PDA

View Full Version : Anal sex prep

cottonjoe
01-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Hi everyone, i'm thinking i'd like to bottom for my girlfriend but how does one prepare for this? Also, how would I bring it up that I'd love us to have a threesome with a TS? Thanks.

Quiet Reflections
01-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Do you think she is interested in it at all?

rodinuk
01-18-2013, 11:49 PM
Hi everyone, i'm thinking i'd like to bottom for my girlfriend but how does one prepare for this?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1255724&postcount=4

Let's hope she's thinking she'd like to top you ;)

Also, how would I bring it up that I'd love us to have a threesome with a TS? Thanks.

I'm sure Hallmark have a greetings card that would cover it

jamesedwards
01-19-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi everyone, i'm thinking i'd like to bottom for my girlfriend but how does one prepare for this? Also, how would I bring it up that I'd love us to have a threesome with a TS? Thanks.

first you should be on the level where you both can talk about anything in sex and won't go crazy if one has a wild fantasy. Listening is the key of communication with one another and things will be fine and plus extra fun.
If you want to bottom, there's a process, FIRST 1. LOTS AND LOTS OF ANAL LUBE. 2. START OFF SMALL, finger, small butt plug and work your way up to open the ass. do it every day if you can or skip a day but constantly do it and relax and remember HAVE FUN FUN FUN!!!

Ask her what her fantasies are, then suggest a TGirl and show her on the net and make it fun for her.

tvkim
01-19-2013, 12:16 AM
For me its a hi fibre diet the day before, then on the day, an hour in shower with my cock shaped douche head fitted to the hose.

Nothing worse that those nasty accidents to spoil the fun!

zimm66
01-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Kim, I truly believe you are the foremost authority on this subject.

cottonjoe
01-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Success! She topped me over the weekend. I don't think she'd be open to the idea of having threesome with a sexy ts. Just don't know how to bring it up. I've asked her what her fantasies are before but she always says she has none.

Prospero
01-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Why not draw up a list of fantasies - say eight or ten ideas - and include this on it and just get her to react to each.

The problem is that fantasies which involve just the two of you may push the sexual envelope, but not the emotional one. The minute you introduce the notion of another person of any gender into the picture you might well be perceived as proposing something which breaks the emotional bond between the two of you. So be very careful.

KeyLimePie
01-22-2013, 05:11 AM
For me its a hi fibre diet the day before, then on the day, an hour in shower with my cock shaped douche head fitted to the hose.

Nothing worse that those nasty accidents to spoil the fun!

This may be a naive question but does not all the 'prep work' (I see the necessity) dampen any spontaneous sex?

runround04
01-22-2013, 09:50 AM
This may be a naive question but does not all the 'prep work' (I see the necessity) dampen any spontaneous sex?

Id assume you'd do it a few hours prior or just in case it might happen. Better to do it and have an extra clean ass for no reason that to have not done it and ah.. yeah, do it just in case lol