PDA

View Full Version : What does a guy need to turn you on?

MsDazzler
01-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Share away what a guy needs in order to turn you on!

Big cock?
Muscles?
6pack?
Hairy chest?
Full head of hair?
Mustache/goatee/beard?
Tall?
Short?
Twink?
Classically handsome?
Rugged-looking?
Baby-faced?

SXFX
01-12-2013, 05:10 AM
Fat wallet?

nysprod
01-12-2013, 05:28 AM
A lot of GG's say a sense of humor does it for them...

SXFX
01-12-2013, 05:39 AM
A lot of GG's say a sense of humor does it for them...
ok that shit is funny right there!
it's their way of blowing your ass off without sounding shallow as shit...which they are!

like ha ha yeah here is some $$ maybe :wiggle:

Magical Dreamer
01-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Hm, I suppose tall, decent to muscular build (don't like them twinkish or overweight, though husky is fine), deep voice, confidence/self-assured, sense of style, scruffy but well managed face, and ultimately he has to be able to articulate himself well. An inability to adequately communicate could negate anything else he has going for himself to be honest. This is just a simplified list, lol. I can be fairly long-winded, so I'll keep it short.

BiBoyinBeantown
01-12-2013, 08:44 AM
A brain. It's the biggest sex organ.

runround04
01-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Oh ladies, it appears as your all incorrect. The answer is Handbrake turns, TopGear taught us that years ago.

RallyCola
01-12-2013, 03:56 PM
long beautiful tresses, big boobies, a cute fem face, an educated yet girly and dirty mind and the attitude that being born male was just a road block to becoming the woman she was meant to be. other than that, men don't turn me on :)

MsDazzler
01-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Fat wallet?

Lol, guys flashing Benjamins at me never turned me on at all.

Willie Escalade
01-12-2013, 08:15 PM
I flash coupons for Ralphs :yayo:

Dino Velvet
01-12-2013, 08:21 PM
When the conversation at dinner starts to wane I panic when it hits dead air and fill it with my extensive knowledge of Horror Films. Woulda been better off enjoying the quiet moment as my date's face has now turned blue and I know my balls will never even get to that point.

MsDazzler
01-14-2013, 04:32 PM
From the dearth of responses to this thread, especially from other women, it appears that most of the women here are either shy to come forward about their preferences in men or they love lesbian action more.

But I am straight, totally... the thought of doing another woman, bio or trans, makes me go, "ew!"

LibertyHarkness
01-14-2013, 05:13 PM
- intelligence
- Humor
- Not into drugs/boozing it up
- mental stability
- Drive/Ambition
- Similar interests to me
- Affectionate

now physical traits that are a bonus :)
- Tall
- Atheltic/inshape
- Long/med hair
- average to above average endowment
(think hugh jackman )

we can all dream right :) haha ... probably why i stick with females at moment much easier to find someone that shares some affection and is cuddly :)

nysprod
01-14-2013, 05:41 PM

As long as they're YOUNG...

jamesedwards
01-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Hell you looking for an organic robot? LOL Hell you using all those big words for lol ARTICULATE, INABILITY, ADEQUATELY, WTF? lol :dead:

Hm, I suppose tall, decent to muscular build (don't like them twinkish or overweight, though husky is fine), deep voice, confidence/self-assured, sense of style, scruffy but well managed face, and ultimately he has to be able to articulate himself well. An inability to adequately communicate could negate anything else he has going for himself to be honest. This is just a simplified list, lol. I can be fairly long-winded, so I'll keep it short.

jamesedwards
01-14-2013, 06:52 PM
we can all dream right :) haha ... probably why i stick with females at moment much easier to find someone that shares some affection and is cuddly :)

Hey Lib, I'll cuddle with you after I suck your cock and drain it for you. :salad

francisfkudrow
01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
As a bi-ish (80% straight, 20% gay) male, I somewhat rarely look at a guy and think, "ooh, he's attractive", but when I do, lack of body hair is a big factor. Very muscular or very thin, depending on whether I'm feeling dominant or submissive; I'm not much for nondescript "average" bodies. Once the clothes are off, I like the muscular guys to have huge dicks, but it doesn't matter much for the thin guys.

loveboof
01-14-2013, 07:08 PM
LOL Hell you using all those big words for lol ARTICULATE, INABILITY, ADEQUATELY, WTF? lol :dead:

All pretty standard words to be honest... lol :whistle:

Magical Dreamer
01-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Hell you looking for an organic robot? LOL Hell you using all those big words for lol ARTICULATE, INABILITY, ADEQUATELY, WTF? lol :dead:

It's nice to see you find that so amusing, rest assured I had a thorough laugh myself upon knowing you consider those words to be "big", when I'm pretty certain those are words that even a sixth grader has within their vernacular.

Prospero
01-15-2013, 12:53 PM
I blocked Jamesedwards posts a long time ago so the only time i see them is when others quote him. I am reconfirmed that my decision to hide this fellow from my sight was a wise one.

nysprod
01-15-2013, 03:56 PM
This should give you a pretty good idea...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxg89dtLJ1qap9uuo1_500.gif

MsDazzler
01-18-2013, 06:54 AM
The perfect size for the guy to have is 7 inches for me.

How about you ladies?

sophiebendable
01-18-2013, 07:04 AM
Men are afforded so many advantages in this world so I think it's kind of pathetic when they have less ab definition, a smaller penis, or a smaller bank account than I do. At the very least, I prefer not to surpass them in all three.

loveboof
01-18-2013, 02:57 PM
I blocked Jamesedwards posts a long time ago so the only time i see them is when others quote him. I am reconfirmed that my decision to hide this fellow from my sight was a wise one.
As a mod, surely you can't really block anyone - what if they break the rules and nobody quotes them?

Men are afforded so many advantages in this world so I think it's kind of pathetic when they have less ab definition, a smaller penis, or a smaller bank account than I do. At the very least, I prefer not to surpass them in all three.
You sound shallow as fuck - congrats :)

Because of all the advantages men are afforded, how dare they have a small penis (something completely out of their control), and with all these advantages how can they not have defined abs?! To think there are men walking around, with all their advantages mind you, and have no six pack!! You're right, it is pathetic when a man doesn't have much money... and with all the advantages that have been afforded them..

(dipstick)

[edit: oh yeah, before some really smart & original person chimes in saying I'm bitter or insecure etc - I'm not. Perfectly happy with my body, penis, and bank account... well bank account could use some work I guess... lol]

Chaos
01-18-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm always amused when women say that humor, honesty,and intelligence get them every time.

I know I'm intelligent, I know I'm honest,and I'm funny on my good days,and yet,single......very,very single...

You see, I am on disability.
Generally speaking this leads people to two things....
1)I'm not financially stable enough to be with.
2)I must have overly serious mental problems,and am not worth any effort.

(I have to tell you that #2 NEVER happens with anyone that gets to know me at all)
It's funny when you think that if I had money, I could have almost anyone,even if I had teeth growing where my eyes should be,but I can be smart,funny,honest,caring, and intelligent but it means nothing,because I'm almost destitute....

Chaos
01-18-2013, 03:33 PM

Really? I'd like to know where these so called advantages are....I grew up the son of a drug dealing,abusive,ex-Marine on welfare....I had 5k of my own earned money in the bank by age 17,which my father promptly stole due to my being forced to put his name on my account as a minor...Growing up as someone who wore a leather jacket and had long hair made me a suspect for ANY crime that happened within 10 miles of me....Advantages? I'm not buying that bullshit.
I don't have abs because I don't work out....Low center of gravity,well built legs,and an attitude that gives Satan cause to stop and think if he really wants any part of me,I never really needed to work out.
If my dick is smaller than someone elses? Yup...Let me go get a genetics kit and I'll fix that right up....Oh right....can't.

sophiebendable
01-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Obviously I meant that comment as a joke, i.e. that's not actually how I choose male partners. Of course, leave it to some poor fat guys with micropenises who have no understanding of the expectations placed on women to claim some type of reverse sexism. LOL. And besides the point, but anyone who says men don't have social advantages that help them financially and hormonal advantages as far as bodyfat is totally clueless.

loveboof
01-18-2013, 04:32 PM
anyone who says men don't have social advantages that help them financially and hormonal advantages as far as bodyfat is totally clueless.

So you were joking huh?

And as for the rest of your comment, I had already pre-empted you on that; both smart and original... well done madam! :whistle:

Quiet Reflections
01-18-2013, 04:44 PM
I take no issue with sophie having a preference as I won't date fat broke women. I figure with so many men taking care of them, they have a huge advantage in life. They should be able to work out all day and squirrel away some guys money in preparation for my arrival. Plus their hormones are perfect for crying themselves to sleep, at least those body issues will help them get a healthy 8 hours.........:whistle:

MsDazzler
01-18-2013, 04:45 PM
I know I would rather be single than settling down for a man that I wasn't attracted to , just for the sake of companionship or not being lonely.

To me, freedom is just a precious thing - and to sacrifice that for a man you were not even into.... I pity those women forced into arranged marriages in other countries.

I cannot imagine being ordered to wed a man who totally turned me off and having to allow him access to my very privates/ass.

Quiet Reflections
01-18-2013, 04:50 PM
everyone likes what they like or have been told is attractive all their lives but it is amazing what we can find beauty in if we open our minds and get to know someone.

MsDazzler
01-18-2013, 04:55 PM
Yeah... how those women in arranged marriages can endure having a man who totally turns them off.... pounding away at them, their slimy/hot breath on their necks,... shudder

Quiet Reflections
01-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Yeah... how those women in arranged marriages can endure having a man who totally turns them off.... pounding away at them, their slimy/hot breath on their necks,... shudder
yes arranged marriges are a terrible thing. I was referring to those that are only looking for money,abs,etc...... Those superficial things come and go like the weather.

loveboof
01-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Obviously I meant that comment as a joke, i.e. that's not actually how I choose male partners. Of course, leave it to some guys who have no understanding of the expectations placed on women to claim some type of reverse sexism. LOL. And besides the point, but anyone who says men don't have social advantages that help them financially and hormonal advantages as far as bodyfat is totally clueless.

A few things. Firstly, the fact you perceive what we're talking about as 'reverse sexism' suggests you only consider prejudice based on sex to be vaild when it is against women. It is sexism whichever sex is being demeaned.

Secondly, men do have certain social advantages (as do women), but after highlighting this you went on to pick attributes mostly unaffected by this consideration... Penis size? What social advantages affect a man's penis?

However, even if you had picked perfect examples, you establish a judgement of 'pathetic' on any man who doesn't match up to you.

If you were joking, then fair enough (it didn't sound like it).

Equality does not mean you can pick and choose your pros and cons. It means we should all be given the same opportunities and treated with respect. Too many feminists just want to turn the tables on men and attempt to prove their superiority. They want more pay than men, more opportunities, and above all else more respect. How would that be equal?