PDA

View Full Version : Food You Could Eat Every Day And Not Get Tired Of It

Dino Velvet
12-21-2012, 07:10 AM
I could eat fried chicken, tacos, or cheeseburgers about 3 times a week but the only food I can eat every day is Honey-Nut Cheerios, Chocolate, and rice & beans.

soulvett
12-21-2012, 07:15 AM
I would have to say sushi..

The term "Blackanese" seems to fit well for that fact, can never get enough sushi.

robertlouis
12-21-2012, 07:38 AM
Watercress. No, really.

GroobyKrissy
12-21-2012, 08:09 AM
pho and pho

runround04
12-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Burgers and fries, Ill die of a heart attack tho

Willie Escalade
12-21-2012, 09:41 AM
McDonalds French fries...yup...

terrygrooby
12-21-2012, 10:23 AM
stinky ass cheese. I do eat cheese almost every day for my entire life

robertlouis
12-21-2012, 10:26 AM
stinky ass cheese. I do eat cheese almost every day for my entire life

I'm sure there's another word for that..... :ignore::ignore: :hide-1:

speedking59
12-21-2012, 05:18 PM
i have a serious Korean food jones. could eat bibim bop or bibim naeng myun every day

flabbybody
12-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Despite the national trend towards fancy brick oven whole pies, in New York there are plenty of ma and pop style joints that still sell pizza by the slice.
The perfect cheap and inexpensive lunch that I could eat every day of my life.

nysprod
12-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Despite the national trend towards fancy brick oven whole pies, in New York there are plenty of ma and pop style joints that still sell pizza by the slice. The perfect cheap and inexpensive lunch that I could eat every day of my life.

yeah, like Rosa on 69th St.

Dino Velvet
12-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Despite the national trend towards fancy brick oven whole pies, in New York there are plenty of ma and pop style joints that still sell pizza by the slice.
The perfect cheap and inexpensive lunch that I could eat every day of my life.

When I was a kid I could eat pizza every day. I'm sure you know your NY Pizza, Flabby. Enjoy your Chinese Food this Tuesday.:cheers:

Kevin Dong
12-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Definitely sushi for me. I could it every day for months and years on end. Just think of all the different rolls you could get.

GroobyKrissy
12-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Definitely sushi for me. I could it every day for months and years on end. Just think of all the different rolls you could get.

And the mercury!

I'm much more of a sashimi person myself.

If my body could take it, I would eat a nice, med. rare prime rib every day, with lots of horseradish (real... not that mayo-junk). There is nothing quite as satisfying as putting a big hunk of meat in your mouth, right?

terrygrooby
12-21-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm sure there's another word for that..... :ignore::ignore: :hide-1:

very stinky cheese? sorry i'm french lol

ILuvGurls
12-21-2012, 09:24 PM
spaghetti.....

my last name should have ended in a vowel.

zocco
12-21-2012, 09:30 PM
vegimite on toast every morning

Dino Velvet
12-21-2012, 10:12 PM
spaghetti.....

my last name should have ended in a vowel.

My people took off the "-off" for purposes of assimilation. Now my last name just confuses people. I'm not much for borscht though.

flabbybody
12-21-2012, 11:39 PM
When I was a kid I could eat pizza every day. I'm sure you know your NY Pizza, Flabby. Enjoy your Chinese Food this Tuesday.:cheers:
In a great Old Testamant tradition Jews across the world will dine on egg rolls and jumbo shrimp in lobster sauce. These items become exempt from Kosher dietary laws once a year on Christmas day. then most families go to the movies.
Merry Christmas Dino

ed_jaxon
12-21-2012, 11:49 PM
Bacon

Either is a sandwich or plain.

talldudeil
12-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Mexican food and Thai food

phillyguy21
12-22-2012, 03:40 AM
Peanut Butter and Jelly

Dino Velvet
12-22-2012, 05:33 AM
In a great Old Testamant tradition Jews across the world will dine on egg rolls and jumbo shrimp in lobster sauce. These items become exempt from Kosher dietary laws once a year on Christmas day. then most families go to the movies.
Merry Christmas Dino

Thanks buddy. Happy Hanukkah to you. You guys do know your Chinese Food.

Which movie are you gonna see? Give me 2 guesses.

Dino Velvet
12-22-2012, 05:35 AM
Bacon

Either is a sandwich or plain.

Good one, Ed. Bacon makes everything better, even Twinkies.

altarica
12-22-2012, 05:57 AM
I have been lucky enough to work in 5 star hotels and eat food cooked by Michelin Starred chefs. But the greatest meal in the world and one I could eat every day is is a Full Monty, more commonly know as a Full English Breakfast. It must consist of the following for me to be perfect.

2 rashers of bacon
2 pork sausages
2 slices of black pudding
Tinned tomatoes. Fresh are ok but for your brekky tinned are sooooooo much better
Freshly cooked mushrooms, not tinned
2 fried eggs, yolks runny
2 hash browns
2 slices of toast, white bread preferably. Fried bread is acceptable but I prefer toast.
Baked beans are acceptable too, but I am not all that fussed about them.
HP sauce is a must just to finish it off, but it MUST be HP, accept no cheap substitutes.
A big mug of hot sweet tea
Finish off with another 2 slices of toast and marmalade for afters

This is the only meal I could eat that every day of my life and at some points have done so. Not anymore because it really is a heart attack on a plate, but I reiterate, that is the
greatest meal on earth. I tend to have it once a week or so now, preferably on a lazy Sunday morning. Not only that but you also get the smell of cooking bacon, which as any guy will tell you is the best smell on the planet.

It's the perfect hangover cure and no matter how you feel before you eat it, you'll feel 100 times better afterwards

Amdukias
12-22-2012, 06:00 AM
Indian food, chicken vindaloo, naan, rogan josh, biryani

be2378
12-22-2012, 07:53 AM
Steak, and noodles.

GroobyKrissy
12-22-2012, 08:14 AM
I have been lucky enough to work in 5 star hotels and eat food cooked by Michelin Starred chefs. But the greatest meal in the world and one I could eat every day is is a Full Monty, more commonly know as a Full English Breakfast. It must consist of the following for me to be perfect.

2 rashers of bacon
2 pork sausages
Tinned tomatoes. Fresh are ok but for your brekky tinned are sooooooo much better
2 hash browns
2 slices of toast, white bread preferably. Fried bread is acceptable but I prefer toast.
HP sauce is a must just to finish it off, but it MUST be HP, accept no cheap substitutes.

This is the only meal I could eat that every day of my life and at some points have done so. Not anymore because it really is a heart attack on a plate, but I reiterate, that is the
greatest meal on earth. I tend to have it once a week or so now, preferably on a lazy Sunday morning. Not only that but you also get the smell of cooking bacon, which as any guy will tell you is the best smell on the planet.

It's the perfect hangover cure and no matter how you feel before you eat it, you'll feel 100 times better afterwards

Another proper Englishman (or Woman) must corroborate that this actually all goes on one plate.

my my my!
12-22-2012, 11:19 PM
McDonald's Mc Rib

Dino Velvet
12-23-2012, 01:25 AM

2 rashers of bacon
2 pork sausages
2 hash browns

That sounds great. The Captain's Breakfasts I've had were never that complete. After I finish I'll go to the bathroom and leave after finishing the newspaper or having my feet fall asleep whichever one comes last.

Yeah
12-23-2012, 02:20 AM
Chocolate definately

Jericho
12-23-2012, 02:40 AM
Peanut butter cups, i love those little fukkers.

Or the Full Monty, though it has to be fried bread, not toast.

Rusty Eldora
12-23-2012, 02:54 AM
Sirloin Steak off of the grill Rare to Medium Rare, with Heinz 57

Tina Francis
12-23-2012, 03:39 AM
...Full Monty...?...sounds like a terrific HA screen name to me...the avatar would leave little to the imagination...

altarica
12-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Another proper Englishman (or Woman) must corroborate that this actually all goes on one plate.

Firstly I'm Scottish and proud of it, not English, but you weren't to know that since I live in England.

Secondly, of course it will all go on one plate, you just need big oval meat platter type plates like the 2 I have. They must be about 18 inches long and about 9 inches across. I bought them for steak, proper home made chips ( Fries to Americans.) and salad, so there would be plenty of room to keep the salad away from the hotter components since that make the salad wilt.

So get yerself some nice big plates and enjoy yer brekky.

Anubis1779
12-23-2012, 07:13 PM
Gyros and homemade spaghetti

castor_troyuk
12-23-2012, 07:20 PM

Yep this is the Full English, I'm from Scotland and we add a couple extra things like black pudding, potato scones and squared sausage.

For me, I could eat mac n cheese all day, every day forever

Ilovetranny
12-23-2012, 11:38 PM
I cant live without carob and mate tea and water.

BellaBellucci
12-24-2012, 12:17 AM
How is it possible that nobody has said 'dick' or 'pussy' yet? :lol:

My foods are egg sub sandwiches and Boston (Sicilian) pizza.

~BB~

Quiet Reflections
12-24-2012, 12:50 AM
pizza, steak, hot wings, sushi, bacon, breakfast sausage, pepsi throwback

luv4Tgirls
12-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Tacos and rice

SLANTEDSTYLE
12-24-2012, 02:27 AM
Pizza, I would and I did it in college for a month!!!!

danthepoetman
12-24-2012, 04:53 AM
Italian food in general, french pastries, hamburger and fries, most of the things with which I would probably die in a matter of a few years anyways...
By the way, ever wander why all the best stuff to eat is the worst for your health? A trick played on us by the devil?

Wanderer1
12-24-2012, 05:43 AM
I haven't tried such a restrictive diet, but I would guess: water, possibly yogurt(as I have it most days anyway), and perhaps some Italian food such as pizza(of different kinds)

A good question, one that I cannot really answer, though after about 3 weeks, I imagine I would have got sick of any food that I had EVERY day.

steven_638
12-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Gyros, we have a great place a few miles from here. The owner is from Sparta, she puts so much meat on them you have to pick it off & eat it before you can close the pita. She also makes her own Tzatziki sauce that is awesome, best I've had since leaving Greece.

stan.smith
12-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Jolly Ranchers, Gatorade and a nice asshole!!! :salad:salad

GroobyKrissy
12-25-2012, 02:08 AM
Firstly I'm Scottish and proud of it, not English, but you weren't to know that since I live in England.

Secondly, of course it will all go on one plate, you just need big oval meat platter type plates like the 2 I have. They must be about 18 inches long and about 9 inches across. I bought them for steak, proper home made chips ( Fries to Americans.) and salad, so there would be plenty of room to keep the salad away from the hotter components since that make the salad wilt.

So get yerself some nice big plates and enjoy yer brekky.

I love the term "brekky" :) Sounds so cute :)

Idt20082008"
12-25-2012, 02:37 AM
Mom's spaghetti (recipe is straight from Italy), Taco Bell, Chicken and Dumplings, sushi, and pizza. For dessert - Key Lime Pie

riccadevia
12-27-2012, 09:17 PM
House Special Fried Rice RULES!!

loren
12-28-2012, 12:56 AM
pepperoni pizza, spicy chicken sandwiches, corned beef

TSCURIOUS
12-28-2012, 02:11 AM
Is this a food group?

Lovecox
12-28-2012, 03:25 AM
House Special Fried Rice RULES!!

You just made me crave fried rice.

Dino Velvet
12-28-2012, 03:30 AM
Is this a food group?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=540102&stc=1&d=1356653492

Some people call it breakfast. Hillbillies put the KY in Kentucky.

loren
12-28-2012, 07:34 AM
Is this a food group?

That's one of the most important food groups. LOL

eded
03-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Quesadilla

Plaything
03-21-2015, 10:03 PM

Yup Full English. Not for the faint hearted. And that is breakfast...

broncofan
03-21-2015, 10:35 PM
-Peking Duck
-porterhouse steak
-softshell crab roll (or just baked softshell crab)
-spaghetti marinara
-chicken marsala

of course, any one of these things has to be prepared well...but given decent preparation, I would not get tired of any of them.

Jimmy W
03-22-2015, 01:35 AM
If you're ever in Rochester New York and you've been drinking (and why wouldn't you be...you're in Rochester) I'd recommend the World famous 'Garbage Plate'

cutesteph
03-22-2015, 02:04 AM
Salads!

Jimmy W
03-22-2015, 04:07 AM
Salads??? May I politely direct you to post #58 and a world of culinary delight the likes of which might scar your soul now but will awaken your taste buds forever!

eded
05-24-2015, 10:04 PM

mexican molletes

JenniferParisHusband
05-24-2015, 10:51 PM
Gyros, we have a great place a few miles from here. The owner is from Sparta, she puts so much meat on them you have to pick it off & eat it before you can close the pita. She also makes her own Tzatziki sauce that is awesome, best I've had since leaving Greece.

I once had a room-mate from hell in a college dorm. He drove me out at the beginning of the semester, and with no place to live I had to drop out. I had over $1000 on my campus meal plan that I couldn't get back, but there was one place on campus you could buy groceries, and Gyros. I loved them! So I got like 200 cases of coke, a lot of Combos, candy bars and 100 Gyros (About all I could get into my parent's basement freezer) which I took home and put in a freezer. I'd dig one out every day and reheat them. After like 5 you think, this is great, I could do this forever, by 20 you think, ok maybe I need to do something else just for one night. By 50, your skin is so greasy, you could probably refine what is in your pores and turn in into a few liters of petrol, by 100, you never want to see another Gyro again in your lifetime.