PDA

View Full Version : ATF evaporates

slinky
04-10-2006, 07:04 AM
So last night I call up my current favorite working girl (who I found to be far above all the oother girls I've seen in recent memory), and she says "I'm not doing that anymore". I was taken aback, but did manage to get out "Good for you" and "good luck".

But I really don't look forward to finding a replacement. Way too much hard work sonce the vast majority of working girls offer such poor service and it's way too expensive to try all of the current crop looking for a replacement.

Oh, well.

TrueBeauty TS
04-10-2006, 07:13 AM
So last night I call up my current favorite working girl (who I found to be far above all the oother girls I've seen in recent memory), and she says "I'm not doing that anymore". I was taken aback, but did manage to get out "Good for you" and "good luck".

But I really don't look forward to finding a replacement. Way too much hard work sonce the vast majority of working girls offer such poor service and it's way too expensive to try all of the current crop looking for a replacement.

Oh, well.

This is going to put a whole new spin on things now when I watch the news and see guys wearing jackets with ATF on the back.

bootlova
04-10-2006, 07:23 AM
I agree

Felicia Katt
04-10-2006, 07:23 AM
Alchohol, Transsexuals and Firearms? LOL

meow

FK

bootlova
04-10-2006, 07:25 AM
NICE

TrueBeauty TS