PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield Scene?

nobber
12-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi folks, first post on here!

I'm visiting Sheffield next year and wondered if anyone on here could tell me if there are any hot bars where i'm likely to meet tgirls. Any links to sites would be great. My searches thus far have been fruitless :(

GrimFusion
12-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Wow... deleted message. I need to go to sleep. I'm misreading topics.

GroobySteven
12-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi folks, first post on here!

I'm visiting Sheffield next year and wondered if anyone on here could tell me if there are any hot bars where i'm likely to meet tgirls. Any links to sites would be great. My searches thus far have been fruitless :(

Are you talking about Sheffield, England? What ... why ?

GrimFusion
12-14-2012, 01:49 PM
I did a little reading and most of the reviews I'm coming across seem to point to Club Xes - Every second, third, and fourth (if there is one) Friday of the month. It's Les Femmes night. I don't know if there's a cover and I can't find an official club webpage, but their address is 195 Carlisle Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

I'm going to sleep now.

tsadriana
12-14-2012, 01:56 PM
I did a little reading and most of the reviews I'm coming across seem to point to Club Xes - Every second, third, and fourth (if there is one) Friday of the month. It's Les Femmes night. I don't know if there's a cover and I can't find an official club webpage, but their address is 195 Carlisle Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

I'm going to sleep now.
It was ,is not anymore...anyway it was a small club .