PDA

View Full Version : Girls who don't want guys to touch them

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 04:17 AM
I mentioned in another thread that I have alway shied away from guys trying to touch my gentialia down there, even pre-transition or post-transition. Even when I m being fucked, I usually prefer the guy to keep his hands to himself or touch me anywhere but not in my nether regions.

I can only orgasm if I masturbate while being penetrated, but I totally cannot orgasm if the guy is trying to go down on me or give me a "hand". I usually just slap his hand away gently.

Considering that this is a sexually charged forum with tons of guys who obviously are really into giving head or jerking off the trans women, how does it make you feel when you encounter a trans woman who pushes your wandering hand away?

Do you ignore that anyway and insist on trying to get her off? I have had several men who did not respect my boundaries and the sex really soured.

Also... is it a deal breaker?

caliuncut
12-17-2012, 04:29 AM
I've never had that happen and while not a deal breaker I might think it kind of odd. I mean, my focus during sex is definitely not on the cock...but if we're having sex I want to love your whole body and in the heat of the moment I might want to pay it some attention for just a moment or two.

As I think of it more though, I think I'd be fine with it...most of the time thats how it goes anyways, the focus is on my cock...our bodies and if she didn't want the cock played with it doesn't really matter that much i guess.

caliuncut
12-17-2012, 04:30 AM
Question though - Why does it bother you? I understand you're a bottom and if ALL the guy wanted was to spend time going down on you then yea...lol. But you don't want him to pay it ANY attention at all?

Westheangelino
12-17-2012, 04:33 AM
The first trans girl I ever met and had any contact with was of the same mind. She asked me to please not touch her "defect". Quite frankly it made me sad. Not sad because it put a damper on things (which it did) but sad that someone would hate their body so much.

Rabbiteyes
12-17-2012, 04:33 AM
I used to have that trouble before transition (and during transition too, and still do a little bit).

Before it just seemed pretty strange to me ....and I was so sensitive that most guys hands were too rough and it just hurt ~_~

I think if guys are going to date trans people, they should expect a few odd quirks or hang ups :P

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Question though - Why does it bother you? I understand you're a bottom and if ALL the guy wanted was to spend time going down on you then yea...lol. But you don't want him to pay it ANY attention at all?

Well, I would prefer him to play with my breasts, suck on my nipples, or rim me... they are way more erogenous zones for me, anyway.

I have tried letting the guy go down on me or try to masturbate me, but it just made me feel like less of a woman in bed.

Weird, I know.. shrugs

giovanni_hotel
12-17-2012, 05:54 AM
If I can't touch you when we're naked and getting sweaty in bed, that's going to be a problem. There definitely won't be any repeat playtime.

I haven't had that problem yet.;)

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 06:31 AM
Yeah, I understand.

BUT there have been some men who I hooked up with and they were fine with not touching me down there which suited me just fine.

MsDazzler
12-17-2012, 06:36 AM
I do want SRS someday, so I think I'd be comfortable with a man fingerfucking me down there.... and lick my clitoris, even though it was formerly a penis glans... lol. Semantics, semantics.

fred41
12-17-2012, 06:38 AM
Yeah, I understand.

BUT there have been some men who I hooked up with and they were fine with not touching me down there which suited me just fine.

I guess those would be the guys you should concentrate on then...lol.

...sexual boundaries and tastes often change with time though I have found.

giovanni_hotel
12-17-2012, 07:35 AM
If we were seriously dating and you had that rule, I'd probably try to work with you on it, you know respecting boundaries. At least at first.lol