PDA

View Full Version : ImLive gives for first time 3 carat diamond bracelet to TS Winner at AVN

WendyWilliams
01-08-2013, 09:30 AM
So back in 2009 after I won I contacted Imlive and asked them why they didn't give the TS winner a prize like they did the male and female. They were nice enough to respond and told me that they give the gift because its a "high profile" award given on stage and on t.v therefore since the TS performer wasn't given on stage then they couldn't see doing the same. As a business person I totally understood and hoped one day it would chance.

Fast forward 4 years later and after the meeting last year with AVN they are now giving the award on stage this year AND ImLive will be presenting the 3 carat diamond bracelet to the winner along with the female winner. HOW COOL!

From their press release with AVN:

As in year past, the Male and Female Performers of the Year will receive lavish gifts from ImLive—and for the first time, so will the Transsexual Performer of the Year.

ImLive's gifts this year will match the grandeur of their predecessors, with the top female and transsexual performers each receiving a 3 carat diamond bracelet. Not to be overlooked, the Male Performer of the Year also will have something nice to put around his wrist with the latest Tag Heuer watch.

ed_jaxon
01-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Very cool. Change happens. Slowly and not without people like yourself pushing but it does happen.

Congrats Wendy.

GroobyKrissy
01-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Excellent. Well done, Wendy.