PDA

View Full Version : 2013 resolutions

buckjohnson
01-02-2013, 05:30 AM
1. To keep a sex diary: the who, what, where of my sex life;
2. To fuck a new girl every month;
3. To fuck a girl born in every decade…from the 40’s to the 90’s. This year missed the 40’s and 90’s;
4. To actually view one of tvkim’ threads;
5. To watch a movie or TV show that Dino posts or references to…and to listen to a song he posts;
6. To respond to every legitimate person who emails, texts, skype, calls, etc…me.
7. To actually read a Bella posting;
8. To buy and use vigorously one of Wendy Williams sex toys;
9. To have the courage to be with my one and only trans-woman: the only one I could ever be with, one who I have been thirsty for but too shy to say; I’m coming girl; and
10. To reach out to all the people who called out my assholeness and apologize and rejuvenate our relationship:
Bonus resolution: To read 100 books this year. 2012 I read 79, about 45 I completed. The rest were either short stories books that I did not read all the stories or books I just found too boring or too poorly written to complete.

Odelay
01-02-2013, 05:35 AM
Believe it or not, mine is to stop messing around. Going back to being a one woman guy. Long time friend is moving to the states and I plan to make an honest go of it.

LibertyHarkness
01-02-2013, 03:15 PM
- work more on my production/studio side
- start shooting my horror movie film short for the festivals
- get more involved with my warhammer 40k writing/painting again .
- try and develop some emotions/feelings to fellow human beings instead of being cold to people :)
- Save more money
- start actually getting my nails done haha

akduck
01-02-2013, 04:06 PM
To have sex with a complete woman (Tits and a stick)

buckjohnson
01-02-2013, 04:19 PM
- try and develop some emotions/feelings to fellow human beings instead of being cold to people :)
- Save more money
-
Like those two. Saving money should be daily goal. Do you think your lifestyle contributes to your coldness and lack of saving money?

LibertyHarkness
01-02-2013, 05:02 PM
no buck my lifestyle doesnt affect anything of what i do. , i have always been detached and cold / emtionless to most people all my life ... in my life before transition it was actually a very key attribute that netted me alot of money working in the city as i was able to manipulate clients/comrades much easier and bend them to my will for the company i worked for and having no compassion aided me in my work greatly as i felt not guilt if i wrecked peoples lives, incomes etc ... kinda ironic really that i lost all my own money about £150k of my own money when i was 27 from my business partner ripping me off lol . karma :)

Saving well i save abit but i reinvest money into usethings i.e 12k of camera kit ... surgeries etc .. but i want to start saving up actual money for later on ....

My lifestyle is very simplistic as it goes ,

I work, i love my work with a passion ...i am driven to go better as i keep working ...i have a 7 year plan i am working to ..i have always been one that works to structures ...

Lifestyle off camera well i am very quiet person , i dont drink, dont take drugs, dont go clubbing , dont shag about .. i mostly read comics, paint warhammer 40k figures, write stories etc ....spend time with my family or on my own ...

My big problem is i want to be abit warmer to fellow people other than my mum/dad and couple of friends lol ...people tend to find me hard to get to know as i am guarded and never really open up about myself to anyone .. i let people see what i want them to see, i tell them what they want to hear, or what i want to tell them etc ..

so for me i would like to actually relax abit and loosen up i guess lol

Saving well yes i want to save up money to help my folks later on in life but hten thats part of why i am building towards my film studio non modelling stuff ..

trish
01-02-2013, 05:51 PM
I resolve not to make any resolutions this year.....OH FUCK, I just screwed that up!!

danthepoetman
01-03-2013, 12:06 AM
To be just a little worst in every way than last year, but a bit better than next year... This way, there's a progression I can control... :)

Odelay
01-03-2013, 01:47 AM
no buck my lifestyle doesnt affect anything of what i do. , i have always been detached and cold / emtionless to most people all my life ... in my life before transition it was actually a very key attribute that netted me alot of money working in the city as i was able to manipulate clients/comrades much easier and bend them to my will for the company i worked for and having no compassion aided me in my work greatly as i felt not guilt if i wrecked peoples lives, incomes etc ... kinda ironic really that i lost all my own money about £150k of my own money when i was 27 from my business partner ripping me off lol . karma :)

Saving well i save abit but i reinvest money into usethings i.e 12k of camera kit ... surgeries etc .. but i want to start saving up actual money for later on ....

My lifestyle is very simplistic as it goes ,

I work, i love my work with a passion ...i am driven to go better as i keep working ...i have a 7 year plan i am working to ..i have always been one that works to structures ...

Lifestyle off camera well i am very quiet person , i dont drink, dont take drugs, dont go clubbing , dont shag about .. i mostly read comics, paint warhammer 40k figures, write stories etc ....spend time with my family or on my own ...

My big problem is i want to be abit warmer to fellow people other than my mum/dad and couple of friends lol ...people tend to find me hard to get to know as i am guarded and never really open up about myself to anyone .. i let people see what i want them to see, i tell them what they want to hear, or what i want to tell them etc ..

so for me i would like to actually relax abit and loosen up i guess lol

Saving well yes i want to save up money to help my folks later on in life but hten thats part of why i am building towards my film studio non modelling stuff ..
For what it's worth, your forum personality seems quite warm, and I'm being quite serious. You seem plenty relaxed and loosened in this forum which pretty much makes you loved by all.

robertlouis
01-03-2013, 04:17 AM
Mine is quite simple. To stop procrastinating - havering, as we say in Scotland - and get round to producing that new album and finally having some new product to sell.

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 04:25 AM
Watch more TV
Masturbate 7-8 times per day
No more raking the leaves in front of the house
Make sure my bong is as clean as the plates I eat from
Talk louder on a cell phone when in cramped spaces with others
Hide a comforter in the flower bed so I have something to keep me warm while catching a few zzzzzzzzzz's after a night at the bar
Post more Metal videos when Prospero is logged in
Test people's blind spots, peripheral vision, and overall awareness when jogging
Flush the toilet after I pee too

robertlouis
01-03-2013, 04:58 AM
Watch more TV
Masturbate 7-8 times per day
No more raking the leaves in front of the house
Make sure my bong is as clean as the plates I eat from
Talk louder on a cell phone when in cramped spaces with others
Hide a comforter in the flower bed so I have something to keep me warm while catching a few zzzzzzzzzz's after a night at the bar
Post more Metal videos when Prospero is logged in
Test people's blind spots, peripheral vision, and overall awareness when jogging
Flush the toilet after I pee too

Cutting down, Dino?

marcindublin
01-03-2013, 04:59 AM
learn to give good head ...

robertlouis
01-03-2013, 05:00 AM
learn to give good head ...

Need any help with that? :dancing:

marcindublin
01-03-2013, 05:02 AM
yeah i just need to find a local girl :)

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Need any help with that? :dancing:

I think that's a fella you offered to do that to.

marc in dublin

last_stop
01-03-2013, 06:44 AM
Stop wasting so much money on hookers.

(Yet I have Backpage classifieds open in another tab) :(

robertlouis
01-03-2013, 07:03 AM
I think that's a fella you offered to do that to.

marc in dublin

Oh fuck. :oops::oops::oops:

The deal's off Marc.

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 07:33 AM
Oh fuck. :oops::oops::oops:

The deal's off Marc.

He only got the tip in but I think the 3 second rule might apply here too.

Here. Just in case.

http://c3240dd96f54819fb6f2-90846526673b19d9a04c27097b58cb86.r6.cf2.rackcdn.co m/2011/01/listerine_mouthwash_coolmint_500.jpg

Shero1263
01-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Mine is to save money, travel more and to get in better shape.

Magical Dreamer
01-03-2013, 08:47 AM
Ultimately I just want to be surged out of my mind, travel, and live free of negative influences.

buckjohnson
09-26-2013, 10:10 AM
So how is everyones resolutions coming along? Mine was so shallow that I refuse to comment on them. I am at a different place now.