PDA

View Full Version : Any more terms for tranny chaser other than TC???

06-18-2002, 07:40 AM
Looking for suggestions or other terms used to denote one's a TC or Tranny admirer??? Any ideals???

06-27-2002, 08:03 AM
How about "normal guy who doesn't let other people decide his pleasures"?

06-28-2002, 11:43 AM
On 2002-06-26 23:03, Anonymous wrote:
How about "normal guy who doesn't let other people decide his pleasures"?

Touche...but that's one that I more or less already use. Plus it's a mouth full (no pun intended but... insert your own lil joke right about now :smile:) to spit out at one time lol. The reason I'm asking is that now I really don't lose alot of sleep in labeling myself for my own sake but I'm really getting tried of breaking down what I'm into ( I'm a top who is first and foremost into genetic and pre op girls ) to my friends. Gay male friends internalize my likes and experiences into a wholly gay male experience and that ain't extactly right.My straight friends take it to be a state of explorement--- after 12+ years it's safe to say that ain't it either. And forget the few male Bi friends I have they totally don't get it since for them it's strictly dickly or females, never should the two blend. I'm not losing sleep over it but damn there should be a cool term to incorporate what I'm into beyond the tranny chaser tag. But thanks for the reply.

06-29-2002, 12:50 AM
I was just being a jerk for lack of creative input. I wish there was a better term, one not so demeaning.