PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum.

moddestmike
04-16-2006, 11:13 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Mike and i'm new to the forum. I have browsed around for about a week and decided to join after seeing how beautiful you women are. Just a little history about me:
I'm a male from Houston,TX.
Currently studying Electrical/Software Engineering.
Never have had a TS encounter and have been with only one girl.
At 22 years of age I am probably the least sexually experienced person on the board but I have an incredible imagination.
Ladies feel free to ask any other questions. I actually feel kinda comfortable here.

GroobySteven
04-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the board.
At 22 there were many of us inexperienced. I didn't find myself until 24 - didn't like it that much so threw it in the pot and preferred the version that came out when I was 27....and said in a Lionel Stander voice...
"and when they met....it was moider".
seanchai

moddestmike
04-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the board.
At 22 there were many of us inexperienced. I didn't find myself until 24 - didn't like it that much so threw it in the pot and preferred the version that came out when I was 27....and said in a Lionel Stander voice...
"and when they met....it was moider".
seanchai
I appreaciate the kind words. I actually get complimented a fair amount on my looks but I tend to realize it too late or be totally oblivious to the commenting females. Not that I'm not interested, its just that my last girl, whom I took to prom, cheated on me on prom night with another guy and became pregnant. School also keeps my mind faily occupied. It was not until recently that I discovered that I have an affinity for TS's. I cant explain it, not into guys but I don't see anything wrong with an external clitoris as I like to call it.

GroobySteven
04-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Well at least it wasn't you who got her pregnant! Always a bright side to most things.
Just go with the flow...don't get in too deep that you "have to have a TS right now", enjoy looking, maybe chat online to a few girls, check out the personal sites and see what happens.
seanchai

moddestmike
04-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Well at least it wasn't you who got her pregnant! Always a bright side to most things.
Just go with the flow...don't get in too deep that you "have to have a TS right now", enjoy looking, maybe chat online to a few girls, check out the personal sites and see what happens.
seanchai
Most definately, just seems like the people here are a little more understanding. I don't hang out much anymore, thought it would be a good idea to just take a break from realationships all together. I actually made my way to the boards because of the music I listen to. Deep Soulful House, there happen to be a friend on another forum ( DI.FM a streaming music webpage ) that refered me here. I like it so far. :D

BeardedOne
04-16-2006, 01:13 PM
....and said in a Lionel Stander voice... "and when they met....it was moider".

There's a name and a voice I haven't heard in a very long time. :)

Welcome aboard Mike.

Tough about the prom date. I hated the people I went to school with, so had no other reason to go to the prom than to hang out in front of the hotel and watch them get in and out of the limousines I rented to them (Which annoyed them enough that I had a reasonably good evening :twisted: ).

Like seanchai, I didn't 'find myself' until I was twenty-something-and-a-half and I keep getting lost at times. I think someone keeps moving the little "You Are Here" arrow on me. :)

chefmike
04-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Welcome aboard.

cueball
04-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Man....prom night? That's cold! Good thing you found out when you did!

Welcome, fellow Texan!
8)

Quinn
04-16-2006, 03:21 PM
. . . its just that my last girl, whom I took to prom, cheated on me on prom night with another guy and became pregnant.

To begin with, welcome to the forum, Moddestmike. Wow, that is an incredibly bad stroke of luck. If that story doesn't make you believe in true love, I don't know what will. Seriously though, transexuals make everything better.

-Quinn

rick_932
04-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Mike and i'm new to the forum. I have browsed around for about a week and decided to join after seeing how beautiful you women are. Just a little history about me:
I'm a male from Houston,TX.
Currently studying Electrical/Software Engineering.
Never have had a TS encounter and have been with only one girl.
At 22 years of age I am probably the least sexually experienced person on the board but I have an incredible imagination.
Ladies feel free to ask any other questions. I actually feel kinda comfortable here.

nice to see another EE on the board. welcome

moddestmike
04-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Man....prom night? That's cold! Good thing you found out when you did!

Welcome, fellow Texan!
8)
Howdy!!