PDA

View Full Version : That Psychology Thread Again

Human-After-All
12-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Well, this thread crops up from time to time but I'd like to see what the girls on this site think as well as the usual "this is why I like t-girls" stuff.

Well, my own reason is that I really like the idea of domination.

For me, anal sex and getting bjs is all about the act of dominating the person who is going down on me or taking it from me.

For some reason I'm not quite sure of, the idea of the person I'm doing having an erect cock while I'm doing them excites me even more, if I would have to hazard a guess, I would say it's probably because the idea of "feminising" a guy is like an extreme version of domination.

I'd like to hear from other admirers why they are into t-girls and especially hear from t-girls about why they enjoy it so much. From the admirers, I don't think "t-girls look like girls" cuts it because by joining this forum, you specifically sought out t-girls!

Rabbiteyes
12-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Well, as trans... the entire transition process wasn't about sex at all. It was basically just because I wanted the effect of feminization (emotional changes, softer skin, less muscle ^ok that has bedroom advantages, looking nicer). I was always "the girl" when dating guys (in how they treated me, and how we made love), so, no reason to transition for that.

Sexually I do like the domination though (but again, I did before even considering feminization). I have always loved how strong guys were and how aggressive they could be (and like to be handled roughly).

I could see how a guy feminizing himself could be seen as the extreme version of domination. I am fine if a guy I am seeing wants to play with that (it turns me on playing that role too)... but, in reality, transition had nothing to do with that :P Getting me to submit is only something a rare type of guy could do (before or after transition).

dafame
12-28-2012, 06:09 PM
This is very interesting and I can say that psychology definitely plays into my desires for transgendered women. But in addition to that is the knowing that from a purely biological standpoint, had it not been for their birth defect (so to speak) that placed them in the wrong body, they would likely be acting in the same manner as myself.

They would have assumed the role of protector and bread winner in a relationship with a woman. It's the "knowing" of this that is the ultimate turn-on. Because of this I have a super strong desire to treat them even more like women than I do gg's (if that makes any sense). More so in the sense that I want to totally support them financially and emotionally, relieving them of any if the personal responsibilities that could be more closely associated with manhood.