PDA

View Full Version : ASK JAMES ANY SEXUAL THINK possible that you would like to know.

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 10:36 PM
If you want to know anything that I would do with a GG or a TGirl ask me anything. I will answer it honestly.

Wendy Summers
01-03-2013, 10:48 PM
If you want to know anything that I would do with a GG or a TGirl ask me anything. I will answer it honestly.

Would you allow me to shove a beer bottle up your ass?

Can I use this one?

http://beerandvideogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/belgo.jpg

cassieukts
01-03-2013, 11:11 PM
thats sooo funny

TSCURIOUS
01-04-2013, 12:08 AM
HAHAHAHA! With the cap on?

Dino Velvet
01-04-2013, 12:17 AM
http://chaoticsignal.com/image/original/OH%20NO%20YOU%20DI%20INT%20MICHELLE%20OBAMA.jpg

You really did do it, di'int you?:party:

Dino Velvet
01-04-2013, 12:20 AM
James, you a fan of a Rusty Venture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykEGtwJuZIs

runround04
01-04-2013, 08:42 AM
James, you a fan of a Rusty Venture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykEGtwJuZIs

I dont know about him, but Im down, ladies?

nysprod
01-04-2013, 04:30 PM
If this site is about Tgirls, why is the femboy thread so popular?

RallyCola
01-04-2013, 04:35 PM
why are you stealing wendy's thread idea?

Wendy Summers
01-04-2013, 04:36 PM

Because no one asks me questions any more I guess LOL

LibertyHarkness
01-04-2013, 05:12 PM
what would rather have in a 3some with a tranny james :) you, tranny and a horse . or you, tranny and a dog ... :) those horses have some big cocks i read that they reach 2.5feet long ..

:)

Wendy Summers
01-04-2013, 05:19 PM
what would rather have in a 3some with a tranny james :) you, tranny and a horse . or you, tranny and a dog ... :) those horses have some big cocks i read that they reach 2.5feet long ..

I bet the horse cock would be easier to swallow than my beer bottle

LibertyHarkness
01-04-2013, 05:26 PM
yeah probably .. i think i would go with horse cock .. mwuahahahah

Dino Velvet
01-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Ever use make-up to try to cover up a hemorrhoid while waiting for the Preparation H to kick in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBS7BdSEYHY

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Wendy I would say this, I would take a bottle up the ass if you wanted to shove it up my ass, a regular beer bottle. Being I am a freaky motha fucka, If I could fit that up my ass FUCK YES I WOULD LET YOU DO IT.!!!

Would you allow me to shove a beer bottle up your ass?

Can I use this one?

http://beerandvideogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/belgo.jpg

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 08:58 PM

Steal? LOL you're an asshole, I was asked to do it, see if you knew what the fuck you were talking about then you would have a case. I only did it because I was asked, and being I asked, I will answer. Get off Wendy's beautiful cock!!! YOU DICK HEAD!

TSCURIOUS
01-04-2013, 09:02 PM
SO angry!

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Well Lib, I would do me, Tranny and Horse, I like to take it to new heights and go for a challenge. I would take the horse dick in the ass while I suck the Tgirls cock and just do some freak shit. But I was asked once to join a sexual cult and to be initiated this woman told me I had to let her Great Dane fuck my asshole. She is white, and she loves watching her dog fuck black assholes. I was tempted but the whole cult thing creeps me out. the way she talked to me was hot, my dick got hard she said she wanted to see her dogs cock slide in and out my ass and cum in it, that makes her squirt. and she sent me a pic of her dogs cock, so........ There you have it. Lib if it was you in that 3sum I would suck your cock!!! Ihave seen a horse's cock up front and personal, now they have the horse cock strapons which I enjoy. :)

http://img1.imagehousing.com/80/0ce1b4c409f0bfe787f4ba60200ddde9.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1092532)

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:06 PM
SO angry!

Not angry just don't like dumb people that act like assholes. Ask the question and keep it moving.

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:06 PM
I bet the horse cock would be easier to swallow than my beer bottle

I wouldn't swallow the horse cock, but take it in the ass LOL

GroobySteven
01-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Not angry just don't like dumb people that act like assholes. Ask the question and keep it moving.

Who asked you to make this thread? Frankly, I can't see why anyone is possibly interested in your sexual "think"?

LibertyHarkness
01-04-2013, 09:10 PM
haha your a trooper james :) that dildo strapon looks epic .. i would have a bash on that :)

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Who asked you to make this thread? Frankly, I can't see why anyone is possibly interested in your sexual "think"?

I won't blow up who asked unless that person comes out and say they did, I have no reason to lie

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:17 PM
haha your a trooper james :) that dildo strapon looks epic .. i would have a bash on that :)

:dead: is that a question ? LOL lhahahaha I would love to see you have a bash on that, we could bash out together lol Put it this way if you had it in your ass I would pull it out and suck your ass off that strapon horse cock!!! WE WOULD FUCK THAT DICK LIKE NASTY FREAKS!!!

Dino Velvet
01-04-2013, 09:31 PM

It was me.:party:

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:37 PM

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: HERE WE GO!!!! lol

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:39 PM

While you bash out on the horse cock strapon, I will suck your cock to give you a double feeling and pinch your nipples to take you to an ecstasy never before had.

Wendy Summers
01-04-2013, 09:39 PM

Dino, are you finally admitting you are a TS and want to do naughty things with jamesedwards?

/Might not be true but this is my story now'd

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Dino, are you finally admitting you are a TS and want to do naughty things with jamesedwards?

:dead: :dead: :dead: Oh shit lol hahah I thought I was the one being asked THE QUESTIONS? LOL Don't ask Dino that, you know he's going to come back with a good one lol You just opened up the can of worms lol hahah :dead: :dead: :dead: ctfu

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:42 PM
I would be with Dino in a room of 10 TGirls and he and I fuck the shit out of them all and do all types of nasty fucking, I would admit that !!!! Dino is a cool ass dude

Dino Velvet
01-04-2013, 09:47 PM

I was always wanting another tjinla2001 in here. I even tried to put the old one back together. Being the real monster behind this thread I think my work has fully been completed. IT'S ALIVE!!!

http://theuraniumcafe.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/frankenstein_and_the_monster_from_hell057.jpg

jamesedwards
01-04-2013, 09:50 PM
I was always wanting another tjinla2001 in here. I even tried to put the old one back together. Being the real monster behind this thread I think my work has fully been completed. IT'S ALIVE!!!

http://theuraniumcafe.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/frankenstein_and_the_monster_from_hell057.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead: OH SHITTTTTTTTTTT! CTFU LMAO dam :dead:

jamesedwards
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
I would love to do the bottle thing

jamesedwards
01-14-2013, 08:00 PM
I would love more TGirls to ask me wild freaky shit, that would be hot.

Dino Velvet
01-17-2013, 09:03 PM
James, just what is the filthiest anal adventure you've ever partaken in? When I say filthy I don't mean perverted but dirty and shitty and accidenty.

jamesedwards
01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
James, just what is the filthiest anal adventure you've ever partaken in? When I say filthy I don't mean perverted but dirty and shitty and accidenty.

Hmmmmmmm well, anally where I accidently shitted on a TGirls cock, she was pounding my asshole so hard she made the juices loose. funny thing is she did it again and she kept on fucking, she said she loved that shit. It wasn't that much but still............ But I kept taking her dick and was bent over and that shit felt good.

Dino Velvet
01-17-2013, 09:43 PM
Hmmmmmmm well, anally where I accidently shitted on a TGirls cock, she was pounding my asshole so hard she made the juices loose. funny thing is she did it again and she kept on fucking, she said she loved that shit. It wasn't that much but still............ But I kept taking her dick and was bent over and that shit felt good.

Sounds like you left a few McNuggets and some ranch dressing on the comforter. Glad she didn't get stuck in the mud.

jamesedwards
01-17-2013, 10:08 PM
Sounds like you left a few McNuggets and some ranch dressing on the comforter. Glad she didn't get stuck in the mud.

LOL Nah we got it clean though. that one had 11inches of dick and she put a pounding on my ass. She loves to rape a guys ass and when she pound she have no mercy and when she get into that zone she fucks the shit out of that asshole. I was screaming like a bitch and that shit turns her on and she hits the ass harder, she loves to make a man cry out, she is overly dominant. I asked her please take it out different times and she would tell me "YOUR BLACK ASS GOING TO TAKE ALL THIS DICK SHUT THE FUCK UP COWARD THIS MY ASS AND IMA FUCK THE BITCH OUT OF YOU,".

oN THAT note I love being treated like a bitch ass slut and how big dick TGirls fuck my ass I love it.

RallyCola
01-17-2013, 10:11 PM
i have a question for you...why are you such a tool?

jamesedwards
01-17-2013, 10:15 PM
i have a question for you...why are you such a tool?

If I am a tool it's because a sexy Dominant big dick TGirl makes me her tool. any other definition of tool I wouldn't recognize. :dancing:

Quiet Reflections
01-17-2013, 10:42 PM
So you are into bestiality?

jamesedwards
01-17-2013, 10:50 PM

Thanks QR for the question.

Nope, but I ain't going to lie, this sexy white woman she like to make her great dane fuck black men in the ass only, and she has a sex group where you have to let her dog fuck you in the ass five days straight and on Saturday you can join, and her dog has a pretty big dick. I was tempted because she sent me the pic and videos of her girls getting fucked by dogs they are heavy into bestiality and they are some fine women. Then she showed me one of the horse, and I got into watchin those vids. So this female and I got a horse strapon dick and we play with that. But no, but I was tempted, and I might just try it once for the experience with her, never know. I am not even going to lie to you.

RallyCola
01-17-2013, 10:54 PM

does the gerbil he has up his ass count? or does that just make him a power bottom?

jamesedwards
01-17-2013, 10:56 PM
does the gerbil he has up his ass count? or does that just make him a power bottom?

RC why do you insist on acting like a stank neck bitch? Go find you some business. People asking me honest questions and you're fucking around. fucking TROLL!!!

broncofan
01-17-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi James,
I am not judging you at all. But do you ever worry that some of your fantasies verge on the extreme like for instance the dog sex? About that.

Do you ever worry you won't be accepted by the dog's family members because you don't have paws? Do you make sure the dog isn't wearing a ring before you make passionate love with him? What happens if you run into the dog's girlfriend casually in public, like for instance by the dogfood section in petco? Do you make small talk or pretend not to know who she is?

Quiet Reflections
01-17-2013, 11:18 PM
Hi James,
I am not judging you at all. But do you ever worry that some of your fantasies verge on the extreme like for instance the dog sex? About that.

Do you ever worry you won't be accepted by the dog's family members because you don't have paws? Do you make sure the dog isn't wearing a ring before you make passionate love with him? What happens if you run into the dog's girlfriend casually in public, like for instance by the dogfood section in petco? Do you make small talk or pretend not to know who she is?
I'm sure he has a strict no ass sniffing in public policy

jamesedwards
01-17-2013, 11:21 PM
:dead: lol I will take that as a joke lol
To some that are not on my level I am extreme but there are people more extreme than I am , they make me look like a boy scout, trust me I know where they are and they are on some real shit. If the lady wanted me to do it and I felt up to par about doing it and it turns her on I would get turned on, plus I love doing freaky ass shit. If it felt good I wouldn't regret it. I love to see wild people get off from having me do some wild freak shit with them.

If the dog has a girlfriend let those two BITCHES work it out, get it, BITCHES? lol One is a bitch at least.

Hi James,

broncofan
01-17-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm sure he has a strict no ass sniffing in public policy
But then she might think he's standoffish. "You know I saw that JamesEdwards earlier and he was so rude. He didn't even stop and sniff my ass. Chivalry is dead I tell you."

Yeah it was just a joke James. This thread's a good read. Only the first question was legit.

jamesedwards
01-17-2013, 11:35 PM
But then she might think he's standoffish. "You know I saw that JamesEdwards earlier and he was so rude. He didn't even stop and sniff my ass. Chivalry is dead I tell you."

Yeah it was just a joke James. This thread's a good read. Only the first question was legit.

:dead: lmao ok man you are a funny dude LOL thanks for asking though. Hell I have a mean ass fetish I smell and suck ass too LOL I love TGirls or GG's with big fat asses so I can suck their assholes with power like a hoover vacuum

ed_jaxon
01-18-2013, 12:49 AM
If you ever come to Chicago I got a couple of whores who would rape your ass for the viewing pleasure of the members of the Safehouse.

Dino Velvet
01-18-2013, 03:15 AM
"YOUR BLACK ASS GOING TO TAKE ALL THIS DICK SHUT THE FUCK UP COWARD THIS MY ASS AND IMA FUCK THE BITCH OUT OF YOU,".

Did you correct her when she referred to you as Black? You could probably own her on the chalkboard with a history lesson without interrupting her probing and debriefing.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/50a29ff96bb3f78f7500001d-400-300/in-the-1970s-african-american-muppet-roosevelt-franklin-caused-controversy-among-parents.jpg

jamesedwards
02-18-2013, 08:30 AM
Nope couldn't correct her I was busy getting fucked LOL I am what I am when a big dick Beautiful TGirl says what I am to her LOL and the dick was feeling so good LOL I'll be her black slut bitch all day long

Did you correct her when she referred to you as Black? You could probably own her on the chalkboard with a history lesson without interrupting her probing and debriefing.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/50a29ff96bb3f78f7500001d-400-300/in-the-1970s-african-american-muppet-roosevelt-franklin-caused-controversy-among-parents.jpg