PDA

View Full Version : Black rose

roy404
04-08-2006, 08:45 PM
I personally have many GG friends that would love to go. Of course all my friends know of the fact I like TS's as well as GG's. There are many hot babes that would love the scene and they may even join in. I have a few friends that would in a second. Remember if the girl is bi you double your odds.

BeardedOne
04-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I have a couple of GG friends that would get a charge out of meeting some of the gurls (And admirers) at Allanah's parties. One that is close to me is actually rather thrilled that I am showing an interest in other people (Feeling that the cats just don't give me the necessary social interaction) and would be happy to meet some that I've been chatting with here on HA.

on the other hand.. what if it backfires?..

My biggest worry would be that she'd leave with one of the gurls and I wouldn't. :?

But hey, that's me. :roll:

hwbs
04-08-2006, 10:40 PM
i see couples come to the party every time i come down.

chefmike
04-09-2006, 12:13 AM
:smh :screwy

chefmike
04-09-2006, 01:08 AM
I didn't mean joining.. I meant bringing her along to just watch the trannies.. joining is taking it to a whole new level.. a possibly dangerous level!!!

its a nice relationship.. y ruin a good thing?... perhaps her coming along in his mind.. he will see it as a way for him to go more often.. making it o.k... NOT!!

maybe you should clarify which one of your personalities that you are referring to... when you post in the third(?) person like that. :roll: