PDA

View Full Version : VITO HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-17-2006, 03:52 AM
Great fuckin episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this fat fuck is hangin out in a Mafia-less town

and the whole crew has no clue where he is

Quinn
04-17-2006, 04:03 AM
Best line of the episode: "You're a natural." LMAO... Definitely a great episode.

-Quinn

chefmike
04-17-2006, 04:04 AM
:jawdrop great fuckin episode!!

I loved it when Dr Melfi asked Tony about prison sex..."we get a pass on that...." LMAO

Also, "I'm with Santorium ..."

NYCe
04-17-2006, 04:41 AM
I feel bad for Vito :(

Kramer
04-17-2006, 05:52 AM
Looks like Paulie is gonna feed Vito some "sawzeech"!!

Vito's screwed, its just a matter of who gets the job.

popperluv
04-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Best episode of the season so far :lol:
Alot of funny one liners !

Vikki
04-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Great show!!!
I think Finn is going to get a visit from Vito before this is over.

Quinn
04-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Great show!!!
I think Finn is going to get a visit from Vito before this is over.

There's no doubt that Finn is in a bad situation. He shouldn't have said anything to Meadow in the first place. Think about it. Tony and the guys will probably kill Vito based upon Finn's statements, which means that Finn will become a potential liability for them. So long as he's dating Meadow, he will fine, but once that relationship ends, they might want to get rid of the guy who could link them to Vito's death in a court room setting. Translation: Finn has to put up with Meadow's retarded nonsense for a long time.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-17-2006, 11:20 PM
nothing will happen to Finn
he might break up with Meadow but other than that he won't get whacked...........................
all he said to them was that he saw Vito giving the security guard head when he showed up early for work........ technically he doesn't know anything else about the business (keyword: technically)

Dkg
04-17-2006, 11:59 PM
Haha, yea Vito is SOOoooo queer....

:/

Since when did the [modern] Mafia kill you b/c of your sexual preferences though? They need to get with the times! At least just kick him out, but to kill?

wow...

Quinn
04-18-2006, 01:21 AM
nothing will happen to Finn
he might break up with Meadow but other than that he won't get whacked...........................
all he said to them was that he saw Vito giving the security guard head when he showed up early for work........ technically he doesn't know anything else about the business (keyword: technically)

Granted, statistically speaking, the odds are clearly against his getting killed, but I wouldn't begin to put it out of the realm of possibility. They've killed other civilians for dumber reasons.

Think about it this way: there's no doubt that Finn's eyewitness account was the metaphorical nail in Vito's coffin (now, the Capos want Vito dead). Finn, for his part, knows the result his account is likely to produce and is something of a crusading type (like Meadow). So long as he's dating Meadow, he'll probably shut up, but what happens three or four years after he stops dating her? If you were one of the guys in that room, would you want Finn wandering around blabbing about his being called into that meeting at some cocktail party? I wouldn't. While he doesn’t technically know anything, his eyewitness testimony could be used to establish a motive for Vito’s murder in some later trial.

Even if the chance is slim, would you want to be in Finn's shoes - particularly if the plot sees him really break Meadow's heart at some point?

Pointless speculation aside, I would really like to see Meadow take a dirt nap. Damn is she annoying.

-Quinn

Dkg
04-18-2006, 01:26 AM
Quinn, I think you're really overthinking the whole thing, though you do have valid points. And yes I kinda gree about Meadow, although I have a bit of a soft spot for her b/c she reminds me so much of a young Marisa Tomei

Quinn
04-18-2006, 01:31 AM
Quinn, I think you're really overthinking the whole thing

LOL. A distinct possiblity - to put it mildly.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Meadow is fuckin hot
fuck a dirt nap
Finn might leave the show, I mean the past 2 weeks they've had other guys looking at meadow like they wanna rip off her panties and bang away

Vito should have jumped in that water
hehehehe

NYCe
04-18-2006, 07:17 AM
Meadow is fuckin hot
fuck a dirt nap
Finn might leave the show, I mean the past 2 weeks they've had other guys looking at meadow like they wanna rip off her panties and bang away

Vito should have jumped in that water
hehehehe

popperluv
04-19-2006, 10:55 PM
Best line of the show was "he's a come from behind kind of guy" LOL!

chefmike
04-20-2006, 02:57 AM
Meanwhile, back in the mother country...

On the real Godfather set
Correspondent David Wright blogs about covering the arrest of mob boss Bernardo Provenzano:

Within minutes of the arrest of Bernardo Provenzano – boss of the Sicilian mafia -- my boss of bosses in NY sent me an envious one-line email: “I can’t believe you get to say Corleone on the air!” wrote Chuck Lustig, ABC’s director of foreign news.

Even better, I got to go there! I’ve been to some pretty amazing places for ABC News, but few as special as this. Provenzano’s arrest was worthy of a Francis Ford Coppola script. The legendary mob boss Lucky Luciano once said of Provenzano: “He has the brains of a chicken, but he shoots like an angel.” Turns out Luciano seriously underestimated the young hit man who would one day take his place. Provenzano outsmarted authorities for 43 years. The Italian prosecutors leading the investigation weren’t even born when he went into hiding. (Me neither, come to think of it!) He ruled a criminal empire worth an estimated $750 million from a shepherd’s cabin, typing out orders in code on little scraps of paper.

When police finally caught up with him, he was reportedly typing a note to his wife. “Stop sending the baked pasta,” it said. “But send me as much cheese as you like.” We got to visit the farmhouse – at least from the outside. And got to see Corleone – at least from the outside.

Provenzano could not have survived the manhunt without lots of help from the town, and it was clear from the reception we and other news crews received that he still has more than a few supporters there.

Corleone is an old school Sicilian farm town, population 12,000, most of whom could make a fortune as Hollywood extras. In tweed caps and faded corduroy trousers, the older gentlemen of Corleone seem to like to sit in the sun and tell stories only they can appreciate. Their dialect is so thick even our Rome producer, Phoebe Natanson, a fluent Italian speaker, had trouble understanding them.

One of the first people we met was the jovial town mortician. “I handle all the tough cases,” he joked. “All the people who shoot themselves, all the people who hang themselves.” Naturally, he refused to go on camera. The majority in Corleone seem determined to maintain omerta -- the legendary code of silence -- on the subject of Provenzano. What ultimately betrayed the elusive “Ghost of Corleone” was a bundle of clean laundry sent by his wife. Authorities watched over 3 days, as it was passed ten times before finding its way to his doorstep.

Hollywood has done its homework, even if (we were disappointed to find out) not a frame of the Godfather saga was shot there. The town is dominated by a medieval castle built atop a jutting rock – dramatically beautiful. I’m told it’s called the Castle Soprano. We also saw road signs for the neighboring towns of Prizzi and Partanna – names familiar to anyone who’s seen “Prizzi’s Honor.”

Chuck Lustig and I amused ourselves emailing back and forth favorite lines from the Godfather movies – the idea being that I might use them in my own news script. So it was fun, even though we both knew full well that “Drop the gun, take the canollis!” would never make it into my story.

Didn’t matter. The true tale of Bernardo Provenzano was colorful enough.

April 19, 2006

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-15-2006, 04:04 AM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that fat fuck has got to go

Quinn
05-15-2006, 04:24 AM
I'm happy to see him go if it will mean less male-on-male makeout scenes. Fucking enough already. We get it; he's gay.

As an aside, it looks like fatty's putting the weight back on.

-Quinn

chefmike
05-21-2006, 08:33 AM
An interesting article on the whole Vito thing and it's origins...

How Gay Is Vito?

The Sopranos Plot That Dare Not Speak Its Friggin’ Name, Joe Gannascoli Spotted Gay Mob Story Then, Bottom-Bing! Gandolfini’s Offer, Refused: ‘You Want Me to Talk to Chase?’

http://www.observer.com/20060522/20060522_Sara_Vilkomerson_pageone_observatory.asp

some excerpts-

“I was on the wrong end of that blowjob,” Mr. Gannascoli laughed. He remembered when he first found out his character’s new sexual orientation. “They told me, ‘Don’t worry, you’re not dying … but you are blowin’ a guy.’ I was like, ‘Get the fuck outta here—stop breakin’ balls!’”

IN FACT, IT WAS MR. GANNASCOLI who had initially brought up the idea of a gay mobster to the show’s writers during the filming of season three, after he’d read Murder Machine by Gene Mustain and Jerry Capeci, about an openly gay member of the Gambino crime family who was allowed to live because he was a good earner. The writers didn’t bite, but then, in 2003, newspapers reported that “Johnny Boy” D’Amato—a mob boss of the New Jersey DeCavalcante family—had been murdered because he was having sex with men. The writers contacted Mr. Gannascoli. “Then they were like, ‘What’s the name of that book?’ And I knew they were thinking about it,” he said.

When the cast gathered for the read-through of the episode in which Mr. Gannascoli would be fellating the security guard, his fellow cast members were a bit edgy.

“[Tony] Sirico [Paulie Walnuts] said, ‘Man, I wouldn’t do it.’ And Jimmy [Gandolfini] was like, ‘You want me to talk to Chase? You don’t have to do this,’” said Mr. Gannascoli. “I thought about it, because I had seen the character different. I thought he’d be in self-denial, self-loathing, sadistic: a cross between Mike Tyson and Liberace. I thought I’d get blown and then kick the shit out of the guy.”

But approaching David Chase wasn’t really an option. “I approached one of the writers—I don’t think I’d have the balls to do it to David,” said Mr. Gannascoli. “He’s really nice, but he’d look at me like, Why are you talking to me?”

“Being in the restaurant business, you’re with a lot of gays,” he shrugged. “I never had no problem with it—I’m sort of a live-and-let-live kind of guy. I had friends that were like, ‘I’m not meeting you there,’ and I was like, ‘Oh, have a fucking drink at the bar, I’ll be out at 12 and we’ll go out. They’re fucking fun guys, what’s the fucking big deal? And you got hot broads hanging out there—you know, the fag hags.’”

Mr. Gannascoli insists he doesn’t know Vito’s ultimate fate.

“We filmed four different endings for me,” he said. “They wanted to keep it a secret, even from me. I literally have no idea. But real fans don’t really want to know.” He paused. “We go back to shooting in June, and of course I’m hoping I live. I have a fucking mortgage.”

markvictor
05-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Finn doesn't get a free pass for dating Meadow...If you recall, he wouldn't be the first BF/GF to end up as fertilizer in the pine barrens. As for Vito...might be due for a one way trip on the SeaRay, but then again, Tony has a bit of an altered outlook on life these days...ya just never know...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2006, 03:12 AM
Moment of truth is among us....................................
waited all season for this shit
hope they don't let me down

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2006, 03:23 AM
lol @ Sal

"thats the thing with gays, they live in the closet..............they get devious"

Quinn
05-22-2006, 03:41 AM
LMFAO at the pig and duck joke. Nice..............

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2006, 03:42 AM
lol @ Tony saying "Is Paris Burning?"

and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knew he was gonna go tonight

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plainBob
05-22-2006, 03:54 AM
LOL a polecue up the butt LOL. Now thats just a crappy way to leave the show.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2006, 04:06 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best episode yet

that shit was pure comedy

plainBob
05-22-2006, 04:09 AM
Man i'm going to have to canel HBO after the sapranos goes off the air. Hell it was the only show that made HBO worth haveing.

Jasadin
05-22-2006, 04:39 AM
If I was him in that situation there is no way in hell I would go back!

plainBob
05-22-2006, 04:40 AM
N shit i would have left the US.

Onyx
05-22-2006, 04:49 AM
Am I the only one that thinks that show is utterly gay

plainBob
05-22-2006, 04:49 AM
yes

Jasadin
05-22-2006, 04:52 AM

what do you mean?

Onyx
05-22-2006, 05:05 AM

what do you mean?

oh I didn't read the thread I thought this was about the bam margera show, nevermind

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2006, 06:09 AM
smh

xxMelania4uxx
05-22-2006, 07:02 AM
What they did 2 him was something horrible

plainBob
05-22-2006, 07:05 AM
Yep, but oyu knew something bad was going to happen to him. The Sapranos have giveing a new name to racked balls.

chefmike
05-22-2006, 07:12 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best episode yet

loved it...

"I loved him like a brother-in-law..."

and

"Sil hit him first..."

TomSelis
05-22-2006, 01:35 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best episode yet

loved it...

"I loved him like a brother-in-law..."

I laughed out loud when he said that. And I also laughed when the guy said, "I should've borrowed money from him!" *camera zooms to the guy with his backed turned, smiling*

He should've stayed in New Hampshire

NickTheQuick
05-22-2006, 09:56 PM

what do you mean?

oh I didn't read the thread I thought this was about the bam margera show, nevermind

LMAO.............................................. ......................................... rookies. I loved the Tony-AJ exchange in the garage. Tony is done fucking around with him.

popperluv
05-22-2006, 10:00 PM

what do you mean?

LMAO.............................................. ......................................... rookies. I loved the Tony-AJ exchange in the garage. Tony is done fucking around with him.

DONT PUT ME TO THE TEST!!!!!!
I loved that scene too!

Jasadin
05-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Oh but AJ is gonna do it!
....I'll assume rookie is a term of endearment
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/jasadin/fight_smiley.gif