PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemens Club TV's coverage of the 2012 Tranny Awards

StlyeMeCunty
01-03-2013, 03:42 AM
So I am not sure if this link has already been on the board, but I would just like to bring up a specific issue. WHO THE HELL HIRED THIS WOMAN TO INTERVIEW THESE GIRLS ON CAMERA. :confused::confused::confused:
You know these girls that interview falls flat, but that isn't really their fault. A good interviewer knows how to steer the interview, especially for people who don't usually do public speaking. AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE ART OF CREATING FILLER! There is so much dead air where she could be talking about so many different facts or interesting tidbits about the show or the girls is she did her homework correctly. DEAD is all i can say... DEAD DEAD DEAD!
http://www.gentlemensclubtv.com/PHOTO-GALLERY.html

caliuncut
01-03-2013, 04:52 AM
wow. I just watched the first 90 seconds and i fully concur. I don't know who the hell she is but she is HORRIBLE. I mean I'm trying to think of something funny and witty to say about her lack of..well everything but I'm at a loss.

They should not only fire her, but fire whoever hired her. And probably fire the person who hired the person who hired her.

Its been playing in the background as I type this and it's getting even worse...lol

robertlouis
01-03-2013, 04:59 AM
They should have hired you, sweety.

caliuncut
01-03-2013, 05:03 AM
im dying. Around the 13 minute mark she goes from interviewing Liberty to Joanna Jet and with both they're facing eachother directly and the camerman is at a 90 degree angle getting the sides of their heads, hair totally covering their faces so you can't see anything!! hahah. You can only hear 1 out of every 3 things she says...the girls are so pro, you can tell they're like uhh...ok?

too funny, but i can watch no more.

StlyeMeCunty
01-03-2013, 08:05 AM
They should have hired you, sweety.

LOL, well I would have done better than that!

Willie Escalade
01-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Domino and Brittany did better jobs...