With at least 10 new titles planned for release in 2013, rest assured that there will be plenty to keep you occupied!!
Also, please note that the only way you can stream or download my movies in 1080p quality is by subscribing to http://www.joannajet.com where you also get access to every movie I have ever released and access to scenes from un-released movies ;-)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

Idt20082008"
01-20-2013, 02:17 AM
You look fantastic Joanna, sexy as hell! And from a few of the posts I have read on this site, you seem to be an intelligent, down to earth person too - quite a package! You must be a fun person to know, hope I get to meet you someday :-) Cheers!

benfromchicago
01-20-2013, 04:13 AM
I'd pay anything for that dvd

zimm66
01-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Wow, great preview Joanna. You are so sexy and beautiful.

joannajet
01-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Hello Idt

You look fantastic Joanna, sexy as hell! And from a few of the posts I have read on this site, you seem to be an intelligent, down to earth person too - quite a package! You must be a fun person to know, hope I get to meet you someday :-) Cheers!

Thank you very much sweetie and when I do put panties on, I still do it one leg at a time ;-)
I will be at the Tranny Awards in Feb so hopefully you can catch up with me there.

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

tsadriana
01-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Your a cutey Joanna xxx

kizzle
01-20-2013, 02:11 PM
god Joanna is so stunning, i wanna be one of them lucky guys in ur movies lol, u should make a fan happy and give me the honour to kneel to u hehe. we can all dream :P ur absolutely beautiful tho Joanna and ive loved watching u over the years!!

joannajet
01-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi Kizzle,

god Joanna is so stunning, i wanna be one of them lucky guys in ur movies lol, u should make a fan happy and give me the honour to kneel to u hehe. we can all dream :P ur absolutely beautiful tho Joanna and ive loved watching u over the years!!

Thank you for all of the compliments and I am delighted that you have been enjoying my work over the years.
As for shooting with fans, I tried this years ago and it just produces footage that is too far below my standards for commercial release.

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx