PDA

View Full Version : I wonder ...

Tayla
01-13-2013, 04:06 AM
.. how many of you guys would actually marry a trans woman, and spend the rest of your live with her? and what would you prefer, that she stays pre-op forever, or that she does srs at some point in future? and why..
:) stay cool ..

castor_troyuk
01-13-2013, 06:45 AM
I plan to, my girl and I have discussed it and await it being fully legal before going for it. While she's happy to stay as she is, I'd love her regardless of surgeries

Kire89
01-13-2013, 07:09 AM
I am a honest person -- and will most likely (99,7%) never find a t-girl anyway -- and would only date (never marrying anyone) one who plans on staying non-op. She could be the finest person there is, but the sexual component in a relationship is hard to argue against. There has to be a cock.

Jericho
01-13-2013, 07:16 AM
.. how many of you guys would actually marry a trans woman.

Fuck no, not today, thank you kindly.
That's one cuckoo that's definitely staying in the clock! :hide-1:

BeardedOne
01-13-2013, 04:59 PM
I have no intention of ruining any person's life, so marriage is out of the question.

That said, if I ever did get crazy enough to marry someone, I wouldn't let gender or mechanics stand in the way of a good relationship.

nikonman
03-07-2013, 11:17 PM

nikonman
03-07-2013, 11:19 PM
.. how many of you guys would actually marry a trans woman, and spend the rest of your live with her? and what would you prefer, that she stays pre-op forever, or that she does srs at some point in future? and why..
:) stay cool ..
I would. Doesn't matter pre-op or post-op. It would be nice if the SRS was completed at some point, but that is up to her.

Willie Escalade
03-07-2013, 11:25 PM
I would. Doesn't matter pre-op or post-op. It would be nice if the SRS was completed at some point, but that is up to her.
:iagree:

RallyCola
03-07-2013, 11:26 PM
if i were single and found another woman that could tolerate my bullshit and she was intelligent, witty, driven, light-hearted and cute, i'd propose to her regardless of her anatomy.

now, in all honesty, if i were to marry a versatile pre-op woman, i'd have to admit that there could be a small part of me that would probably want her to stay pre-op...but to marry a woman means to love her, not just lust after her so ultimately, I would want her to do whatever makes her happy in terms of GRS.

Chaos
03-07-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm not sure I'd marry any girl....
My family has a bad history when it comes to marriage....Dad,Mom,Sister....all married and divorced twice. I'd not repeat that...

But I would stay with anyone I loved that loved me,and I would support her decisions 100%

If she wants to stay Pre-Op,fine.
Post? Fine too...

I'd be in love with the person,not body parts.

elchingon8
03-08-2013, 01:00 AM
In a relationship with one right now. She is pre-op and she wants to get SRS someday which is a-ok with me. She likes me for me and I like her for who she is.

I would love to get married one day. I'm not saying to her but someone. Obviously I'm still young so I have a lot of time to decide but I have met a few trans women I would be real happy with.

THEbottom
03-08-2013, 08:41 PM
I certainly would, but she would have to remain non-op !

Quiet Reflections
03-08-2013, 08:54 PM
After all the money I paid for her srs damn right i married her. Im just glad she said yes because she could do way better than me

dante
03-08-2013, 09:10 PM
being honest nobody from this board will marry a trans woman

dante
03-08-2013, 09:11 PM
After all the money I paid for her srs damn right i married her. Im just glad she said yes because she could do way better than me

after you pay for it she will leave you before you can marry her

Quiet Reflections
03-08-2013, 09:15 PM
after you pay for it she will leave you before you can marry her
Im already married to her but thanks for the well wishes

littletwink
03-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I've had a long-term TG on the side previously and would not mind a similar relationship in the future. Marriage is out, but only because I'm already fucked in that regard. lol

CORVETTEDUDE
03-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Tayla, this is an interesting question and I hope the answers are given the respect due them.

I personally would prefer to marry or maintain an LTR with a lady of this special gender. I believe it important to support her in her goals whether they include SRS or not, both emotionally and monetarily. I would also prefer this relationship to be monogamous. I believe it fine to do photo spreads but, don't prefer those of a hardcore nature. Don't get me wrong, I like passionate sex but, I prefer that "my woman" keep that between us.

blkmamba
03-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Why wonder?? nobody is out there looking for a wife at least not me...If and when it happen I meet someone (ts or gw) beautiful inside and out and we can make each other happy for ever than yes I would marry her:)

Yeah
03-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Hell I have a hard enough time finding girl to date, let alone thinking about marrying anybody.

Colin92660
03-08-2013, 11:18 PM
There was a time when, wanting children, I would not have. Now that I have had all the children I intend to have, YES for sure! My preference would be for a non-op transgender bride.