PDA

View Full Version : The Protege

ChubsterT
01-10-2013, 11:34 AM
It had been a long yet reasonably pleasant day teaching and I was looking forward to a small and hassle free evening class. You see I ran an advanced cooking class after school on Thursday’s as it helped to open up more options for students timetable wise so they would not have to miss out on subjects they wanted to do.

My class of 4 would be smaller tonight as Ben was interstate with a basketball competition and Jess’s mum had called to say she was ill and wouldn’t be in tonight. This actually made me feel a little better about the class as Luke, my star student and Trina (who had been nicknamed my protégé) were both really switched on and both a joy to teach. This would be a really productive lesson, a lesson that reminded you why you stuck with this often harsh and lonely profession of teaching, or would it.........

I went about setting up the room, setting up equipment and gathering ingredients. I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn’t even notice Trina enter the room. I looked up across the room and Trina was sitting on one of the tall chairs swinging her legs back and forth. This was my third year teaching Trina and there was not one lesson that she had disappointed me as a student. Maybe it was because she was a very enthusiastic, attentive and capable student or because I had had a silly little teacher crush (the kind you’re not meant to talk about) on her since the day she arrived at our school in the beginning of year 10.

You see, Trina was beautiful, truly spectacular to look at and had an addictive personality. There was not a person that I was aware of that didn’t have some sort of crush on her, which made me feel somewhat more relieved about my situation. She stood at 5.2 tall but with Barbie like curves, a gorgeous little china doll (or Filipina to be accurate). Her skin was a very dark Asian tone, perhaps even darker than a light African tone. She was athletic but not obsessed by body image and was generally good at all areas of her life as a student but was particularly keen (to my delight) on a career in hospitality.

Kind of startled I smiled and greeted her
“Hiya Chef”
“whattup B, what you got for us tonight”
“All in good time T” I teased a little as she was always bursting to find out what culinary delights we would be working on ahead of time.
“awww B”
“No, you’ll have to wait until Luke get’s here chick or I’ll have to go through it all twice”
“But Luke had to work an extra shift, he aint coming tonight. Didn’t they tell you B?” Trina teased.
“You’re serious?”

I was a little disappointed, Luke was a great student. Skill wise he had a slight edge on Trina but he worked a lot and missed school all too often. All of a sudden my disappointment turned to an awkward uneasiness as I realised that Trina and I would be alone this evening. Trina was expecting Jess but she would soon work out Jess was not coming but for now I decided to play dumb on that fact. Besides I was professional, I could handle this and Trina’s flirtatious gestures and remarks were no different to a lot of the girls her age, there was no real interest there (I convinced myself).
I kept setting up and Trina came over to help, we were just getting the last of the ingredients ready when Trina patted me on the ass, I jumped and joked with her
“Hey’ there’s cameras around. I could get locked up for that you know”
She replied “did you like sit in the flour bin dude? It was all over your butt”
My heart was racing. This night was not going to be as stress free as I had hoped.
“Well we best make a start”
“You not waiting for Jess, B” Trina asked.
“Oh didn’t I tell you? She is sick, her mom phoned earlier”
I will never forget the look on Trina’s face at the realisation that we were the only two people all alone in that huge empty school together. A mixture of joy, excitement and lust as she stood motionless, scheming in that pretty little head. I composed myself and said
“Hey we will not get any cooking done with you dressed like that will we? Go and get changed!”

Without a word she turned for the door with her uniform as I tried hard to refocus on the task at hand. I began preparing then to my surprise Trina re-entered the room
“B can I change in here? It is way dark and scary out in the hall near the toilets!”
I went to say ok and leave but before I got it out Trina had ducked behind a divider screen and had started getting changed. I tried to keep weighing ingredients and dicing vegetables but my hands were so shaky. This was a fantasy like the many I had had. Not reality because this stuff just didn’t happen in real life. Focus, focus, focus.
It had been a few minutes so I called out Trina are you all right back there mate?”
A somewhat huskier version of Trina’s voice replied
“All ready B”
I spun around and dropped the tray of diced vegetables on the floor with a crash.
“Oh but could you help me with my neck tie B?”

There stood Trina wearing only a chef’s hat and neck tie rather loosely draped around her shoulders. I literally smacked myself hard in the face, but it was not a dream. It was a dream come true. Not just my cock, but my whole body hardened. I felt like the hulk about to burst out of my clothes. If I had thought she was beautiful before then she was flawless now. Soft smooth dark brown skin glistening in the light from the sweat on her body. Two dark brown almost black nipples standing rock hard on the top of her perfectly round breasts. A perfectly clean cunt that must have been tended to in the last 24 hours.
“Trina I.........What?
“No B” she cut me off. “I have dreamed of this day since I came here in year 10”
“You are at that point B, where you can make a gals dream come to life, or.........”

Everything in my head was screaming ruuuuuuuuuun. But my body would not, could not obey. I walked over slowly, grabbed both her hands and kissed her softly but deeply. It seemed like our tongue wrestling went on for hours before we pulled apart.
My body was aching, I felt weak as all the blood in my body seemed to have taken an alternate route and ended up in my cock. I had never been this hard before and I wanted to be sure Trina wanted me as desperately as I wanted her right now. I began kissing, licking and nibbling my way down her magnificent form furiously sampling the flavour of her skin any way I could. I worked my way down the back of her neck across her shoulder and down on to her glorious breasts taking each nipple as far as I could deep into the back of my throat. But I wanted to taste every part of her so I lifted her tiny frame onto my bench. Trina smiled and sarcastically echoed one of my most common phrases
“This is a food preparation area B”
I was not playing around anymore though
“I am planning on eating, how about you?”

And with that I continued my assault on her body being gentle where she wanted me to be strong and feeding on her like a wild animal where she wanted me to be gentle, I was determined to make her ache as I did and it was working. I sucked on her nipples and worked my way down past her smooth flat stomach and paused before going to work on her pussy. As if kissing her mouth I pressed my lips tightly against her and she gasped. I began licking, sucking and blowing her lips and clit.

As I massaged her spectacular breasts, feeling her painfully hard nipples between my fingers and kept trying to swallow her whole from the pussy her head thrashed from side to side in ecstasy. It was time to finish her... in one quick motion I pinched her nipples hard, plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her slit , closed my mouth around as much pussy as I could and then sucked as much of her as I could as hard as I could into my mouth. She let out the longest groan I have ever hear as I withdrew temporarily to make sure I hadn’t hurt her and as I did I was drenched with the biggest amount of female ejaculate I have ever seen. To make her comfortable with what was happening I closed my eyes and positioned my head so as to receive her mighty stream in my mouth. This was new for me, it was good, her salty sweetness filled my mouth and I swallowed. I opened my eyes and looked Trina in the face and went in for more of her beautiful liquid gold. When her body stopped shuddering from the orgasm that had ripped through her she pulled me close to her and with her pretty little head on my shoulder let out a whimper...

“Trina, are you ok? Did I........”
“B that was beautiful” she sobbed “thank you so much – I never knew it would be so amazing”
This could mean only one thing
“You’re a ....
“Yes B, you are, will be my first. Please keep going, I..
I interrupted her with a kiss to show her I had every intention of making this a memorable occasion now that I knew what an occasion it was for her. She slid off the bench and began helping me out of my soaking wet shirt, kissing my neck, chest and stomach and tasting what remained of her own sweet nectar as she worked her way down.

I knew what was to come and my inflated member was in agony anticipating her touch. Trina lowered herself to her knees in front of me and slowly pulled down my pants and boxers together. My throbbing knob became temporarily trapped by the elastic in the waistband of my boxers but with a little encouragement from my protégé sprang free, hitting her in the left cheek. I was a modest 8 inches but in the state I was in my cock looked and felt all of 10 inches and still on the verge of exploding.

Trina grabbed the shaft with both tiny hands and held the swollen purple tip to her face, feeling it’s warmth and not so subtle pulse for a couple of minutes before placing one hand over the tip and in a circular motion rubbing as if trying to ease my pain. This worked a little, temporarily, but then started to add to my frustration until Trina locked eyes with me and gently swallowed my knob. Oh how the warmth of her sweet moist mouth soothed my almost unbearable pain as the head of my cock sat perfectly still just beyond those thick, soft lips. After a few moments Trina started exploring the shape of my knob with her tongue. Working slowly round and round in one direction, then up and down the split and then back in the other direction. She then paused and a great look of concentration came across her face.

I had no idea what she was about to do but noticed her breathing had changed I felt cool soothing burst of air as she had began breathing through her nose, in , out. Truly amazing, I closed my eyes once again enjoying the gentle breeze on my shaft with my cock head resting in her mouth.
“Trina, how, where did you learn to......”
Just then I cut myself off with a load groan as Trina buried my entire shaft in her mouth and throat and stopped. I placed both hands on top of her head to stop her moving.

“Oh fuck, please stop. Stop please!! Oh fuck, oh fuck oh fucking fuck”
Trina smiled with her eyes and held perfectly still until I gave a nod of approval. Then she slowly ascended and descended keeping eye contact the whole time. She began bobbing up and down a little faster changing length and using little tongue movements like a pro. I mean for someone who had never been with a man there must have been some awfully happy cucumbers at her house. I knew I would not last much longer so I gave her the nod to complete me anytime she wanted to. Her mouth and hands now worked furiously on my cock as she worked like a woman possessed to extract my sperm.

“C C Coming, I’m coming” I grunted
Trina pulled my cock from her mouth and just as I felt for the first time that night mildly disappointed she put her mouth back against the end. But instead of putting the whole end in her mouth she puckered up and pressed her lips hard up against the split of my knob and sucked fiercely whilst still working my shaft with her hands. When I came it was with such force that my hips thrust forward almost knocking Trina to the ground but she did not let go, she didn’t even flinch she just drew every last drop of cum down her throat and when she was sure I was empty she began kissing and gently stroking my cock as if to thank it for doing her will. I leant back against my bench to catch my breath but only for a second before Trina pushed against my chest suggesting that I lay back. I gave in and slid backwards onto my bench and lay sort of knowing what Trina’s next move would be. She climbed on top of me and began to kiss me once again deeply and strongly as I began to massage her spectacular breasts. At first slowly and then the intensity built once more until my cock was again excruciatingly hard. My hands shifted from her breasts to her ass as I tried to grab her and lift her up ready for impaling.

“No B” She pleaded and then rose to her feet before squatting directly above my pulsating cock. She touched the end to her pussy lips and moved it gently around until it was in place and I waited for her to slowly lower herself down. She looked into my eyes with yet another mixed expression that this time indicated deep longing and desire with a hint of sheer panic and said very quietly but very deliberately

“Love you B” as she dropped suddenly taking in the full length of my prick while howling at the ceiling like a wounded animal as she impaled herself. She paused still facing the heavens as if giving thanks and I noticed a tear roll down each cheek. Trina was right this was a truly beautiful encounter, one we would both never forget nor better. I reached out and pulled her to me and kissed away her tears and held her close as I started moving slowly inside her. Small gentle movements while kissing her softly to reassure her we would work at her pace. The feeling of her virgin juices trickling down my sack brought a tear to my own eye. She picked up the pace a little as my tongue and teeth worked their way down toward her extraordinary breasts where my hands were still kneading away. Trina had worked up to half length thrusts and her gasps of pain had now become moans of pure ecstasy and joy as this time she gave me the nod to do what I may to bring her to another orgasm.

My hands shifted from her breasts to her ass, I grabbed her tight and started lifting her then slamming into her, each thrust resulting in small yelp from Trina. She began to work with me, Rising and thrusting downward in preparation for her first cock drawn climax. But those perfect breasts bouncing in my face just out of reach of my ravenous tongue were too much to ignore. I reached up and squeezed them together as Trina impaled herself now violently again and again on my pork sword. I took both magnificent nipples into my mouth at the same time which took both Trina and myself over the edge. My ball sack twitched as it pumped rope after rope of cum deep into her stomach, her body convulsed with orgasm as the floodgates open as I felt her liquid gold cover my shaft, balls and legs with the occasionally spray hitting both our chests and faces. When we were both spent Trina slumped down on my chest and again gave a delicate whimper.

“Trina...I”
“No B, let’s not talk” she smiled a smile that from that point on would shut me down and own me.
She rolled off me and lay next to me with her lower legs dangling off the bench and parted her legs to give instruction to my next task. I slid off the bench and moved between her dangling legs kissing my way from side to side up her legs to the source of that fine liquid gold. When there I again kissed slowly and gently her red swollen lips trying if I could to sooth and repair some of the damage done by my bloated prick. Trina reached out for me as I looked up across her amazing torso her rigid nipples indicated she was ready to go again.

I crawled up between her legs sliding her body a little further up the bench also so that we had room to work. I placed my hands beneath her ass lifting it to a serviceable entry height for my again bulging cock. I moved it slowly to the entrance and this time gradually pushed it all the way in, in one slow but strong motion stopping once all the way in. Trina blinked involuntarily indicating there was still a small soreness. I was happy to wait, balls deep in the most beautiful person I had seen. I was in no hurry; I did not want this night to end as something marvellous was taking place here tonight, something life changing and truly extraordinary.

“Fuck me B, fuck me senseless. I want you to fuck my brains out”
I withdrew leaving my knob in the entrance to her silky smooth vagina then started pumping, slowly at first but picking up the pace with every thrust. Her frame was so tiny I could see a small Adams apple like bump rise and fall as my cock head slid in and out of her stomach. I wanted to make her gush again, I began pumping like a jack hammer, and after all, I was drilling for liquid gold. I thought her boobs may bounce right of her chest at one point. Before long Trina was ready to explode once again. This time I withdrew so as to see the spectacle of her strong and steady stream of female ejaculate as it splashed across my chest and stomach. But I was not done.

I turned her over onto all fours and entered from behind. I began and stayed with a medium pace for some tome taking in the glorious curves and blemish free form of the girl, correction woman beneath me. I could her magnificent reflection in the doors of the display fridge across from my bench as her tits bobbed back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts. I increased my speed and drove deeper and deeper as I felt my ball sack tighten ready to blast.
“Cumming” I grunted
“Ooh, ya, ya, ya, ya, yaa” Trina cried as I pounded her furiously.
We came together again only this time I thrust forward as deep as I could wanting to squirt every last drop of cum into her body. We lay next to each other again until I finally joked with her
“Well chef, it’s nearly pack up time”
“Oh but B, there’s one last thing I need you to go over with me!!!”

I am sure my surprise showed. But Trina wasn’t about to waste words, it was not her style. She kissed and licked her way down my chest to my cock taking the head into her mouth. Now Trina was stunning, and her sexual instinct was impressive, brilliant even. But I was convinced that I had nothing left to give that night. Trina persisted massaging my cock and balls with her hands, tongue and lips. Don’t get me wrong it was not unpleasant, just pointless I feared. Yet I was happy to lay there selfishly lapping up all she was offering. She must have read my mind as she mounted my face and lowered herself into position. She continued to lick and suck as I lapped up her lady jizz and I have to admit this laid a seed of doubt in my mind. I wasn’t sold yet but perhaps Trina would get her wish yet. Just as I was getting into the rhythm of this sweet 69 Trina sat upright leaving me wondering what was to come next.

All of a sudden Trina dropped her pussy down over my nose, mouth and chin. I couldn’t breathe. For a split second I thought I had been set up for a fatal instinct style death. I panicked, but wait. I tried to breath and I could, from within her body I was able to draw the breath I needed to explore deeper into this beautiful pussy than I ever thought possible. Just then my attention was drawn to the hand clutching firmly on my shaft as she squeezed tightly as her pussy contracted around my face and her body spasmed in orgasm again. She lifted slightly and saturated my face. I took in all I could but there was just far too much of it. Trina crawled forward still convulsing and sprayed the remainder of her fluid over my cock. As her intense climax subsided I began to notice that my cock had ballooned yet again. Although exhausted from her orgasm Trina rose, turned, squatted and hovered over my prick again. She collected her juice in her hands and began to massage it into her asshole. Nothing else need be said, I knew what was to come next.

Trina locked eyes with me, lined my cock head up with her ass hole with one hand and steadied herself with her other hand on my chest. She gave two or three preparatory bounces then with a scream plunged herself down over my engorged cock. My mouth dropped open, why was she doing this to herself? With her eyes still locked on mine she began slowly to bounce and whispered
“Love you B, I always have”
“I love you Trina”
What? What did I say? But of course I did, and I knew it. I had convinced myself for the sake of my career that this was a crush that would end when she left school. But a huge weight lifted as I was honest with myself. I broke out of my trance to see Trina smiling from ear to ear apparently oblivious to the raging shaft ripping her ass apart as it plunged in and out. I smiled back and with tears welling up in my eyes repeated
“I love you so much Trina”

She gave one final almighty plunge and with my cock buried balls deep in her ass she sprayed a golden stream of lady cum across the room. It must have been a 3 metre arc. I exploded filling her ass with semen as she gave a final squirt and collapsed on my chest. We lay kissing and just embracing for what seemed like hours.
Both wondering what would come next, how would this affect our lives? We got up and started to dress. I think we both decided that to mach thinking would take away from the mind-blowing evening that had just occurred. As we left hand in hand down the dark empty hallway I asked
“Do you need a lift home Hun?”
Her reply floored, amazed and deeply touched me and not because what she said but what it implied.
“Of course B, you’re headed there anyway”