PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Says Evil Men Conspire To Rule The World In The Woods Where Only Alex Sees

Champ77
12-10-2012, 07:39 AM
Alex Jones Says Evil Men Conspire To Rule The World In The Woods Where Only Alex Sees Them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egLXq7iVeB0

:salad

callahac
12-10-2012, 02:36 PM
He's right. I love Alex

Dino Velvet
12-10-2012, 06:44 PM
http://coffeeforclosers.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/dolly_henry.jpg?w=595

Ministry - N.W.O [New World Order][HD] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_136msnv7g)

Stavros
06-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Mr Jones was on tv in the UK yesterday, unable to control himself, and making himself look foolish. If he did have an argument to make, it is lost in the delivery. He gets upset about 101 different things and they are all critical, urgent, heralds of the death of the American Revolution, and so on and so on. One day he might be right about something but nobody will notice, or care. At least there are other sources of criticism to go to. This is just theatre, as was pointed out by the BBC.

Alex Jones Disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics Show 2013 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7ZaK7Oa88)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10108702/Idiot-Bilderberg-conspiracy-theorist-Alex-Jones-disrupts-BBC-politics-show.html

dderek123
06-10-2013, 12:28 PM
I love how he starts yelling at the end. Nutcase.

combat_man
06-10-2013, 12:30 PM
He only seems like a nutcase because you're close minded.

dderek123
06-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Or maybe because he panics and starts yelling when he feels like people aren't listening to him.

combat_man
06-10-2013, 12:35 PM
It's to gets his views across so ignorant people will listen.

dderek123
06-10-2013, 12:40 PM
But that's a really ineffective method don't you think. It seemed to me he knew he made himself look like a clown and the other two had enough with his BS. So he just starts yelling.

Maybe he isn't a nutcase and he has grand ideas, values and views on the world that need to be shared. But talking over others and shouting FREEEEEDOMMMM and all that nonsense makes him seem nutty and juvenile.

combat_man
06-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Alex Jones was right, Andrew Neil had him on the show because he thought he could manage his message but when he failed he started calling Alex Jones a nut and cut him off. The truth is that Alex Jones was called a nut by the same people for saying the Bilderberg group existed, and he has been proven right.

dderek123
06-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Manage his message? Or manage his ego and poor manners? He still made himself look ridiculous. Nobody asked him to start yelling like a nut. Maybe they had him on the show because they expected him to do that and they only did it for the juicy ratings. Oooooohhhhh conspiracy!

combat_man
06-10-2013, 12:54 PM
The BBC is the state organ of propaganda. Why did the BBC focus so much on dismissing Jones instead of finding out what was said inside Bilderberg?

You invite someone on your show, you let him say his piece. If you don't like what he's saying or the way he says it, just make a mental note not to invite him back again. Calling a guest an idiot is a rather idiotic thing to do.

Stavros
06-10-2013, 01:01 PM
You may or may not know that is Andrew Neil's irreverant style. To say the BBC is the 'state organ of propaganda' is comical, if you read the Daily Telegraph and its readers comments on articles you would believe the BBC has long ago been taken over by Marxists and Homosexuals, the BBC is not a single thing and is more liberal than it used to be, but 'state propaganda'? Andrew Neil gave Alex Jones an opportunity to speak but if you watched the whole thing, he wasn't interested in letting David Aaraonovich have his say and wanted to dominate the whole programme and promote his website, and never offered any proof of what he had to say -debating is one thing, preaching another.

dderek123
06-10-2013, 01:04 PM
He was acting like an idiot.

Well they had him on his show. He had his opportunity to share his views and he started spewing shock jock radio trash. He ruined it for himself.

Nevermind what he said but how he said it. He made himself look like a nut. Or did he? dun dun dunnnnn

http://i.imgur.com/rhuhr.jpg

Prospero
06-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Combat man... you are clearly in on the truth then. There is of course... a massive conspiracy. The Queen is in on it too you know... as was Mother Theresa... and princess Diana (she was assassinated when she threatened to spill the beans.) Actually it is probably an international Zionist conspiracy - you ever read the protocols of the elders of Zion? That'll enlighten you. Or maybe it is the Illuminati - they are a pretty serious bunch. Hitler meanwhile has been preserved cryogenically somewhere in South America and will return to lead the new World order.
David Icke an englishman has some good revelations to offer too. The world's leaders are actually aliens - lizards - who've taken human form. Maybe Hitler WAS an alien. Certainly the CIA used a robot to kill John Lennon (you seen anything of Mark Chapman recently? He's been dismantled.) And as for Osama - didn't exist. 9/11 - that was the Bilderberg group. Hey it ALL makes sense.

Yep we all better watch out. Thank god for Alex Jones.

combat_man
06-10-2013, 01:10 PM
I do agree that Alex cannot control his emotions and in the process it isolates millions of people who would otherwise be behind him. We have warrantless searches and wiretapping. We have people collecting every email, message, picture you send. We have drones over our cities, torture, indefinite detention without charge. We have a fake currency run by a cartel. All the things that would make you a "conspiracy nut" 20 years ago, are now reality and in the open. And what is being done about it? Absolutely nothing. I just hope in future Alex can present his case in a strong but professional manner.

Prospero you haven't done enough research.

dderek123
06-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Combat man... you are clearly in on the truth then. There is of course... a massive conspiracy. The Queen is in on it too you know... as was Mother Theresa... and princess Diana (she was assassinated when she threatened to spill the beans.) Actually it is probably an international Zionist conspiracy - you ever read the protocols of the elders of Zion? That'll enlighten you. Or maybe it is the Illuminati - they are a pretty serious bunch. Hitler meanwhile has been preserved cryogenically somewhere in South America and will return to lead the new World order.
David Icke an englishman has some good revelations to offer too. The world's leaders are actually aliens - lizards - who've taken human form. Maybe Hitler WAS an alien. Certainly the CIA used a robot to kill John Lennon (you seen anything of Mark Chapman recently? He's been dismantled.) And as for Osama - didn't exist. 9/11 - that was the Bilderberg group. Hey it ALL makes sense.

I'm so scared right now! They're all going to get me!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr8oGYpCQ9bHzsKFTA5sNiK01_cqKiW 30brwpbtluxmhEi7neO1Q

dderek123
06-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Here he's at it again. This time on CNN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-tsHlDviuA&list=HL1357613321&feature=mh_lolz

http://i.imgur.com/kFldxqK.jpg

giovanni_hotel
06-10-2013, 01:29 PM
ALex Jones is a known, unsubstantiated in many cases, conspiracy theorist. He makes MONEY making people feel we're on the precipice of Armageddon.

I hate listening to him because you have to fact-check every 'fact' that comes out of his mouth.
He's the type of guy who takes one single data point and extrapolates a multi-tiered, governmental agency effort to take away all our guns and put Americans in concentration camps.

For every moment he's close to some general 'truth', he's wrong about 20 other theories.

He's mental sewage and will rot your brain cells if you listen too much.

GroobySteven
06-10-2013, 01:32 PM
The BBC is the state organ of propaganda. Why did the BBC focus so much on dismissing Jones instead of finding out what was said inside Bilderberg?

You invite someone on your show, you let him say his piece. If you don't like what he's saying or the way he says it, just make a mental note not to invite him back again. Calling a guest an idiot is a rather idiotic thing to do.

Well now you're on my show - and you are a guest.

Based on this post, you are an idiot (BBC state organ of propaganda ... hahaha).

combat_man
06-10-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm done with this thread. Everyone is too dismissive and then you call me out on a simple spelling mistake.

Prospero
06-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Well you better hide Combatman... cos Seanchai is in on the plot to control the world too.

combat_man
06-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Very funny.

nysprod
06-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Well you better hide Combatman... cos Seanchai is in on the plot to control the world too.

First the TS world, then the straight...

Stavros
06-10-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm done with this thread. Everyone is too dismissive and then you call me out on a simple spelling mistake.

Combatman I think the point is that when people who believe 'the truth' is being hidden from them, are asked to verify what they believe this truth to be, they cannot do so -there was a programme on uk tv over the weekend about the Apollo Moon landings which put the claims they never happened to the test -simple things like a flag 'flutering' in a non-existent wind were explained (the flag was held open by a rod not by the wind); the astronauts who 'miraculously' survived passing through the Van Allen radiation belt were subjected to abnormal doses of radiation but not enough to make them seriously ill, and so on. Alex Jones never calmly explains how the 'Illuminati' or the 'Bilderberg group' control the world, if you can then please do so. Nobody takes Lyndon Larouche seriously, why Alex Jones?

GroobySteven
06-10-2013, 05:00 PM
First the TS world, then the straight...

Got to go through the bi-s to get to the straights.

Amy Gray
06-10-2013, 09:13 PM
You all are sheep! Come on, see the truth! Just last month I was out clubbing and when I woke up the next morning I found a huge buttplug up my ass and a headache. Clearly the government was performing medical experiments on me to uncover the secret of how I keep my ass so tight for their super slut program. Once they have my technique they'll use it to release an army of super sluts on the American people. Why you ask? To steal men's vitality so they can't fight back against the dictatorship! It's all so obvious! OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! The super slut army is coming!

Stavros
06-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Amy that was just some rank and file dude from the FBI doing fieldwork, they are notorious.

Amy Gray
06-10-2013, 09:24 PM
My favorite webcomic actually posted something on this topic today. This is 100% true, why did you think doctors give people colonoscopies? It's part of a secret program called "project brown eye".
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20130610.png

dderek123
06-10-2013, 10:05 PM
My favorite webcomic actually posted something on this topic today. This is 100% true, why did you think doctors give people colonoscopies? It's part of a secret program called "project brown eye".

Amy you're hilarious. Do you do any writing for comics and such?

Amy Gray
06-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Amy you're hilarious. Do you do any writing for comics and such?

Well, when life gives you a cock, you have to learn to dick around. :P

dderek123
06-11-2013, 03:35 AM
Well, when life gives you a cock, you have to learn to dick around. :P

I'm a fan of your dicking around!

robertlouis
06-11-2013, 04:04 AM
Alex Jones is a moron. And a deeply unpleasant and potentially dangerous one at that.

Ben
06-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Alex Jones is a moron. And a deeply unpleasant and potentially dangerous one at that.

I've mixed feelings about Alex Jones. I mean, one should approach him with... I'm not exactly sure -- ha ha ha! Maybe for a giggle or for News... :)
Hillary Clinton pointed out that News in America is absolute junk. We don't have News. We've infotainment. So, Alex Jones is part and parcel of the whole junk-inundated culture.
So, the whole moronic media culture deserves criticism. Not just Jones. Actually, the whole culture, the entire political culture, too.
I mean, look at American politicians -- and our political culture.... Think: James Inhofe, Michele Bachmann etc., etc.
Is Jones dangerous? Maybe, maybe not. The late Irish-American writer Alexander Cockburn said that the most dangerous person on the planet is: Rupert Murdoch. Who has far more influence and power than Alex Jones.
I wouldn't necessarily call him moronic. More a provocateur.
The author and radio host Thom Hartmann said he is solely driven by money. Maybe, maybe not.

Prospero
06-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Mixed feelings? As RL says a fool, a dangerous fool... for the credulous (and there are a few here) take his moronic mangle of conspiracy theories seriously. This is the sort of demagogue who, in a previous era, would have led fools into the wilderness and then persuaded them to drink poison or go on a killing spree.

He gives conspiracy theories a bad name....

dderek123
06-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Here he is at it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pghHibWyZg