PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Male models in LA for next week

WendyWilliams
04-12-2006, 11:50 PM
This is Wendy Williams and I am casting males who are SERIOUS about doing some xxx video work,,,I have the following dates and scenes available and seeking FIT (no guts), 7 inches or more, trimmed, and open minded.

Tuesday the 18th 4pm--- Seeking males to work with blonde ts from Ohio, seeking tops or oral versitile males. Pay is 150.00 since there are 2 guys in the scene and not alot of work involved for just one guy.

6pm---Seeking 2 bottom boys who will be topped by me Wendy with toys and by me also. Pay is 150.00

Thursday the 20th--- 4pm--Seeking a guy to just watch a transsexual jack off, you will have her strip tease and mutual jack off but no sex involved (softcore),,pay is 100 to jack off ,,,,,PREFER A masculine hung male.

6pm---Seeking males who are 7 inches and in shape (no guts)for a blow bang,,,,,,,,This will involve you sitting around with other males and one transsexual will blow each and then in a gangbang type fashion with you the guy cumming on the ts's face at end...Pay is 100 since its Oral only.

If interested send a fullbody and face pic too me as well as which shoot you are interested in,,,,,PLEASE be serious.

Wendy
hotwendywilliams@aol.com
818 458 2843