PDA

View Full Version : Felicia Katt and Vicki Richter, today's a special day

johnb
04-17-2006, 01:08 AM
not just because it's Easter Sunday. But today is my birthday. April 16th. Easter is always on the first Sunday after the first moon, after the Vernal Equinox. So, for them to line up, first my birthday has to fall on a Sunday, then the moons have to be alingned...yadda, yadda, yadda. Anyway, it happens about once every 20 years. How about this once every 20 years, we get to see a post of the two hottest babes, and their moons? Do an Aries a big favor, Ok?

Felicia Katt
04-17-2006, 01:19 AM
well, Happy Birthday, from me. I can't claim to have a heavenly body, expecially next to Vicki, but thank you :)

FK

johnb
04-17-2006, 01:27 AM
well felicia, that may be your humble opinion, but not mine. could i see a crescent moon, a half moon, a full moon, or if you choose, maybe even a lunar eclipse, from your hotness? and vicki, chime in if you hopefully feel like it

Felicia Katt
04-17-2006, 01:50 AM
could i see a crescent moon, a half moon, a full moon, or if you choose, maybe even a lunar eclipse, from your hotness?
Not sure what this would be called, I'll leave its definition to Ass-tromoners LOL

meow

FK

johnb
04-17-2006, 03:29 AM
thanks for the pics, your hotness. some observations:l
1. i'm not sure i've ever seen a better phase of the moon than that
2. i'm positive i've never seen legs that look better than that
3. judging by the photo, i'm guessing that your inseam is around 40 inches long
4. are the rest of your appendages that long?

Mugai_hentaisha
04-17-2006, 03:41 AM
could i see a crescent moon, a half moon, a full moon, or if you choose, maybe even a lunar eclipse, from your hotness?
Not sure what this would be called, I'll leave its definition to Ass-tromoners LOL

meow

FK

Oh now I am in love as well as extreme lust.

hey johnb happy b-day mine is just right around the corner..Apr 30...Wulpurgas eve

have a good one

Vicki Richter
04-17-2006, 07:40 AM
OK - happy bday little camper. ;-)

johnb
04-18-2006, 04:49 AM
wow vicki and felicia...mucho thankos. it was an honor, and a pleasure for you both to post here. last call for a birthday pic that is 364 days early. you know how christmas is...don't we like to open our packages early? Here's to open packages!