PDA

View Full Version : Grooby, why cumshot every second set?

benbutton1
12-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Why does Grooby only have the girls do pop shots for every second set? The first shoot is the girl getting almost there then they cut it short. Is it just a ploy to get you randy and coming back for more? I always came back for new girls more than anything else.

Wendy Summers
12-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Why does Grooby only have the girls do pop shots for every second set? The first shoot is the girl getting almost there then they cut it short. Is it just a ploy to get you randy and coming back for more? I always came back for new girls more than anything else.

I don't know the inner workings of Grooby, but my educated guess: Most women can only pop once per day. Two updates from one day of shooting is financially more viable than one update.

benbutton1
12-06-2012, 07:41 PM
didn't realize they did the two shoots in one day

LibertyHarkness
12-06-2012, 07:47 PM
its 2 scenes shot at same time back to back ... so the girl cant cum twice , well maybe some girls can .. but most cant ...

GroobySteven
12-06-2012, 08:07 PM
We've been doing it this way for at least 12 years for most sites.
We shoot 2 scenes of a model back-to-back. Each scene should be a different look/outfit and scenario. Not every customer is into popshots, some like more ass shots, or more posed shoots. Budget wise, the sites couldn't sustain the amount of content going up per week if every set was a cum shot (effectively doubling the shooting budget).
What you get with each on each site, is a full scene with matching photos and videos. Be careful as there are some sites out there that count the photos and the videos as two seperate updates.

Thanks

flabbybody
12-06-2012, 08:16 PM
its 2 scenes shot at same time back to back ... so the girl cant cum twice , well maybe some girls can .. but most cant ...
even if a girl can manage to do two in one day, I'd prefer to see one really good one that's been saved up as opposed to 2 mini's.

Wendy Summers
12-06-2012, 08:38 PM
even if a girl can manage to do two in one day, I'd prefer to see one really good one that's been saved up as opposed to 2 mini's.

To be honest, with my plumbing, my largest load tend to be my second or third cum in a day. It takes a bit for me to build up pressure to move a decent quantity of liquid.