PDA

View Full Version : Lost dildo's and other things...

aboutthezote
01-05-2013, 05:27 AM
My partner is a doctor in Emergency and subsequently we have lots of doctor types as friends. The most fun is youngish doctor that is a surgeon. Both my partner and the surgeon have lots of tales about tale being blocked with various foreign objects.

The surgeon even has photos on his phone of extractions and x-rays of the objects trapped inside. Most recently he removed a pool noodle from a dudes ass... something like 60cm's worth.

Pool noodles are those cylindrical pieces of polyethylene foam that are around 7-8cm in diameter. These things are the very opposite of smooth and sexy.

Soooooo.... have any of you 'lost' something inside your bottoms and had to take a trip to the Emergency Department?

I only ask because just yesterday I had a worrying minute where I thought my partners vibrator had disappeared up there... I know I know, use a butt plug... but it was the only thing to hand....

sukumvit boy
01-05-2013, 06:09 AM
I saw a guy come to surgery with one of these up his ass.No,it wasn't the surgeon.

aboutthezote
01-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Which way in?

sukumvit boy
01-05-2013, 07:06 AM
Yeah,that was my first question when I heard he has coming to surgery.
THE WRONG WAY!

BiBoyinBeantown
01-05-2013, 07:13 AM
Make sure your toys have a flared base and this won't happen. And I'll just leave this here: http://www.well.com/~cynsa/newbutt.html

dc_guy_75
01-05-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm writing this from the emergency room, on my stomach as we speak, waiting for a doctor.

aboutthezote
01-05-2013, 07:52 AM
It's not necessarily wrong to push back when they do the examination...

runround04
01-05-2013, 08:26 AM
I lost my DVD remote, didnt think to check up my ass for it, excuse me...