PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Awards : Solo Site & DVD Nominees

GroobySteven
12-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Nominees for the Best Solo Sites and Best DVD's PLEASE PLEASE get your DVD's and site passes into us ASAP so the judges have time to assess the DVD's completely.

We do need the passes for up to 4 weeks and each judge will need one open for that time. Our judges aren't hired and give their time voluntarily, so are only able to spend their time judges when not doing their day jobs in the industry.

We're still waiting on a number of passes for websites and DVD's so please rush them in - or contact me on admin@grooby.com

GroobyKrissy
12-19-2012, 01:57 AM
Nominees for the Best Solo Sites and Best DVD's PLEASE PLEASE get your DVD's and site passes into us ASAP so the judges have time to assess the DVD's completely.

We do need the passes for up to 4 weeks and each judge will need one open for that time. Our judges aren't hired and give their time voluntarily, so are only able to spend their time judges when not doing their day jobs in the industry.

We're still waiting on a number of passes for websites and DVD's so please rush them in - or contact me on admin@grooby.com

Done. Judge away :)

Wendy Summers
12-19-2012, 03:22 AM
You should have mine already.

TempestTS
12-19-2012, 03:54 AM
Ecstatic sent in the passwords for TS-ROCKDOLLS - I only listen to the voices in my head these days...

Ecstatic
12-19-2012, 04:16 AM
Voices Carry....I can hear them too....

GroobySteven
12-19-2012, 10:55 AM
Got, got, got and got thanks!