PDA

View Full Version : What is it like to live with a trans woman 24/7?

MsDazzler
12-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Obviously, the question pertains to guys who are out about their love for trans women and are willing to be seen publicly with them, day or night... and live together.

What is it like for you guys? Is it any different from living with a natal woman?

I can think of two differences - you won't see any pads or tampons, or blood spots in the toilet seat.... and you probably see way more makeup, jewelry, and sexxxy clothes? lol

dabaldone
12-23-2012, 07:41 PM
No different than living with a non trans-woman.

Kevin Dong
12-23-2012, 07:54 PM
just say no

blckhaze
12-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Nothing really diff. Clothes really arent different, and the tampon thing...if you lived with a nasty female like that then sorry for ya.

sherm13
12-23-2012, 08:12 PM
you won't see any pads or tampons, or blood spots in the toilet seat

I never see that now as my girlfriend is quite hygenic. I feel for anyone who does have to live with that though.

Jericho
12-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Less earache about leaving the toilet seat up, but apart from that... :shrug

bat1
12-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Have lot's of weed if they move in..

bluesoul
12-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Obviously, the question pertains to guys who are out about their love for trans women and are willing to be seen publicly with them, day or night... and live together.

What is it like for you guys? Is it any different from living with a natal woman?

I can think of two differences - you won't see any pads or tampons, or blood spots in the toilet seat.... and you probably see way more makeup, jewelry, and sexxxy clothes? lol

i've only lived with "natal women" and i've never seen blood spots in the toilet seat. i think that might be a hygiene problem if someone is leaving blood in the bathroom

bluesoul
12-23-2012, 11:21 PM
No different than living with a non trans-woman.

except you'll be able to tell when she's aroused coz she'll get a boner. and if she takes hormones then you'll probably notice the medication.

BellaBellucci
12-24-2012, 12:14 AM
Less earache about leaving the toilet seat up, but apart from that... :shrug

A lady sits.

~BB~

Lovecox
12-24-2012, 12:19 AM
Took a TS to Barcelona a few months back.
We had fun (Barcelona, of course) the sex was great but when you´re on vacation everything is better. Toward the end I was glad I didn´t have to live with her.

Complaints? She took for fucking ever to get ready; she would needlessly draw attention to herself; she flirted a lot with other men.
Needless to say I´m not taking that TS to Rome next year. Lol.

Been in four long term relationships with women and I never saw a blood spot in the toilet. Who would do that?

MsDazzler
12-24-2012, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I lived with a female roomie who had heavy periods from time to time, so I saw blood spotting in the toilet bowl. Plus when I would take stuff out from the bathroom cabinet, I would see a stack of pads/tampons usually.

Then I lived with a male roomie ... obviously, those issues weren't an issue anymore, although OTHER issues did come up with living with a roommate who was male... namely, a filthy toilet seat.... ring of death in the bowl, and pubic hair all over the inner rim of the toilet. EW

Jericho
12-24-2012, 01:39 AM
A lady sits.

~BB~

Yah...And cooks, cleans and has a meal on the table when you get in from work! :ignore:

darkrose2000
12-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Yah...And cooks, cleans and has a meal on the table when you get in from work! :ignore:

That was quite good in the topic. :Bowdown:

And back to the topic... I didn't know that so many people leave with their TS/TV girlfriends :)

As for me - I don't have any problem to be seen in public with my TV/TS GF, if I have one.

The difference between RG and TV/TS is obvious at first glance.
And I think that if two people love each other there will be no problem.

Ofcourse it is much better to live in some big city.

SLANTEDSTYLE
12-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Lived with a girl but in South America so it is not looked upon as we do here in the U.S. Living was pretty normal, she was clean and I used to hang out at the LGBT with her, which kind of opened my eyes do a lot of different people. The thing that always got me was when I saw facial hair on her and it was a big turn off.

BellaBellucci
12-24-2012, 02:35 AM

Touche! :lol:

I'm a bit of a feminist, yet I'm also fairly domestic. I LOVE to cook! :)

~BB~

Jericho
12-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Touche! :lol:
I'm a bit of a feminist, yet I'm also fairly domestic. I LOVE to cook! :)
~BB~

Bella, Bella, Bella, feed me! :praying:
A girl i used to go out with, she was adorable, but i swear, she could burn water!

BellaBellucci
12-24-2012, 03:19 AM
Bella, Bella, Bella, feed me! :praying:
A girl i used to go out with, she was adorable, but i swear, she could burn water!

I'm Sicilian. No water burning here. :lol:

~BB~

castor_troyuk
12-24-2012, 03:57 AM
For me it's absolutely no different to any other woman I'd lived with. Still a million different bottles of stuff in the bathroom, long waits for her dressing and all the other usual stuff

cronus83
12-24-2012, 05:21 AM
Not sure that it's any different really. When i was living with my girl at the time i never really thought of it as " Im living with a transexual" She was just my girlfriend. The no periods/time of the month was always a bonus though.

SXFX
12-24-2012, 06:17 AM
ever dated or lived with a middle eastern women?
you know hot but never happy and some how it's always your fault?
you know kind of like that but she would be prone to singing show tunes and loving to watch the golden girls.

runround04
12-24-2012, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I lived with a female roomie who had heavy periods from time to time, so I saw blood spotting in the toilet bowl. Plus when I would take stuff out from the bathroom cabinet, I would see a stack of pads/tampons usually.

Then I lived with a male roomie ... obviously, those issues weren't an issue anymore, although OTHER issues did come up with living with a roommate who was male... namely, a filthy toilet seat.... ring of death in the bowl, and pubic hair all over the inner rim of the toilet. EW

I feel like you're just lived with some generally unsanitary folks. lol

amberskyi
12-24-2012, 07:01 AM
you know kind of like that but she would be prone to singing show tunes and loving to watch the golden girls.

Lol.in my house we watch horror 24/7, drink like sailors and play video games.
I imagine the only difference is the physiological and not the behavioral.so things like no periods, no pregnancy scares but having to help administer your girls hormone shots.

bluesoul
12-24-2012, 09:22 AM

yes, those things are used by women during their monthly cycle.

lucx
12-24-2012, 10:49 AM
another + on you Bella... said from another italian...

MsDazzler
12-24-2012, 06:30 PM
I've had boyfriends, but never lived with one as a woman 24/7 (prior to transitioning, that is)... plus I want to marry one day...

So, I keep wondering what it would be like to live with a man... him seeing me in my "full glory" all the time, sans makeup... the spark would fade, and everything become lackluster over time...

Quiet Reflections
12-24-2012, 08:45 PM
it is no different if you are honest with yourself

Dino Velvet
12-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Have lot's of weed if they move in..

The gal I spend the most time with nags me about being a pothead but I nag her about inviting me inside of her without a condom.

Dino Velvet
12-24-2012, 08:51 PM

Mofaz the persian tow truck driver s11e8 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzEbA2hTdbY)

Dkg
12-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Lol.in my house we watch horror 24/7, drink like sailors and play video games.
I imagine the only difference is the physiological and not the behavioral.so things like no periods, no pregnancy scares but having to help administer your girls hormone shots.

Lol that actually sounds like fun...minus the injections of course :)

Donkey
12-25-2012, 01:04 AM
One thing that stands out to me in the relationships I've been in with TS vs. my GG relationships is that sex isn't as spontaneous with TS as with GG. Obviously, the TS girls need more preparation for anal, so timing, diet, etc., becomes more of an issue.

my my my!
12-25-2012, 02:14 AM
The secret to make a man STAY in love with you, is to meet him for the first time as close to your natural state as possible. that way he's not surprised by anything, and the GOOD changes come afterward and keep him interested.

1: no makeup or very little makeup
2: normal clothes , not the shortest skirts and highest high heels
3: no push up bras, he's either going to like or not like your non implant breasts

If he's into you, then all the other stuff is just icing on the cake =)

Jericho
12-25-2012, 02:25 AM
The secret to make a man STAY in love with you, is to meet him for the first time as close to your natural state as possible. that way he's not surprised by anything, and the GOOD changes come afterward and keep him interested.

1: no makeup or very little makeup
2: normal clothes , not the shortest skirts and highest high heels
3: no push up bras, he's either going to like or not like your non implant breasts

If he's into you, then all the other stuff is just icing on the cake =)

NO,No,No,No,No!
First meeting, you rock his cock off...Then he'll spend the next forty years begging you to do it again! :shrug :ignore:

MrsKellyPierce
12-25-2012, 02:43 AM
My husband said "It's like being with any female, only more rational and calm."

Jericho
12-25-2012, 02:54 AM
My husband said "It's like being with any female, only more rational and calm."

Now that's fukkin smooth! :dead-1:

MrsKellyPierce
12-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Now that's fukkin smooth! :dead-1:
lmao!!!

fordly66
12-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Seems like most forgot that you could live with a post-op. Wouldn't have the whole timing and diet issue just to have sex. Still would have the issue of taking forever to get ready to go out though!

dezz
12-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Seems like most forgot that you could live with a post-op. Wouldn't have the whole timing and diet issue just to have sex. Still would have the issue of taking forever to get ready to go out though!

seems like you're giving some members of the board far too much credit. how much of an option do think the girl being post-op was on most of the minds here...really

fred41
12-25-2012, 05:20 PM
So, I keep wondering what it would be like to live with a man... him seeing me in my "full glory" all the time, sans makeup... the spark would fade, and everything become lackluster over time...

That happens in many, many relationships anyway...doesn't matter what the biological make-up of the couple is...given enough time.