PDA

View Full Version : Seeing friends out

ed_jaxon
01-07-2013, 11:39 PM
So last night I go to a local trans kink spot thrown by a friend (if you are in Chicago hit Shannon's Sunday party and thank me later) and there is a small crowd but I look over and see a dude who looks somewhat familiar.

I chat up a few girls and then it hits me....dude went to high school and college with me. Now my high school was small, less than a hundred in my graduating class and although integrated there were only like 40 brothers in the whole high school. I consider anyone who went there a friend.

I walk over and say whats up and he is obviously nervous but I try to put him at ease.

I take him over to Shannon and introduce him and she makes sure he feels at home as well. There are a couple of cute babes there and after a while dude is totally corrupted.

Now I am glad that I am not the type to worry what others think and more than that I am glad to find another guy for the Chicago crew.

I love hanging with the fellas in Vegas and LA but its great to have guys here to act a fool with as well.

Willie Escalade
01-07-2013, 11:46 PM
I remember back in the day seeing one of my then-current co-workers at Peanuts...IN FULL DRAG...interesting...

Wendy Summers
01-07-2013, 11:54 PM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss146/MetroidBob/Cool-Story-Poe.jpg

It actually exemplifies something I tell guys on webcam all the time. With how visible & approachable I am, I often get guys who want to go out and meet TS women, but they worry.... 'what if someone sees me there?'

I point out to them that anyone there is likely interested in TS women as well. They're less likely to need to do explaining than they will be having someone else to hang out with. Glad to have a real-life example to point to.

Willie Escalade
01-08-2013, 12:29 AM
It actually exemplifies something I tell guys on webcam all the time. With how visible & approachable I am, I often get guys who want to go out and meet TS women, but they worry.... 'what if someone sees me there?'

I point out to them that anyone there is likely interested in TS women as well. They're less likely to need to do explaining than they will be having someone else to hang out with. Glad to have a real-life example to point to.
True, true...when we saw each other at work two days later, we had a pretty good laugh. He pops up at The Oxwood now and then; we still have a pretty good laugh even though we don't work at the same job anymore...

Dino Velvet
01-08-2013, 03:05 AM
So last night I go to a local trans kink spot thrown by a friend (if you are in Chicago hit Shannon's Sunday party and thank me later) and there is a small crowd but I look over and see a dude who looks somewhat familiar.

I chat up a few girls and then it hits me....dude went to high school and college with me. Now my high school was small, less than a hundred in my graduating class and although integrated there were only like 40 brothers in the whole high school. I consider anyone who went there a friend.

I walk over and say whats up and he is obviously nervous but I try to put him at ease.

I take him over to Shannon and introduce him and she makes sure he feels at home as well. There are a couple of cute babes there and after a while dude is totally corrupted.

Now I am glad that I am not the type to worry what others think and more than that I am glad to find another guy for the Chicago crew.

I love hanging with the fellas in Vegas and LA but its great to have guys here to act a fool with as well.

You are and will forever be a good dude, Ed.:cheers:

I remember back in the day seeing one of my then-current co-workers at Peanuts...IN FULL DRAG...interesting...

How shocked were you? Did you have any idea he was even into the TS/CD/TV scene? How easy was he to recognize? Lastly, describe the look in his eye when he saw you.

SXFX
01-08-2013, 03:55 AM
Ah who cares!