PDA

View Full Version : Deal or No Deal: A Pointless Rant

Quinn
04-11-2006, 04:50 AM
I just have to get this off of my chest. Deal or No Deal has to be one of the dumbest fucking shows ever created. I had the misfortune to waste five minutes of my life watching this monument to idiocy tonight, and I couldn't help but wonder who in the hell actually watches this drivel? Seriously, the show is not funny, clever, creative, or exciting. What's next, a show where people just dig ditches for a whole hour? Better yet, how about an exciting new show featuring my wife's cat sleeping for an hour?

Okay, now I feel much better.

-Quinn

cueball
04-11-2006, 05:36 AM
Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks that show is a waste of time. Watching the test pattern is less boring!

marissaazts
04-11-2006, 06:12 AM
id love to on the show

heck id give my left nutt er ........ nm been there done that

hwbs
04-11-2006, 09:09 AM
they needed a show even easier than millionaire...i guess they created it...

TheBigTreesy
04-11-2006, 04:28 PM
I didn't realise ye had that rubbish over in the states too!

An English version has been running here for a while. It's complete nonsense, no skill in it and they fill up the 40 mins byopening the other boxes.

And on top of all that its hosted by Noel Edmonds!

themaster
04-11-2006, 05:13 PM
I thought Noel Edmonds was a myth, I saw it and know allot about game shows. This is is show all around the world. AU and the U.K top prize is 250,000. The U.S. is the only one with $1 million. But this is like the quiz show mania with Millionaire. Really who watches millionaire now that use to watch it before. In a few years it will be over.