PDA

View Full Version : pattaya 1st time tgirl

ladyboylover86
12-31-2012, 11:25 AM
was my 2nd trip to pattaya where id only had sex with woman before had seen many lady boys on my 1st trip and knew i wanted to try 1 or more on my 2nd trip. was with a friend and didnt want him to no i wanted to fuck a ladyboy so had to wait till i could get away on my own 4 a while, on the last night we were in many bars getting drunk and he was so drunk had to go back to the hotel result :) heres my chance so i walk to a ladyboy bar just round the corner from the hotel and find this beauty with realy big tits and a big arse deal waz 1500bt short time with a room so in i went, explained it was my 1st time and we showered together and i got to touch my 1st ladyboy cock which i loved :) next it was onto the bed where i got the best blow job id had when she asked you want to suck me? oh yes i had hoped she would ask me so i drop down and lick the end the next thing i no im suckin it all like a greedy slut we 69 for a while. next i start to play and lick her arse:salad which she already told me she loves i also want to have her do this to me so i ask and she says she would love to do 4 me. im lying back on the bed letting her tounge my arse im in heaven then she enters me with a finger i nealy cum there and then. she takes it slowly with me sucking my cock and fingering my arse then she says you want to fuck me now? you ready? oh god yes im ready now lube up and bend her over 4 what was to be my 1st shemale fuck we have sex in many different possisions till im ready to cum and she asks 4 it on her face. im so turned on by this i cover her is the biggest load i think ive ever shot. im now on my 4 the visit to thailand with next years already booked :) and more than a handfull of shemale ive fuck. ive been asmterdam a few times aswel but always been with friends i couldnt give the slip lol mite have to get a solo trip booked in the next few weeks if anyones around 4 a meet and a look round the blue lights in jan?

Louis_K
12-31-2012, 08:09 PM
Would love to do both women and lady boys in Pattya

ladyboylover86
01-18-2013, 04:48 PM
wel ive now been thailand 4 times going againg in may there aint a better place on earth that thailand if you like both ladys and tgirls in may im want to do a 3some with a girl and a t girl will post new stories when im back in june

Louis_K
01-24-2013, 11:29 PM
wel ive now been thailand 4 times going againg in may there aint a better place on earth that thailand if you like both ladys and tgirls in may im want to do a 3some with a girl and a t girl will post new stories when im back in june

Want to go some day. In the mean time ready to hear your stories.

Louis

Bumblebee75
02-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Sounds like you had some good, typical fun ladyboylover86 that is easy enough to enjoy when in Pattaya and Thailand in general