PDA

View Full Version : Should TG student be allowed to stay at Women's college

Rusty Eldora
01-13-2013, 08:47 PM
I came across this article about a girl transforming to a guy, sort of a different direction than most HA transitions. However, acceptance of both directions needs to occur.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/12/student-at-historic-all-womens-college-wants-to-stay-at-school-after-adding-penis/

It's from a conservative site so the comments are pretty amazing.

I suppose that like the pageant allowing Tgirls after SRS as they are then women, in this case adding the dick is the point of reassignment. Or should there be a middle ground where a TG can decide for themselves which gender they are, and can the decide differently for different parts of their lives - such as play men's sports but attend a women's college.

Jericho
01-13-2013, 10:06 PM
I didn't read the article but, no, you can't have it both ways.
If you're going to be a woman, be a woman, if you're going to be a man, be a man. :shrug

Brandi Boots
01-14-2013, 01:15 AM
resisting urge to reply to Jerico.....very...difficult....softball is just floating right there.

;)

Jericho
01-14-2013, 05:43 AM
resisting urge to reply to Jerico.....very...difficult....softball is just floating right there.

;)

Don't flip-flop, have it! :shrug

runround04
01-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Your goal and what you live as should be the the rule set you adhere too. If the individual lives and appears female, they should be allowed to stay regardless of whats in their pants. If they act and appear male after the SRS, they no longer fit that school, just as male to female person should be allowed to attend if their goal is to be a female and lives as such on a daily basis.