PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys or girls ever hang out at Blue's in NYC???

06-18-2002, 07:11 AM
Oh man I miss that place!!! It was on West 43rd St bet 8th ave and Bwy (across from the NY Times building) and totally classic back in the day mega sleazy Times Square tranny bar. No cover, cheap drinks (of course watered down) drag revues and stock full of mostly black and latin T girls covering at least 3 generations. I always felt more at home there than Edel since a brother could at least get some play be it for play or pay. Edel striked me as a roosting place for more stuck up pro's and factor in a colder sterile hostile edge about it. Plus I could never get my mojo working there, I think the girls esp the latin and asian ones were a little biased to the some Afro color up in there. Sorry I did not fit suburanite yuppie comb over hair Memebers Only jacket wearing profile. Yet at Blue I did hit up my one and only piece of Asian shemale ass with a cool Filipina who had a Bob Marley fixation for the cost of a room and some party favors. Ahhh I miss that place. Damn Rudy for fucking up a good thing.

06-18-2002, 08:33 AM
Yeah, Rudy G. pretty much singlehandly fucked up the "scene" in NYC. 9/11 or not,he's still a prick.

Taom
03-22-2007, 08:15 PM
just for LG............

*waves his hands above his head and dances around naked chanting*

arise yeee thread of olde!!!! rise from your grave to annoy people browsing this forum!!!!

and to respond to the original poster...... nope, never been to NYC