PDA

View Full Version : Bogota or Bust Baby!

JoeyFink
01-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Will be in Bogata for three or four days in two weeks time. Does Colombia have its fair share of TS beauties. If so anyone know or recommend where i can get a littel action?

Joey

romavespa
01-07-2013, 10:13 PM
http://es.distintas.net/home/colombia

syla
01-08-2013, 02:39 AM
Radamel Falcao!!!

Stavros
01-08-2013, 07:01 AM
There is a small group of Colombians who work on livejasmin, some of them are wildly hot; not sure if they are in Bogota I think Cali and Medellin, but they do seem to have some English so it might be worth checking them out; there was one newdollsex who hasn't been around for a while, who was/is amazing. They are, shall I say, full-bosomed, well-endowed, and very active!

JoeyFink
01-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Thanks Stavros

Odelay
01-08-2013, 02:51 PM
I've been in Cali several times and there is definitely an active TS scene there, although there isn't any specific club where you can find them. You'll see them at a bunch of different clubs. Occasionally you'll find them on the street. For those who don't pass, there's still quite a bit of discrimination and hostility from the general populace. As Stavros mentioned, going onto Livejasmin before heading to Cali is a good idea. I've had some great times with one cam model I've met off LJ. I was in Bogota once, and only briefly, so I don't know about the scene there. Bogota is much bigger than Cali, so I'm sure there is a scene there but they don't seem to do much video cam chat.

Be friendly, especially with hotel employees who speak a little english. If you get a good vibe from a guy, let him know what you're interested in and he can probably fix you up. The disintas website really isn't bad. I've used it when visiting Panama. But it's going to be all business with the girl: x hour(s) for y pesos. If you can get a referral from a hotel employee or meet someone from a cam site, you stand a much better chance to have hours of fun with someone who is not watching the clock.

Good luck. Be careful, and you'll have a great time. I love Colombia.

envivision
05-08-2013, 06:05 AM
Anybody tried this place???

http://es.distintas.net/model/moulinrouge