PDA

View Full Version : Sandwich Artist Loses His Job At Subway. Now A Starving Artist

Dino Velvet
01-04-2013, 11:03 PM
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-04/news/os-subway-ketchup-fight-20130103_1_ketchup-subway-confrontation

Report: Confrontation over ketchup leads to Subway clerk's firing

January 4, 2013
An Orange County Subway clerk was fired after he nearly got into a fight with a customer who wanted ketchup on his Philly cheese-steak sandwich, wftv.com is reporting.
Lawrence Ordone challenged customer Luis Martinez to a fight after Ordone objected to Martinez ordering the sandwich with ketchup, according to the website.

TSCURIOUS
01-04-2013, 11:29 PM
It's friggin' ketchup!! Why would the guy care!
This is how things get out of hand IMHO and people escalate and go postal.
Ketchup-
There are many more things in this world to worry about -
LIKE - When and Who is my TS date! Wendy!!??

Dino Velvet
01-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZ_fakwSwc)

BiBoyinBeantown
01-05-2013, 05:38 AM
Dino, how did I know you would think of that.

The real question was: did the customer want provolone, American, or Cheez Wiz on that cheesesteak? You want to piss off a Philly boy, give the "wrong" answer to that question.

Rabbiteyes
01-05-2013, 05:55 AM
Subway sandwiches barely pass as food ~_~ Ketchup was his breaking point in culinary excellence ? REAAALLYYY?

BiBoyinBeantown
01-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Subway sandwiches barely pass as food

Actually, they usually pass pretty quickly when I eat 'em. *rimshot*

Seriously, if you're in an environment where all that's available is fast-food, Subway is probably one of your healthier options. At least it's not fried, you can get something that looks like it made friends with a vegetable at some point in its life and you can avoid getting something that's overloaded with sugary, gloppy sauce. And it's easier to skip the fries because they don't have any.

Let's put it this way, i want the one or two cheeseburgers I allow myself a month to come from somewhere better than a fast-food restaurant.

I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER? Yeah, but not as many as I ate half my life ago.

runround04
01-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Subway sandwiches barely pass as food ~_~ Ketchup was his breaking point in culinary excellence ? REAAALLYYY?

You're still giving em too much credit...