PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas February 12th - 16th

CO303720
12-14-2012, 03:24 AM
My girlfriend and I will be in Vegas during the middle of February. Can anyone suggest a bar that may yield us the best luck searching for:salad:fuckin:....? We are both attractive and would love to hang out and maybe meet some like minded friends and possibly more. We would love to meet a hot and passable girl or know where we could. CO303720@ yahoo dot com

TSMichelleAustin
12-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Id suggest going on fetlife.com and posting in there in their LV Classifieds, u got better chances finding what you want. Other place to go would be Power Exchange! You are not likely to meet a girl who will give you free service in this town! Head to backpage or Eros for the girls to pick from!!! A lot of girls will not play with couples! So get ready for lots of NOs! Good luck!

TS Evelyn Summers
12-14-2012, 10:09 PM
What the hell is the "power Exchange" ???? I keep hearing people talk about it.

WHERE is it located....And What is the BEST time to go ???

xoxox

serial138
12-15-2012, 01:29 AM
It's kind of a swingers club out here in Vegas. Lots of public fucking from what I hear. I've never been, I hear its pretty disgusting. Kind of like Red Rooster in Henderson.

I'm sure you can find plenty of action without going there Evelyn. If not, you let me know.

serial138
12-15-2012, 01:32 AM
As for the OP, you can go to Las Vegas Lounge and meet a few from what I hear, again I've never been. I've met a bunch at the Artisan Inn as well, or in the Fruit Loop area. And I've met many a girl in the straight clubs as well, especially Gallery and Chateau.

TS Evelyn Summers
12-15-2012, 01:36 AM
It's kind of a swingers club out here in Vegas. Lots of public fucking from what I hear. I've never been, I hear its pretty disgusting. Kind of like Red Rooster in Henderson.

I'm sure you can find plenty of action without going there Evelyn. If not, you let me know.

Dont Tempt me...I just MAY take you up on that offer :)

xoxo

TSMichelleAustin
12-15-2012, 01:55 AM
LV Lounge is just as bad as going to Power Exhange, they want a swinger type thing so PE is the place for the OP!!!

serial138
12-15-2012, 01:43 PM
True enough Michelle, PE might be right up their alley. I've just heard nothing good about it so I figured I'd offer the warning. Course, I've never heard anything good about the Lounge either, hence why I've never been. Your mileage may vary I guess.